31 North Banquets & Catering Reviews

43 Reviews for 31 North Banquets & Catering

• Layla

Layla Nourahmadi · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Reliable, Delicious, Affordable!

Bernice is amazing and very responsive. I know my catering is in GREAT hands with 31 North Catering. Tasting was great - and we had a no obligation tasting before we booked. The food was fantastic as well!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Pam · Married on 09/16/2017

We had my son's wedding at 31 North. I was beyond pleased. Working with Bernice is like working with a friend. She is warm and inviting and extremely accommodating. She made myself and my daughter in law feel very comfortable and at ease. Everything was thought of and taken care of. The food was mouth watering good. We received so many compliments on the filet. It melted in your mouth and was so tender it could be cut with your fork. I do not have one complaint, everything was perfect!!! Thank you so much Bernice and your staff for providing us with a wonderful memory that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Shelly · Married on 03/03/2017

Beautiful, well appointed private Bridal Suite and gorgeous interior and restrooms! Loved the dimmed lighting and colored up-lighting on curtains...really helps set a party atmosphere!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 08/13/2016

31 North Banquets & Catering
    Our wedding reception and dinner was absolutely perfect. 31 North helped create everything I envisioned my reception to become truly what I dreamed it would be. The dining tables were elegant and were setup perfectly.
    Ashley and Bernice helped us through the planning from beginning to end without missing anything. Even with several changes we made during the planning, they were supportive of our decisions and offered helpful advice. We had catering at venue in Woodstock, and everything went smooth and was timed just right.
    Afterwards, the guests were complimenting the catering for weeks. We received comments about the delicious hors d’oeuvres, and the dinner was fabulous. The staff was recognized as being fantastic, and the Bride and Groom were catered to all night. We were asked many times what Caterer we used, and were happy to say 31 North.
    You will be completely satisfied if you chose them for your wedding caterer or Venue.
    Mr. & Mrs Jacqueline and Michael Silva

Sent on 09/02/2016

The staff here is amazing! The food is also amazing!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Jim · Married on 05/14/2016

I would definitely look into their services. The food is delicious and they set up the venue fabulously for our Wedding Reception with 150 people. The value provided and flexibility and professionalism were excellent !!

Sent on 11/17/2016

we love this place so much! they have worked so well with us and we have nothing bad to say about it at all!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Lisa · Married on 11/08/2014

We had our wedding reception at 31 North. Everyone was impressed by the venue and the service was great. We had approximately 80 guests and it was the perfect size venue.

Sent on 11/22/2014

Edward · Married on 09/06/2014

Well done and professional. The Bartenders were on time well trained and helped make our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Cathy · Married on 05/25/2014

We are so pleased with the food and service that 31 North has provided at our wedding this summer. It was an outdoor wedding on our farm, which can be a little tricky because of all the uncertainties that mother nature can bring. As local farmers, we grow most of our own food without chemicals, antibiotics, or growth hormones. We are very fussy with what we eat or feed our guests. The food 31 North catered for us was absolutely delicious and exceeded our high standards. It arrived fresh, hot, and with perfect timing. The staff worked professionally and were very pleasant serving our guests. They worked tirelessly and kept our event right on schedule. To this day, our guests always comment how excellent the food was at our wedding. We are very proud of 31 North and welcome them back at any future events we may have.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Diane · event on: 05/15/2014

Always professional. Always precise.

Sent on 01/19/2016

They set up the venue with the center pieces we provided and it all looked better then we imagined. They also put up some of there own decorations because we did not have enough for the whole room. The food was also very good and we only received good feedback from our guests.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Kim · Married on 10/04/2013

The entire staff from the wedding planners Kathleen and Brandi, to the wait staff the day of the wedding were amazing. The day of the wedding Kathleen took care of everything and I didn't have to worry. It was an amazing experience, and I wouldn't change anything on my special day!

Sent on 10/30/2013

beth · Married on 09/06/2013

Kathleen and Brandi both helped make my day as special as can be. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Most weddings no one raves about the food. But here we had everyone talking about how amazing the food was. Everyone had a great time. Thank you so much for making my day perfect.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Tina · Married on 08/16/2013

Being a young bride, I was extremely excited for our wedding day to finally arrive. So much so that I would come in almost every week to make sure everything was perfect. The amazing group of people working at 31 North made it an absolute dream for my husband and I, and also our family and friends. The quality of service and the price was absolutely incredible. Also, the food was delicious!!! Kathleen and Brandie helped us out so much and made sure that everything was perfect for our special day. The simple elegance of the hall was breathtaking and it suited our style to a T. I can't even begin to tell everyone how amazing this experience was, and I know the memories will last a lifetime. Thank you so much 31 North Banquet Hall, we will definitely see you all very soon!!!

Sincerely,

Tina and Jacob Lorr
    August 16, 2013 <3

Sent on 08/23/2013

Katie · Married on 07/20/2013

Everyone was very helpful. They were very understandable and helpful with being out of state. I would recommend them.

Sent on 08/04/2013

Kim · Married on 07/13/2013

The wedding reception was wonderful and the staff was amazing! They were great at organizing and coordinating with other vendors as well.

Sent on 07/29/2013

I loved my planner and 31 North. The only thing I would recommend is watching your payments because if you give your final count and it turns out less than your estimated number they will not give you back any money :(

Sent on 07/29/2013

Beckie · Married on 07/05/2013

We had an amazing time and the service, food and atmosphere was amazing. We received a lot of compliments!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Beckie · Married on 07/05/2013

I was thrilled with 31 North! The service, the food and the amazing location. The bridal suite was a personal favorite!! Kathleen was amazing and made the night very easy for us. She was on top of everything. I had comments that this was the first wedding they had attended and were actually full after dinner!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Patti · Married on 06/22/2013

Everything was professionally done. Guest could not stop raving and still are raving about how good the food was. They kept the flow going and delivered everything as promised and then some. The suite for the wedding party to use was wonderful; came in handy with the special needs person we had there.
    We also arrive 30 minutes earlier than planned, no sweat for 31 North. We were welcomed with open arms and whatever we needed was right there.
    Was a totally a great experience for the Bride and Groom and all invited guests. The service was impeccable. Would highly recommend 31 North to anyone looking have have an event that is specificlly catered to your event and no one else's.
    The knowledgable, experienced staff insured that the itinary flowed smoothly throughout the event. What a shame it went by way too fast. It was just a great experience!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2013

I had my wedding reception at 31 North Banquet and Conference Center just over a month ago. It was everything I hoped it would be and more. From the very first moment that we stepped into the hall, I knew that I wanted to have my reception there. It was beautiful and immaculate. The service is astounding and we were offered help and guaidance all along the way as we planned our special day. And many things were taken care of for us. It was wonderful to be able to enjoy all the fun parts of wedding planning (tasting the food and different cake flavors, picking colored sashes, ect) and having all the more difficult tedious details taken care of for us. I didn't need to worry about set up or take down, I didn't need to concern myself with worrying about if the caters would show or if they would have enough food. 31 North took care of it all for me. It was a wonderful experience. So good I almost want to get married again!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Carla · Married on 11/24/2012

Best day of my life, and 31 North helped so much. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 01/02/2013

Katie · Married on 10/05/2012

My groom and I used 31 North for our wedding reception (dinner and dancing). We had 180-some-odd guests, which was a feat I did not think possible because weddings in general are so expensive. BUT because 31 North was very accommodating we were able to have our dream wedding after all. :)
    The wedding planners at 31 North helped me create a package of food, alcohol and decorations that gave me a great party while also minding my budget. This allowed my groom and I to invite all of the family and friends we wanted to share in our special day!

Sent on 01/04/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2012

Ed, Bernice, and Brittany were wonderful in helping us plan our wedding. There was not a single detail that was not overlooked. The food was wonderful, and everything was cooked perfectly. The room was arranged perfectly even though I did not give much direction of what I wanted! The whole event ran smoothly. When our priest forgot our unity candles during the ceremony, they incorporated them right after we cut our cake! No one could tell. Ed and Brittany were very accommodating, they refilled drinks for the guests, provided boxes for guests who wanted to take stuff home, and made sure everything was perfect!! Not one single guest had a complaint, and everyone said that this was the best wedding reception they have ever been to!!

Sent on 10/01/2012