27 Entertainment Reviews

27 Entertainment 3
27 Entertainment 4
27 Entertainment 5

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

27 entertainment was amazing. Everyone from all ages had a wonderful time enjoying the music selection. The DJs were so fun to work with and it was truly a pleasure to have them at our wedding.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Allie · Married on 10/14/2016

! am in love! 27 Entertainment completed exceeded my expectations! They played different music for every generation, knew when to slow it down, and also when to bring the party up again. Our DJ, Tim, listens to the same style of music that I listen to, so we clicked right away. We had some specific songs at the end of the night and Tim joined us out on the dance floor! It absolutely made my night! Even if the last two songs did almost kill me (so much jumping!), I wouldn't have had it any other way!!

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 09/17/2016

Our wedding was September 17, 2016. From the first time I met with Mike Kane I had an amazing experience. He got us a great deal with the up lighting and dance floor lights. My DJ was Elliot and he was also amazing! He spent time with me going over everything from what songs I wanted and when, to where I wanted the up lighting and he even explained to me how the dance floor lights work! Any time I went up to him and asked him to play a song it was played immediately! He did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor and having fun- which was exactly what I wanted! Great pricing, worth every penny! Even the wedding coordinator for Cloister in the Woods, where our wedding reception was, said he loved 27 Entertainment and is going to refer all of his clients to them! Thank you for making my wedding a blast!
    -Natasha Wojciechowski Johnson

Sent on 09/29/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2016

27 Entertainment exceeded my expectations. The came highly recommended by multiple friends and even some of my other wedding vendors, but they really did a fantastic job. They were so easy to work with and helped design the perfect evening! I would recommend every time!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Matt · Married on 09/03/2016

27 Entertainment is the best! We hired them to DJ our wedding reception, and we couldn't have asked for better service. They were well-organized, responsive, and accommodating. Every time we spoke with them, we came away feeling confident that everything was under control (which is priceless while planning a wedding). When our big day came around, DJs Mike and Stephen were excellent - they kept everything moving along right on schedule and kept people on the dance floor until it was time to shut down the party. We would highly recommend 27 Entertainment!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Jordan · Married on 09/03/2016

We absolutely loved 27 Entertainment! Jacob was our DJ and he did such a great job with keeping the flow and timing of the party going, serving us, and he even made sure our playlist was exactly the kind of music that fit our personality as a couple. We felt completely confident with Jacob and are so glad that we chose to use 27 Entertainment for our special day!

Sent on 09/16/2016

We also cannot say enough about how wonderful Jacob and Jonny and our experience with 27 Entertainment was. The experience was positive from start to finish- from the moment they took our deposit to the end of the wedding night. They took care of every detail, everything went of without a hitch, and the music was SPOT ON. Don't look anywhere else!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Jillian · Married on 08/06/2016

We had a wonderful experience with 27 Entertainment! They were responsive and did exactly what we asked. They made the wedding fun but classy at the same time!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Hannah · Married on 07/30/2016

After attending all of our friends' weddings who had 27 Entertainment DJ their event, we knew we had to snag them for our wedding! In all honesty, choosing them was by far the greatest decision we ever made during our planning. Mike and his intern CJ went above and beyond for my husband and I with not only exceeding our expectations in terms of music, but also keeping the event flowing smoothly and on schedule! To summarize, if you're thinking about going with 27 Entertainment for your event - stop thinking and do it!!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

We cannot say enough great things about 27 Entertainment! We got such a good impression from them at our very first meeting and they were nothing but wonderful to us throughout the entire process! They listened to what we wanted (and nailed it!!) and gave great ideas and suggestions when we needed help. The dance floor at our wedding was packed the entire night!! We were lucky enough to work with Mike and he, as well as his team, were so much fun and so easy to work with! I could go on and on about how happy we were with Mike and 27 Entertainment. They set the tone for our reception and helped make it a night we (and all of our friends and family) will never forget! Thank you 27 Entertainment!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Mallory · Married on 07/09/2016

They had everyone on the dance floor. So many people were still there to sing the last song with us!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Julia · Married on 06/18/2016

They take the time to really get to know you to make your day more special. They were a blast to work with and are very accomadating! They had our dance floor packed from the time it opened up to the last song the played!

Sent on 07/02/2016

27 was more than we could have ever asked for! Our two DJs, Marc & Elliot, and our light jockey, Jonathan, were very attentive and did an excellent job! They played everything that we asked them to play, and they kept the party going! Our guests danced all night long-- wonderful addition to our wedding!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Megan · Married on 05/28/2016

27 Entertainment was everything we had hoped for and more! They went out of their way to make sure everything was exactly how was wanted it. They were a huge part of our successful, fun wedding and we couldn't have asked for better people to work with, especially Mike Kane! I would recommend this company to any engaged couple, as they will not be disappointed :)

Sent on 06/02/2016

Kacey · Married on 04/09/2016

Wholehearted Wedding Films

We had a destination wedding in Townsend, TN on April 9th 2016 and a large reception in New Carlisle, In May 28th 2016.

Logan was one of the 3 guys we worked with. We had 2 crews. One that traveled to Tennessee to the destination wedding and the other was at our home and went to New Carlisle, IN.

These guys and one girl have the patients of angels. We had several spots in TN that we asked them to travel and even with the crappy weather they were always kind and patient. Both groups worked well with my photographer (which can be difficult because one of them could've been overbearing). I don't have even one small complaint about this vendor.

The end product was overwhelming. Everyone that has seen the videos have gotten emotional. Each venue that we traveled they got the best moments and made sure to incorporate into the videos. They were breath taking.
    These guys were magicians. I don't like myself in home videos but these videos are watching a movie of the best day in your life unfold.

Highly Recommend!

27 Entertainment

Tim was great! He was easy to talk to and had plenty of ideas so I didn't feel lost when choosing songs. He stayed very involved with the crowd. Kept people on the dance floor the whole night.

We didn't do the photo booth but we did the Instagram option. Since our guests were older I don't believe they understood but the DJs were quick to print the photos that were taken.

I would highly recommend 27 Entertainment for any kind of party.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Katy · Married on 04/02/2016

Booking 27e and their sister company Whole Hearted Wedding Films was literally a non-negotiable for us. We planned out wedding around them. We didn't care where we got married or what date as long as they were available! We had the best day ever and a huge part of that was because of our awesome music and the best team to document it:)

Sent on 05/02/2016

Natalie · event on 01/08/2016

I recently hired 27 Entertainment to DJ our corporate holiday party. Mike Kane was our DJ and did an excellent job. He didn't miss a beat and was both professional and a lot of fun. Nothing but compliments the whole evening... highly recommend this company to anyone for any event!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Jamie · Married on 11/14/2015

Jacob was great! We meet with him before and he put my mind at ease. The night flowed great and people were on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 11/16/2015

When planning our wedding, one of our top missions was to throw an amazing party to celebrate our love. Our ultimate goal and vision to accomplish this was to find a DJ that enabled our guests to have so much fun that they wouldn't leave the dance floor all night. 27 Entertainment fully delivered! I cannot tell you how many guests are still telling us that our wedding was one of the best weddings they have ever been to and I am confident it is because of this amazing team that we worked with at 27 Entertainment. This company genuinely cares about the couples they work with and it as at the foundation of their business to make your wedding the most amazing day ever. The online planning tool was very organized and we were able to choose the exact music we wanted to play that embraced who we were as a couple. They also helped with the wedding timeline so that the night would flow smoothly. Dan was our DJ and he was AMAZING! Vince and Ben were his side kicks which they were awesome as well. Dan played acoustic guitar and sang during our cocktail hour. Our guests loved this and would not stop praising his amazing talent that set the tone for the night. The team played a variety of music that appealed to everyone- people of all ages from the flower girls to grandma were on the dance floor all night and had a blast! In addition to our DJ package we including purple uplighting, a monogram, slow motion booth and chose their videographer package (see Wholehearted). The lighting and personalization really make our venue stand out beautifully. The slow motion booth was a hit and we cannot wait to see the final result. The Wholehearted team was extraordinary to work with- we already have our video preview back and they truly knocked it out of the park. Thank you 27 Entertainment team- we LOVE you guys!! Love, Tony and Christie Vercelli

Sent on 12/07/2015

Courtney · Married on 11/07/2015

What an amazing company run by incredible people! So impressed with everything from the beginning planning stages to the execution of the wedding! Our wedding was on November 7th! I cannot imagine Jill & 27 Entertainment NOT being our DJ & entertainment for the entire night!! I can't tell you how many people came up to me & said it was the absolute best music/dancing/wedding they have ever been to! There wasn't one time during the entire night that the dance floor wasn't full, including the very end of the night (which was EPIC)! It was just such a blast & I cannot thank Jill enough!! She went above & beyond to make things perfect for us & then some! She took the initiative to make sure we knew exactly what was going on before we walked into the reception to playing the best music to taking requests to even letting me use her makeup in a moment that I needed her! Thank you, 27 Entertainment, Jill, Wade, Mike, & everyone involved for everything! We love you guys! If you are local to Valparaiso or anywhere in Northwest Indiana...you NEED 27 Entertainment at your wedding!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Paige · Married on 10/10/2015

Marc and Heather from 27 entertainment did our wedding; what an amazing job he did! He made everything flow perfectly. We got so many compliments on how well the DJ did at the reception, we can't imagine using anyone else.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Caitlin · Married on 09/26/2015

Since the first day we met 27 Entertainment I knew they would be perfect. I would recommend them to everyone! I believe that a DJ makes or brakes your wedding - and Marc from 27 Entertainment def made our wedding. It was like he was part of the family. The photographer even has him in a few pictures and that is what was most important to me. I wanted someone to have just as much fun as we were about to have. We had people on the dance floor all night!!!!!!!! Thank you 27 entertainment for such an amazing night!

Sent on 11/04/2015

meg · Married on 09/25/2015

Best. DJ. EVER. I really don’t think there are any words I could use to describe how amazing, talented, professional, entertaining and fun this company is. At my wedding, I had the pleasure of having Matt, Nate and Sterling as my DJ’s. They are not just DJ’s. They danced with my guests, talked to my guests, they really made my wedding memorable. When people say a DJ can make or break a wedding, they are 100% true. Matt, Nate and sterling made my wedding memorable. Before the wedding was even over I had guests asking where I found them, for their business cards, and if I would be offended if they booked the same DJ’s at their weddings one day. They had people out on the dance floor all night long. Matt, Nate and sterling did a great job of reading the crowd and making sure the music was a hit. One of the best decisions I made for my wedding besides marrying my husband, was having 27Entertainment as my DJ. I guarantee you that you will regret NOT having them at your wedding. *mic drop*

Sent on 05/02/2018

rachel · Married on 09/05/2015

We had Dan and Eric, DJ our cocktail hour and reception. We also had a light jockey for the event. Everything was great from starting to plan to 12am when the party ended. The staff was so helpful, professional and kind. We don't live in NWI so 27 attempted to make everything as easy as possible for us. We would recommend them to anyone and use them for any large celebration we may find ourselves having in the future.

Sent on 09/13/2015

B · Married on 09/03/2015

When we went to book our DJ for our wedding, we didn't have to research any other companies. We knew hands down that we were reserving 27 entertainment. We first met with Mike and Jill and instantly felt like we had known them for years. They were fun, knowledgeable, and easy going. We met with them the week before the wedding and went over our playlist and time line. They never rushed us and were so patient, as I had no idea what songs I wanted. We had the pleasure of having both of them as our djs on the day of our wedding. They played such a great variety of music for all of our guests. They catered to our special requests and had everyone dancing. Would recommend them over and over!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2015