3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals Reviews

3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 7
  • Emily

Emily Zaret · Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing!

Thank you 3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals for making our ceremony so incredibly beautiful! We rented the Birchwood Chuppah with draping and a few tables for our reception.

Jessica is so amazing to work with! She answered every question with kindness and was always so quick to respond. My husband and I highly recommend using 3 Little Birds for any event you may have. We will definitely be using them in the future!

Thank you!

3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 11
  • Z

Zailda Chan · Married on 08/11/2019

Passionate and professional

Jessica and Dustin were the power duo who made our wedding seamless and fabulous. Jessica was awesome from the moment we spoke to her on the phone. She was no nonsense - experienced, confident, direct, passionate and patient. You could tell she knew what she was doing. She was incredible at answering even our most basic questions. All of this while being pregnant and giving birth days before our wedding! Impressive woman! Dustin was of equal match on our wedding day. He just knew everything that needed to happen and executed it seamlessly - from decor, vendor coordination, to procession and day-of timeline. I felt instantly at ease knowing how confident and capable he was of coordinating our wedding. We left the venue and I knew I wouldn’t have to worry about a thing. Look no further. They are simply the best. They also have an extensive list of rental equipment and supplies, which came in handy for last minute stuff we needed. Jessica and Dustin - I know your business will continue to thrive because of your passion and capabilities are truly impressive. We are so thankful to have found you.

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Sandy

Sandy · Married on 08/11/2019

Responsive, super organized and friendly!

This team really helped make our wedding day run so smoothly. Our venue required a minimum of a day-of-coordinator. I found 3 Little Birds on wedding wire and Jessica was very responsive to emails. She was well reviewed on Yelp and WW so decided to meet with her at a local coffee shop and she seemed very organized and detailed. I initially asked for a few suggestions on vendors, even though this wasn't really part of the day-of-coordinator duties. She provided some good leads and I even ended up finding a great florist through Jessica.

A couple of months before the wedding, the emails back and forth started to get more and more frequent. We set up a timeline meeting about a month before the wedding, and met for 3 hours (yes 3!) and went over every little detail. We still hadn't figure out the music and some minor decor details, but felt good that the overall timeline was in place. Jessica was also very good about asking for all of the names of family members for the family photos, so that made the photographer's job so much easier on the wedding day. Jessica wasn't able to attend the final walk through meeting at the venue due to labor pains (yes she was approaching her due date during the final timeline meeting!), but Sarah was wonderful during the meeting. The final timeline went out the week of the wedding to all the vendors so that they would be on the same page. Sarah also conducted the rehearsal the day before the wedding and was super friendly and organized. We were also able to drop off all of our decor with Sarah at the rehearsal so we didn't have to worry about it the day of.

On the wedding day, Jessica and her assistant Karly was there. They were super attentive, kept things moving along, and constantly checked in with us to let us know what was next on the timeline and if we needed anything. Karly helped me with my dress when we were taking photos. They also did a great job setting up the decor as we requested, and packing up the gifts and decor toward the end of the evening. We didn't book them for the overtime at the very end of the night, but they packed up what they could and made the rest of it minimal for the venue staff and our friends that helped.

Thank you to Jessica, Sarah, and Karly for making our wedding day so special.

Sent on 08/28/2019
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 20
  • Vivian

Vivian · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome Wedding Planner

3 Little Birds was recommended by my venue and from what I have seen and spoken to with Jessica. I believe they work amazing. I would recommend 3 Little Birds to anyone getting married....

Sent on 03/22/2019

Kelsey K · Married on 05/26/2019

Jess is Wonder Woman!

Jessica saved our wedding! We hired her after having to fire our previous planner who was a terrible fit. She was immediately attentive to our needs and understood exactly what we were looking for. We hired her because she was super familiar with Orcutt Ranch, a total DIY venue. She is highly responsive and resourceful. She handled everything from communication with the vendors, to the rehearsal, to the actual day of coordination. She was incredibly respectful of our budget and delivered the most beautiful wedding without breaking the bank. In the days leading up to the wedding, we had some uncharacteristic rain and cold in the forecast. Jess came up with a backup plan in less than 48 hours and saved the wedding once again by organizing tents and heating lamps! When we arrived on wedding day, we were overcome with joy and my wife even cried when she saw how beautiful everything looked. Jess and her husband are a dream team, everything ran flawlessly on the day of despite a downpour. She ran the event with professionalism and expertise. We felt so cared for, Jess gave us total piece of mind. Oh and did we mention she did all of this while being 6 months pregnant?!? Jess is super LGBTQ friendly and will make your wedding one for the ages. We give her our highest possible recommendation.

Sent on 10/22/2019
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 21
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 22
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 23
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 24

Sora Miller · Married on 05/05/2019

Wonderfully genuine and professional wedding coordinator!

Where to even begin...

I first met Jessica and Dustin when one of my close friends asked me to help her select a wedding coordinator for her wedding a few years back. We met the dynamic duo over some coffee, and I immediately felt a genuine vibe from the two and gave my friend my stamp of approval and so the 3LittleBirds were hired to plan my friend's wedding. Her wedding had a major bump on the road when the venue that she originally booked was cancelled AFTER they had already started planning the wedding around the date and venue and so of course, Superwoman Jessica found another beautiful venue and saved the day. My friend's wedding turned out beautifully, and Jessica was actually pregnant during this time but she moved around like nothing could stop her from getting things done, not even a pregnant belly.

I referred Jessica's Day of Coordinator services when my co-worker also got engaged, and she originally hired a horrible coordinator. I could see she was starting to get really stressed out and told her to reach out to Jessica. AGAIN, Superwoman Jessica saved the day.

It was finally my turn when I got engaged last year, and I was so excited to share the news with Jessica. There was NO DOUBT IN MY MIND that I wanted her and Dustin to be a part of my wedding, and when I told her our original wedding date (which was on a Saturday) and found out she was unavailable and already booked for another wedding that day, we changed our date to the following day so that she can be our coordinator.

From the beginning of the planning process until the end of my wedding night, Jessica provided clear answers and was always responsive, professional, and honest. However, her greatest quality that she possess as a wedding coordinator is her genuine heart and passion to do everything possible to help make your day as special as you have hoped for since you were that little girl playing with Barbie and Ken and playing out your dream wedding fantasy. Only it's different when you're getting married in real life and you have to deal with all of the vendors, money budgeting, family drama, etc... and that is why it's so important to recognize that certain services like a wedding coordinator can make a difference in your wedding experience.

VERY LONG STORY SHORT, I am the type of person who typically has a hard time letting others take control and so I decided to plan my own wedding and have a Day of Coordinator. Jessica filled that role effortlessly and exceeded beyond all of my expectations.

Aside from the fact that she is a true professional at what she does, she really cares about making your day special while giving you honest opinions and has your day's best interest at heart. My wedding day was executed flawlessly because of Jessica who was BTW, pregnant AGAIN with baby #2 this time (still did not let her baby bump stop her from doing her job like a true boss) and Dustin.

And while I'm raving about Jessica, the real MVP of the day was Dustin. He helped with all of the set up, decorations placement, coordinating who and what goes where, cut flowers to put around our cake, SERVED THE WATER AND DRINKS for our guests, went around each table to see if anyone needed anything, replaced broken forks and knives, cleaned up (and that's only what I had noticed as I'm sure he did much more) and did it all with a genuine smile the entire time.

My parents even felt their genuine personalities which showed in their work and interactions that they had with all of our vendors and our guests which is the exact reason why I had no regrets changing our wedding date.

To end my review, Dustin actually pointed out something VERY IMPORTANT towards the end of our night. I actually ended up getting a stomach infection on Friday (two days before my wedding) which put me in the hospital and I was unable to stand nor eat or even keep anything down, and the antibiotics I was on kept me on the toilet every 5-10 minutes. Had I not changed my wedding date to Sunday so that Jessica can be our coordinator, I would have had to cancel my wedding on the day of my wedding because I would not have been able to physically walk down the aisle the next day. I didn't feel better until Sunday morning (the date we had changed to). So of course, Superwoman Jessica and MVP Dustin saved the day AGAIN.

Paul and I are so grateful for the dynamic duo. It goes beyond saying money was well spent and memories were well made. There is no amount of money that can ever replace your memories of watching your dream come true, and to be able to spend such a wonderful night filled with love while being surrounded by all of our friends and families.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Lote

Lote Brandon Kinney · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing experience with 3LB

Jessica is amazing! We hired her as our wedding coordinator and our wedding was very lovely. The communication was very open and never pushed for anything out of our budget (which was incredibly appreciated). She worked with us for a year and a half and executed everything perfectly and made our dream wedding come true. She is a true professional, extremely organized, and has so much experience in wedding planning. If you need equipment, 3LB has a great selection. Highly recommend Jessica and 3LB.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Kirk

Kirk Tanwongprasert · Married on 12/15/2018

A beautiful rustic wedding, thanks to 3 Little Birds!

I loved 3 Little Bird's services and having their rentals for my wedding! Jessica was really helpful, kind and generous during all of my interactions with her. If I ever had a question, she was there to answer it. She was very quick to respond to my emails and took the time to provide recommendations when I inquired it. My wife and our guests loved their furnishes and dishware. Our favorite was their tea sets! All unique and beautiful! Perfect for teatime receptions, which was what we had for our wedding! They also have many furnishes that'd be perfect for rustic weddings!
    Thank you, 3 Little Birds!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 25
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 26
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 27
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 28

Sylvia Dang · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Wedding

Jessica and her team was amazing. She helped build a timeline that really helped made my day run smooth. On the day of the wedding, I was pretty stressed out since I was running late but she kept her cool and actually helped me keep cool, too. She is amazing and I'd highly recommend her if you're looking for a great coordinator.

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Chris

Chris Ann Diaz · Married on 11/17/2018

1st class service

I could not be happier with 3 Little Birds Event Planning. We hired Jessica to put a timeline together for us and to coordinate the wedding. Her services went beyond my expectations to the point where the vendors were impressed with the detailed timeline. I did not stress about one thing the day of the wedding. I felt so at ease. She kept everything moving and on schedule and tended to my every need. They were on time, professional and courteous. It was first class service all the way. She handled last minute changes I threw at her like a pro never skipping a beat. Last minute changes I mean 10 minutes before showtime! There is not one thing I can look back on and say I wish that had been different. Everything was perfect. To top it off come to find out after the ceremony the photographer told us he had worked with her before and said we were in good hands. I highly recommend them and will be using her for any and all events I may have in the future.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Britney · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing service and super sweet!

3littlebirds was so great! I could not imagine going through the wedding day without Jessica and Carly, they made things such a breeze and we’re extremely professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is getting married.

3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 29
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 35
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 36

Chanel · Married on 11/10/2018

Great experience, great pricing

3LB was recommended to me by my previous venue. We ended up switching venues and 3LB still worked with us for which I'm so grateful! They were right in the price point all others were quoting me for day of coordination. We took a DIY approach to a lot of our wedding and I wasn't sure we were going to get a coordinator but I'm so absolutely thrilled we did. Jessica & Tori both came on our wedding day and were amazing. Friendly, professional, courteous. On the ball for everything that you don't have the time to think of before or during your day; random things like helping with parking, coordinating ice. Nice finishing touches on decor. Tons of experience and were really helpful when I asked for advice on things.. I'd definitely recommend them. They worked with our vendors and ourselves and the stuff we provided as well.

Sent on 12/22/2018
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 37

Shaun · Married on 11/09/2018

Wedding Super Heroes

Jessica and her team at Three Little Birds are wedding super heroes. My wife and I spent a lot of energy planning our wedding and selecting our own vendors, so we figured we had the whole “DIY Wedding Planning” pretty much figured out. For a brief, naive moment, we genuinely believed we may not need a wedding planner... oh how wrong we were. Luckily for us, we were blessed with meeting Three Little Birds and avoided what would have undoubtedly been a disaster had we not hired Jessica.

Her level of detail-oriented professionalism brought order to the chaos of wedding planning and, for the first time, we were able to actually start focusing on enjoying getting married instead of stressing out about putting on such a large event. Jessica held our hand throughout the process, organized everything, provided a schedule overview, and was constantly available to us.

Moreover, we experienced a nightmare when our rental company vendor flaked out only a week before the wedding. But have no fear, Jessica to the rescue! We were able to send her over our list of needs and quickly get things back on track with an even better assortment of rental equipment than we had originally intended to have.

My wife and I were blessed to have a dream wedding experience — but we were only afforded that dream because of Jessica’s hard work, resourcefulness, and systematic wedding planning process. We can’t recommend her enough. If you haven’t hired a wedding planner yet, just hire Jessica. You’ll wish you had done so sooner, just like we do.

As far as I’m concerned, Three Little Birds is an insurance policy to ensure a perfectly coordinated, wonderfully executed wedding.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Alberto Pianelli · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Investment for your wedding

Why worry? you got Jessica and Dustin on your side. I appreciate the transparency, the communication and the attentiveness to detail. Getting married is easy, the wedding and all the planning was the crazy part, because my wife and i had zero clue the party that we were throwing. we had a 200 person wedding. our wedding went off with out a hitch. everything and everyone was where they needed to be, and my wife and i got to enjoy it along with our guest because Jessica and Dustin were in the background running the show. they had our backs. they even were not afraid to politely say "no" to our parents and family members who wanted to throw their own flavors into our wedding. thank god for that! They kept everything on track. I was confident in their work from the beginning from the level of detail we planned together before the wedding. seriously one of the best investments. 3 Little Birds event planning is one of the best event planning companies out there. If there is two things i recommend for a wedding, its a great wedding planner and a great photographer. And Jessica recommend my awesome photographer that we used and loved too!

• Valerie

Valerie · Married on 10/21/2018

Jessica and her team are absolutely amazing. They are kind, understanding, and a super talented crew. They are exactly what you are looking for when it comes to planning any small or big event. They are attentive to your vision and details, and will work very hard to make sure all your dreams come true. My fiancé and I are incredibly blessed to have crossed paths with such an amazing crew. We greatly appreciate you! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/04/2018

carisa · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything I could of asked for

They made my special day so perfect. The way they decorated my venue was more amazing then I could of dreamt of.
    Jessica, Dustin and all of their crew made my entire wedding run so smoothly.
    Thank you for organizing the wedding of our dreams ❤️

3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 38
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 39
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 40
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

Case Adobe/Golden Road wedding

Stop for looking planners and book Jessica NOW. She is cool-under-pressure, professional, accessible, gentle-yet-firm, and every quality you could ever want. We booked her as a DoC upon the recommendation of a friend. We saw her work at their wedding and couldn't help but notice how everything went off without a hitch, and how she made a bare house look like a castle. For our DoC session we had a 2.5-3 hour meeting over dinner where she went into EXTREME detail, down to which relatives would be in how many photos. On the day of the only thing I had to worry about was the threat of rain (thankfully, it didn't!). She has a wide variety of things for rent, which we took advantage of. Jessica is seriously the whole package.

Alan · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutly amazing and perfect!

Honestly after working with them, I can not imagine using anyone else. Caring, kind, professional, wonderful and EVERYTHING happens in the background without even knowing. 3 Little Birds had our backs and we felt like a king and queen because of them!

• LaTia

Latia Mcpherson-Sadler · Married on 10/06/2018

Jessica and her team were amazing!

Jessica and her team were amazing! They were definitely professional and made the month leading up to the day and the day itself, a seamless process. I had a mishap with my dress and Jessica was right there every step of the way to make sure that I looked flawless. She and her team were an amazing help from everything with planning, decorations, managing the vendors, etc. Even other vendors at the wedding raved about how much they loved working with her! I couldn’t of asked for a better coordinator for my day!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Kailey · Married on 10/06/2018

Best wedding decision ever!!

Three Little Birds (Jessica and Dustin) are amazing!! We had a very diy/decor based wedding and Dustin and team did an amazing job decorating and setting everything up. The set up was better than I even imagined. Our wedding ran so smoothly and it is 100% thanks to Three Little Birds. We also used them for our rentals! Hiring Three Little Birds was the best thing we could have done for our wedding. Thanks again Dustin, Jessica, and team.

Sent on 02/19/2019
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 53
    3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals 54

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2018

3lb made our wedding perfect

I was never the girl that had her wedding mapped out since childhood. I knew nothing (and still don't) about flowers, decor, invitations... all of that PLUS all the tiny little details nobody reminds you of. Without Kecia Wilson and 3LB, I would have been a complete train wreck.

Kecia is so knowledgable about all things weddings, and has really amazing relationships with Atlanta vendors that you get introduced to - I would have never found the A++ wedding team and vendors I had, had it not been for Kecia.

Honestly, if I could give 100 stars for a rating I would. Kecia was ON TOP OF IT. Putting together our timeline, starting from the rehearsal, was a true game-changer. Me, my husband, our parents, wedding party.... none of us had to worry about what time vendors would show up and what if nobody was there to meet them. Kecia and her team handled it all. They had a scheduled for us, the vendors, the guests... literally everyone. It was so perfect.

If something went wrong at our wedding, I am completely oblivious to it. I cannot say it enough that our day was PERFECT. Kecia was always very calm, very accommodating, very understanding and very very nice with our guests. She even watched my sister-in-law's kids while she ate her meal at the reception so she could eat in peace... COME ON!!!

I still have people that come up to me and tell me how awesome Kecia and her crew were. Hands down, one of the best decisions I made during the planning process.

I would ABSOLUTELY, with no hesitation, recommend and re-hire Kecia in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Greg · Married on 09/23/2018

I'm an entrepreneur and my (now) wife is an elementary school teacher - safe to say we thought we could handle planning our wedding on our own - and for a while, we were successful. Then 3 months before the big day we realized how in over our heads we were. We scrambled to find a wedding coordinator on different websites and after talking with multiple agencies, we ended up going with 3 Little Birds. And it made all the difference. On many occasions my wife and I have said out loud "Wow. We would've been totally screwed were it not for Jessica, Dustin, and Carly." And we mean it. From scheduling ahead of time, to coordinating vendors and directing the entire day to perfection, their team's expertise and positive energy made our day the special memory that it became. Their pricing is incredibly fair, they overdeliver, and if you're like us and think you can save a few bucks by doing it all on your own - you could not be more wrong - especially if you have 120+ attend your day. Of all the expenses we incurred for our wedding, this one had the greatest return on investment. We will be recommending Jessica, Dustin & 3 Little Birds to all our friends getting married in the next few years. Nothing but love for the birds!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Sofia Frank · Married on 09/23/2018

The best money we spent on our wedding!

My husband and I thought that we would be able to coordinate our wedding on our own, but as we got further and further into the planning, we realized that on the day of our wedding, we would have no idea how our day would run. 3 Little Birds saved us! They executed every detail the day of our wedding, dealt with vendors and last minute arrangements, kept us cool and calm, and made sure our wedding went smoothly. I can not recommend Jessica, Dustin, and their whole team enough. They truly made our wedding a dream come true!!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Betsy · Married on 08/26/2018

Every interaction we had with 3 Little Birds' Jessica and Dustin were so professional (as well as the assistant coordinator on the day-of, Tori) and helped make our wedding day run perfectly. We only had them for our day-of coordination, but they saved us a ton of hassle and headache by having all the rentals we needed as well.

Hiring 3 Little Birds gave everyone in my family and ourselves the opportunity to just sit back and actually enjoy the day. Not to mention they were incredibly pleasant people to be around! They were so flexible with us as well - we had to change our date after booking them (an issue with the original venue we picked) and they found a way to make it work still so that we didn't have to find a new coordinator.

Jessica and Dustin think of everything and will help you relax from start to finish. They are incredibly reasonably priced too, so if you're considering hiring a coordinator, stop considering it and hire these guys!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Alex · Married on 08/26/2018

TLDR: Hire Jessica yesterday and be the happiest Bride/Groom, for real for real. Also, she's worth every penny and an incredible value for everything she does.

Where do I even start? This is basically my love letter to Jessica and her team of amazing people. My husband and I hired her for day-of-coordination for our wedding this past August. Of everything we spent money on for our wedding, hands down 3LB was the best money we spent. I can't imagine our wedding going any smoother. Jessica met with us months ahead of time for 4 hours going through every detail. I'm super OCD and organized and she was able to bring shame to all of my wedding schedules and dashboards by consolidating them into a comprehensive wedding document with all the details we needed. After leaving our meeting I felt a huge stress lifted because I knew she'd take care of everything. Jessica is an incredible professional that is amazing at her job. We were able to drop off all of the decorations/plates/etc at her warehouse for them to deliver and set up the day-of, which is a HUGE logistical gift that you don't realize you're really going to need. The day-of there wasn't a thing I was able to stress about because Jessica and her team already thought about it and took care of it. I didn't even know until the end of the night that some place cards didn't make it to the venue (thanks to our dog probably) and that some people brought some extra people that Jessica seamlessly accommodated. We also rented tables/benches/chuppah from 3LB and all were perfect. They even wiped plates for us so we wouldn't have too gross of a morning after since we went the Ikea route instead of renting table settings.

Jessica and her team were so detail oriented and professional throughout the whole process. Our wedding day was made even more special because of Jessica and 3LB.

Sent on 09/17/2018