2616 Commerce Event Center Reviews

15 | Dallas, TX

15 Reviews for 2616 Commerce Event Center

Lauren · Getting married on 03/02/2019

Working with Jill and Joan have been an absolute dream! They know exactly what they are doing and you can tell they have been doing it a while. Jill had all sorts of tips and tricks during the tour, answered all questions during (and after the tour) and couldn't be more helpful! They are more than a venue. They are like a wedding planner more than anything. She has helped come up with ideas regarding decorations, seating, linens, provided catering options, they go above and beyond any other venue we looked at and do it for a great price. I can't imagine getting married anywhere else!!!

Jill · Married on 09/29/2018

The best of the best. At our wedding Lisa and Jill went over and above our expectations!

Beautiful and fun! We had the night of our lives!
    Lisa and a Jill were on point every step of the way! Easy planning, perfect execution!

Maliha · Married on 08/25/2018

I absolutely cannot thank Lisa enough for all the work she put into helping us host the most incredible wedding ever. Even when the projector was not meeting the needs of the video, she was still trying to find a way to make something work. They even let us stay and party an hour over our time limit. It also helps that 2616 Commerce has a big inventory of décor items you can use.

christa · Married on 07/14/2018

Using 2616 was a wonderful decision in the wedding process! Lisa was very flexible, was so easy to work with, and answered any questions we had. We had a more difficult vendor for food, and Lisa was willing to do what I wanted to make the event go smoothly! On the day of the wedding, She was there through the night to make sure linens and tables looked wonderful and they were in the right place. In the afternoon, she was there with the wedding planner helping set everything up. The bartenders and security were great, and we had no issues the entire night! Thank you Lisa and 2616 for a wonderful night!

Kathryn · Married on 01/06/2018

We used 2616 Commerce for our office holiday party and it was a huge success! The venue manager is very easy to work with and help us with our decorations.

Gina · Married on 09/02/2017

Flexible and professional. Lisa was there to make sure everything ran smoothly. Enjoyed our party!

Miranda · Married on 08/24/2017

This gorgeous venue located right in the heart of Dallas boats breathtaking views of the skyline on its rooftop and a chic ballroom downstairs. With linens and furniture included, an impeccable bar set up, staff AND the ability to bring in your own alcohol the value at this location is unrivaled. We have organized two events at this location and love it so much we are doing a third. No matter what the event, I am confident referring all my friends and family here knowing that they will be extremely satisfied!

Josh · Married on 10/15/2016

For two guys who have been in weddings, but never really planned one...this venue was perfect. We committed to the venue on first visit because Jill was so attentive and welcoming. Jill even gave her cell number to reach out so she could be super responsive. At the final prep meeting, Jill alluded to helping out the day of....this was an understatement. Jill and Lisa were there early and ON TOP of things through the entire evening. Totally allowed us to enjoy ourselves. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

SAMANTHA · Married on 07/20/2013

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have held two events at 2616 Commerce event center and both times were AMAZING!!!! I will continue to use this event center for my future parties. Lisa is so helpful and so fun to work with! thanks 2616 Commerce for making our special days so wonderful and unforgettable!!!!!

Donald Oconnor · Married on 09/21/2018

'Biggest Moment of my Life'

Let me start with the Dallas Skyline view... It was the perfect back drop for the Biggest Moment of My Life..!
    Our Wedding was almost a complete disaster waiting to happen. We just couldn't seem to get Anything organized or put together and our small window of opportunity was quickly getting smaller and smaller. A friend had mentioned an event that he attended at 2616 Commerce and how Awesome the place was.
    So we talked it over and decided that we'd give it a shot. I'm so glad that we did. From the very beginning Lisa and Jill were there to help. They were instrumental in helping us get everything together in an organized and timely manner. They were kind and friendly the through it all.
    Our Wedding Day became the Event of a Life Time and an Absolutely Unforgettable Moment in Our New Life.
    Thank you Lisa and Jill...
    ...for everything!
    Sincerely D. O'Connor

S. · Married on 09/09/2017

Lisa was amazing to work with. She accommodated all of our requests and was very flexible and creative. Her attention to detail was excellent. This is a fantastic venue.

Darby · event on: 07/22/2017

Love Lisa, love how hard she worked!! Great venue and great people working there.

Kristina · Married on 10/07/2017

3.0

My guests are still raving about how much fun they had at the wedding and what a cool venue it was!

Melinda · Married on 07/14/2018

4.2

Awesome venue and easy to work with!

• Morgan

Morgan · Getting married on 03/30/2019

1.4
      1.0
      1.0
      3.0
      1.5
      0.5

What a disappointment it was working with 2616. I probably messaged over 100 venues in the DFW area for our wedding. I narrowed it down and given the gorgeous view from here, we had 2616 in our top spots to chose from. I called Joan ahead of time and booked an appointment for the venue tour. We came to the venue and it seems as if they couldn't have cared less if we booked or not. Every other venue we went to sat down with us individually and gave us a contract to take home to review. While on tour, I was told my date was available and asked for a contract the following week first thing. While still telling me the date was available, I was getting last minute questions answered and was more than ready to book, but still no contract in my hand. Jill went on vacation and I wasn't made aware she was leaving at all nor that anyone else was even looking at the date we had. I wasn't receiving any response back, so I went ahead and called 2616 directly. Joan told me that Jill "had a ton of phone calls and emails to get to it and if I had already emailed her that morning, I would get a response back that day from her." Waited the whole day and still no response or communication. I called the next day and left a voicemail for the other coordinater, Lisa asking if somehow I could get a contract in hand. Nothing. Finally, two days later I get a text from Jill saying she is out of town. When she gets back Monday, she tells me my date is booked and that they have an available date a different Saturday in the same month and then in May. After a couple texts back and forth, I asked if I could get a contract for the other Saturday in the same month trying to accomadate. No response, reply, email. I feel the communication between this staff is extremely poor. While we were ready to spend thousands of dollars with them and have our entire ceremony and reception there, we will not be booking here simply due to the staff. Pretty sad, because the atmosphere would be fant