3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Christine N. Getting married on 06/05/2022

Most amazing/ sweetest/ hard working Wedding planning comp

3 Little Birds is an exceptional wedding planning and rental company! The amount of care and thoughtfulness they put into planning and support their couples is incredible. Jessica and her team go above and beyond in finding the best vendors, balancing the budget, and creating the vision of the couple. In this pandemic their team has rescheduled my wedding 3-times and because of their organization and professionalism it has been a breeze. I feel so lucky I found 3 Little Birds and sooo appreciative for all the work they continue to do. I highly recommend them for any event for rentals and planning!
    Katie D. Married on 10/23/2021

The BEST event rental company!

Jessica and the 3 Little Birds Team made our wedding the most magical day ever!

The inventory they offer is diverse and beautiful, their response times were quick, and they were so accommodating with our ever-evolving wedding planning during the pandemic.

The staff set up in a timely and professional manner, and stuck around to move chairs, etc + flip our ceremony lawn to a dance floor. Everyone complimented how beautiful all the aesthetics were!

We are so grateful for their time and efforts, and for providing incredible service! 10/10 recommend them for any event!
  • Jordan
    Jordan K. Married on 10/23/2021

Our go-to for ceremony & reception items

A huge thank you to Jessica for being such a huge asset in our wedding planning efforts! Every couple has unique needs for ceremony or reception items and we certainly had plenty of those and all roads seemed to lead back to 3 Little Birds.

The beautiful birchwood chuppah that we rented for our ceremony fit the setting perfectly and will be a major part of the visuals from our big day.

We couldn't recommend 3 Little Birds highly enough!
  • Jaymi
    Jaymi Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing Experience

Jess made my wedding planning experience so easy! We even had to reschedule our wedding THREE times due to covid, and constantly change our plans, and it was still easy as pie. She helped me find awesome vendors that fit our specific vision and never tired during constant re-planning and date changes. The fact that she has her own rental company made the decoration so easy and it was so nice not needing to find another vendor for all that stuff. Then on the day of she assigned us the most amazing coordinators that helped decorate, herd guests, bring us drinks or whatever we needed, and even sewed a bridesmaid into her dress when her zipper broke! We didn't have to worry about a thing, we just sat back and enjoyed the ride and everything just magically happened around us. I couldn't have done it without them!
  • Hilary
    Hilary B. Married on 10/09/2021

Fantastic experience, would highly recommend 3 Little Birds

We were referred to Jessica & 3 Little Birds by our venue (The Houdini Estate) we wanted to work with someone who was familiar with the ins and outs of that specific venue but we talked to a handful of planners before deciding to go with 3 Little Birds. They were fantastic to work with, very helpful, patient giving guidance where needed but also letting us have a voice opinion and bring our own vendors, asks to the table without any issue. Going through them for rentals made it so much easier as well as helped our budget go further... Jessica was so reassuring for the minute by minute plan for day of putting my nerves at ease and allowing us to fully enjoy the day of! They went above and beyond and really made for an amazing day for us and our guests. We had multiple people compliment us on the "flow" of the day and how smoothly everything ran and transitioned from one moment/location to the next through the day which was all due to Jessica and her team. I would love to work with them again and highly recommend them :)
    Cathy G. Married on 09/25/2021

Best. Wedding. Planner. Ever!

I’ve never worked with a more joyful or hardworking person in my life than Jessica at 3LittleBirds. In 3 1/2 short months, Jessica put together a completely reimagined wedding for my daughter - beautiful and perfect beyond anything we ever dreamed. We came to her after our original wedding date and venue had been cancelled for a second time because of the pandemic…. and Jessica sprang into action, introducing us to fantastic new vendors and guiding us through choices. She had lovely, artistic design suggestions, made endless calls and follow up calls on our behalf, thought of every tiny detail and made sure every tiny detail was executed perfectly - from the order of the processional to how the napkins were folded. She tracked every penny of the budget and kept an impeccably organized schedule for everything else. Her company took care of our complicated rental order so I didn’t have to spend one second trying to figure out our needs. Best of all, Jessica responded to every single question and concern with the same joyful and positive, “No worries! I’ve got it!,” answer. From our very first phone call, she put this Mother of the Bride at complete ease. Going into the wedding day, we all were completely relaxed knowing that Jessica and her team were in charge of every minute of the wedding timeline. It was a zero stress wedding because of Jessica. She made it as fun as she made it beautiful. We all had the happiest day of our lives because of how lovingly, joyfully and professionally Jessica and everyone at 3LittleBirds did their job.
    Ashley Married on 09/04/2021

Excellent services

3LB provided day of coordination and rental services for my wedding, which was postponed a year after our original date due to the pandemic. Throughout the process, Jessica and her team were very professional and accomodating. During our timeline planning call, she went through every single detail (including many we hadn't thought of), made some great suggestions for our ceremony/reception, understood exactly what kind of event we were aiming for, and helped us put together a meaningful and special event. My husband and I were immediately put at ease after our call and felt like we were in good hands.

On the day of our wedding, Jessica and Dustin made sure everything happened without a hitch (or if there were snags that we weren't aware of, they were able to resolve them right away). It was nice to have peace of mind at our wedding, and even better to have someone as genuine and thoughtful as Jessica working the event. Despite a busy and chaotic wedding season, 3LB was able to answer all of our questions and accomodate our requests.

All of their rental items were great, including the beautiful arch for our ceremony and the lawn games for cocktail hour. I can't recommend 3LB enough.
  • Jay
    Jay L. Married on 08/28/2021

Mission Critical? Just Hire 3 Little Birds.

I've hosted over 2,000 guests on Airbnb and have planned multiple ~200-person birthday parties. But quickly realized that planning a wedding is a completely different beast. It required the Wedding Planners of the Gods! And for us, that was Jessica and the 3 Little Birds Event Planning team. As avid hosts ourselves, these guys are top-tier and are the MOST competent in the industry.

For context, we hired 3 Little Birds for the the month-of coordination and as our rental provider. We had 4 months to plan an "Alice in Wonderland" themed wedding for 80 guests at Hidden Garden LA. It was in a residential area so everything had to be brought in (headaches) and guest parking got a little complex. There were many moving parts, but their team were able to navigate, connect, and bring synergy to the challenges.

REAL masters at their craft aren't just knowledgeable and experienced, but are able to adapt to ANY situation - with the proper response. That's what makes 3LB special. If there were any moments of drama, you won't ever know about them. POOF! Be gone! Last minute cake toppers or guests? Jessica's on it. She execute with precision and grace and is BOSS when called for, and we REALLY appreciated that.

Jessica isn't just confident and omniscient when it comes to planning weddings. She's genuinely a passionate person with an incredible story. It's about character and personality. She actually CARES about your big day - and will do everything they can to keep it magical. Her work ethic, meticulousness, and no-nonsense approach cannot be understated. She also didn't try to upsell us. In contrast, she made sure we were getting the most out of our budget. It's obvious Jessica is adept at the art of organization - and gets a high from helping people when she can. We felt she simply loves the challenge of bringing your vision into fruition - and beyond. Sometimes she was even more enthusiastic than we were! Always a good sign.

Out of all the wedding expenses, we thought it was best spent with 3 Little Birds. From the comprehensive timeline, vendor hand-off, and high quality rentals (some looked new). To her valet recommendation and helping us load everything after the event. Her team was always smiling and just took care of business. Needless to say, they overdelivered and far exceeded our expectations.

We were stress-free, at ease, and felt completely taken care of. And that level of peace of mind is PRICELESS. I kept thinking throughout the wedding "Jessica's a miracle in so many ways. This day couldn't have gone this smoothly without her." We got our fairytale wedding in spades - and we owe it to 3 Little Birds. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and going beyond the call of duty to make this night so PERFECT. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding and have and will continue to recommend 3 Little Birds Event Planning to all our friends and family.
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 06/05/2021

My Favorite Vendor By Far

Trying to plan a wedding during a pandemic was.. not fun. We changed our date 3 times, changed our venue, and went from 100 people, to 30, to 80. As you can expect, that meant LOTS of emails to Jessica. (Sorry Jessica! Ha)
    But, through all the change, Jessica was always kind, always helpful, and NEVER stressed me out when other vendors were not being as “courteous” to the changes we had to make. After a year of back and forth, we ended up having a fantastic celebration at my parents house and it couldn’t have been any more perfect.
    The team was so efficient and nice on delivery and pickup. The rental items are absolutely gorgeous and I got so many compliments on them. They brought extra decor as a “just in case”, they placed everything right where we wanted it, and just made the space completely transform. Overall the amount of inventory they have, and the crazy amazing customer service they showed me made them my favorite vendor to work with. I can’t say enough great things about their team! Highly HIGHLY recommend!
  • Drew
    Drew J. Married on 05/29/2021

Jess was fantastic and was with us every step of the way

Jessica was incredible. She helped us navigated a wedding postponement with relative ease and was there for us for everything needed throughout the planning process and the day of. She had a great network of vendors that she had relationships with and recommend some fantastic ones for our big day.

Her and her husband are super nice and covered our rentals as well as our planning. Nothing but good things to say about 3 Little Birds and absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a planner who goes the extra mile for their clients.
    Deb Married on 05/10/2021

The ONLY wedding planners you need!

Jess and her team at 3 Little Birds made planning a wedding during the pandemic as stress-free as possible. We contracted 3LB for month-off coordination services in 2019, before the world turned upside down. As we entered planning in 2020, our wedding rollercoaster included guest cancellations, catering restrictions, and most distressing of all: the loss of our venue (which is still currently closed for private events). Despite all the hurdles, Jess walked us through our options.

Our final month of planning included a super comprehensive timeline walkthrough, vendor hand-off (Jess took over managing and communicating with vendors), and taking the occasional panic-text from me. The day-of, I can very confidently say that we felt zero nerves or fears in terms of the event details; we knew they had everything handled! Finally, post-ceremony, when we got a chance to see the set-up, we were BLOWN AWAY. Every single detail was transformed into a vision we didn’t even know we had! 3LB took our ideas and inspiration and created a beautiful reality. At the end of the night, the 3LB team waved their magic wand and began event tear down on time, and again, left us without worry. They consolidated our items, and boxed them right back up for us.
    Our wedding (10/17/20) was 26 people total, and didn’t feel “small” or tight. 3LB created a completely intimate atmosphere that we fell in love with! I cannot emphasize enough how grateful I am that we chose to move forward with Jess and her team. Every bride/groom is different, and for us and our needs, 3LB was the PERFECT fit.
  • Noëlle
    Noëlle K. Married on 04/03/2021

Book Them Now!

Jessica and her team is nothing short of amazing, and I will never go to another planner for any event that requires one. She was super enjoyable to work with, and she was on top of EVERYTHING. I can be pretty gnarly with micro-managing when I have a specific vision in mind. That said, I literally had to do NOTHING on my wedding day. Nothing! She and her team set up all the decor beautifully, they followed my every request, she was supportive, she walked us through everything, she made sure the vendors got their meals, she made sure everyone and everything was on time down to the second, and because she was so on it, it was one of the most relaxing days of our lives. I’ve never actually heard of that happening before. We were able to just enjoy our day with each other and our loved ones.
    Additionally, she worked with us through two postponements in 2020, and followed our venue’s COVID testing requirements without a fuss. You will not regret booking with her, and I will be directing any future brides I know to her. We are SO grateful for 3 Little Birds! Thank you for making our day so special. I know how hard you guys worked to make it feel effortless for us and we appreciate you so much!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie B. Married on 10/23/2020

Amazing rental company!

3 Little Birds was an amazing rental company to work with for our micro-wedding. As we and our planner developed our wedding plans and layout, made changes to our vision, and then made more changes and item swaps and additions and subtractions as we fine-tuned our plans over the course of several months, 3 Little Birds was always super responsive with making suggestions and adjusting our quote. The items were promptly delivered and set up on the wedding day and everything looked gorgeous – even better than expected from browsing the inventory. Thank you so much for helping make our big day special!
    Rachael M. Married on 10/17/2020

The best vendor to work with

Jessica and Dustin were both so great to work with. They pay every attention to detail. Highly recommend them!
    Tania Married on 10/11/2020

Easy to work with, highly recommend them!

I’ve used 3LB for many events now and I highly recommend them. they always go above and beyond to provide us with the most exceptional service and products.
    Tania Married on 10/11/2020

Easy to work with, highly recommend them!

• Vanessa
    Vanessa H. Married on 09/05/2020

Couldn't have done it without 3LB

I can not say enough great things about my experience with 3 Little Birds as my coordinator and rental provider. While trying to plan for a wedding in this crazy year was a whirlwind of changing requirements and precautions, 3 Little Birds really came through for us when we needed to re-evaluate our plans. In the end, our day ran smooth and beautifully in no small part due to their expertise. Jessica was very communicative, had all the right questions to ask so that it was clear how we wanted the day to go, and even helped us scramble to find a new venue and last minute vendors within a month of the wedding. When I was beside myself with stress and concern, they helped me stay in gear and guide us through the process. What was meant to be a 150 person full day wedding ended up being downsized to a 20 person "social distanced" brunch and honestly I feel zero FOMO about what could have been. In the end I married my best friend and celebrated the day safely with close family and friends. All of my vendors pulled through wonderfully which I also credit to the 3LB team for creating a comprehensive timeline for everyone involved. I'm forever grateful to 3LB for coordinating a day I can look back on with joy.
  • Jessica
    Jessica W. Married on 03/21/2020

A blessing for a (covid) bride + groom

Where do I start? Jessica has been a literal life-saver to work with. We hired the 3 Little Birds team for partial planning & event rentals. Jessica, the lead, kept me organized throughout planning, made amazing recommendations for other vendors to help me narrow down decisions and was so thorough and kind and a great value. When our wedding venue cancelled a week before due to COVID, Jessica found us 2 alternative venues within an hour. Least to say, the stay at home orders only got more strict, so we didn't go forward. But if she could solve your venue cancelling on you 9 days before your wedding date at the start of a global pandemic, trust me you are in good hands for any other scenario. Not only that, Jessica also coordinated our reschedule and now the cancellation of our wedding as a result of the uncertainty of 2020 with so much compassion and grace. Despite the extreme challenges her own business has surely felt as a result of this year, Jessica has continued to go above and beyond her scope and has been so kind and considerate throughout everything. I can't recommend her and her team highly enough. THANK YOU JESSICA & 3 LITTLE BIRDS! If you're reading this, hire them, please. This team deserves all the good fortune and prosperity.
    Susie Married on 02/15/2020

Best wedding planner!

3 Little Birds is an excellent company to help you fulfill all your events dreams. They were responsive, problem-solvers, and made us feel at peace in preparation for our wedding day. We couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 01/11/2020

Grateful for 3 little birds

We did not have to worry about anything. They orchestrated our wedding so well. I would recommend again and again. So grateful for the all star team we had.
  • Terri
    Terri Y. Married on 01/10/2020

Dream Vendor

I had the pleasure of working with Jessica from 3LB and I cannot express how grateful I am that my Clients choose such an amazing Planner (who has a great inventory of rentals too). From the moment she introduced herself over email to go over the details regarding the couple's big day, I knew I was working with a professional.
    From my experience with working with this vendor, they truly go above and beyond for their Clients and cares about their experiences on their wedding day.
    I will be referring future clients to 3 Little Birds Event Planning and hope to work with Jessica in the near future.
    Matt N. Married on 09/06/2019

Jess and Distin Are the BESSSS!!!!!

If you're looking to get rid of your stress with planning a wedding then look no further. You need a timeline? COVERED. You need Rentals....COVERED cause they have that too!! you want to save money cause of her relationships they have with other 5 Star Companies...COVERED!!!! Your search ends here! Call them today!!!!
  • Emily
    Emily Z. Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing!

Thank you 3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals for making our ceremony so incredibly beautiful! We rented the Birchwood Chuppah with draping and a few tables for our reception.

Jessica is so amazing to work with! She answered every question with kindness and was always so quick to respond. My husband and I highly recommend using 3 Little Birds for any event you may have. We will definitely be using them in the future!

Thank you!

Emma and Jonathan
  • Z
    Zailda C. Married on 08/11/2019

Passionate and professional

Jessica and Dustin were the power duo who made our wedding seamless and fabulous. Jessica was awesome from the moment we spoke to her on the phone. She was no nonsense - experienced, confident, direct, passionate and patient. You could tell she knew what she was doing. She was incredible at answering even our most basic questions. All of this while being pregnant and giving birth days before our wedding! Impressive woman! Dustin was of equal match on our wedding day. He just knew everything that needed to happen and executed it seamlessly - from decor, vendor coordination, to procession and day-of timeline. I felt instantly at ease knowing how confident and capable he was of coordinating our wedding. We left the venue and I knew I wouldn’t have to worry about a thing. Look no further. They are simply the best. They also have an extensive list of rental equipment and supplies, which came in handy for last minute stuff we needed. Jessica and Dustin - I know your business will continue to thrive because of your passion and capabilities are truly impressive. We are so thankful to have found you.
  • Sandy
    Sandy Married on 08/11/2019

Responsive, super organized and friendly!

This team really helped make our wedding day run so smoothly. Our venue required a minimum of a day-of-coordinator. I found 3 Little Birds on wedding wire and Jessica was very responsive to emails. She was well reviewed on Yelp and WW so decided to meet with her at a local coffee shop and she seemed very organized and detailed. I initially asked for a few suggestions on vendors, even though this wasn't really part of the day-of-coordinator duties. She provided some good leads and I even ended up finding a great florist through Jessica.

A couple of months before the wedding, the emails back and forth started to get more and more frequent. We set up a timeline meeting about a month before the wedding, and met for 3 hours (yes 3!) and went over every little detail. We still hadn't figure out the music and some minor decor details, but felt good that the overall timeline was in place. Jessica was also very good about asking for all of the names of family members for the family photos, so that made the photographer's job so much easier on the wedding day. Jessica wasn't able to attend the final walk through meeting at the venue due to labor pains (yes she was approaching her due date during the final timeline meeting!), but Sarah was wonderful during the meeting. The final timeline went out the week of the wedding to all the vendors so that they would be on the same page. Sarah also conducted the rehearsal the day before the wedding and was super friendly and organized. We were also able to drop off all of our decor with Sarah at the rehearsal so we didn't have to worry about it the day of.

On the wedding day, Jessica and her assistant Karly was there. They were super attentive, kept things moving along, and constantly checked in with us to let us know what was next on the timeline and if we needed anything. Karly helped me with my dress when we were taking photos. They also did a great job setting up the decor as we requested, and packing up the gifts and decor toward the end of the evening. We didn't book them for the overtime at the very end of the night, but they packed up what they could and made the rest of it minimal for the venue staff and our friends that helped.

Thank you to Jessica, Sarah, and Karly for making our wedding day so special.