11 Reviews for 2616 Commerce Event Center

Linens (1)
Shuttle (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
10 2616 Commerce Event Center Reviews

Using 2616 was a wonderful decision in the wedding process! Lisa was very flexible, was so easy to work with, and answered any questions we had. We had a more difficult vendor for food, and Lisa was willing to do what I wanted to make the event go smoothly! On the day of the wedding, She was there through the night to make sure linens and tables looked wonderful and they were in the right place. In the afternoon, she was there with the wedding planner helping set everything up. The bartenders and security were great, and we had no issues the entire night! Thank you Lisa and 2616 for a wonderful night!

Profile Picture christa, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used 2616 Commerce for our office holiday party and it was a huge success! The venue manager is very easy to work with and help us with our decorations.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Flexible and professional. Lisa was there to make sure everything ran smoothly. Enjoyed our party!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This gorgeous venue located right in the heart of Dallas boats breathtaking views of the skyline on its rooftop and a chic ballroom downstairs. With linens and furniture included, an impeccable bar set up, staff AND the ability to bring in your own alcohol the value at this location is unrivaled. We have organized two events at this location and love it so much we are doing a third. No matter what the event, I am confident referring all my friends and family here knowing that they will be extremely satisfied!

Profile Picture Miranda, 8/24/17, 1 Review

For two guys who have been in weddings, but never really planned one...this venue was perfect. We committed to the venue on first visit because Jill was so attentive and welcoming. Jill even gave her cell number to reach out so she could be super responsive. At the final prep meeting, Jill alluded to helping out the day of....this was an understatement. Jill and Lisa were there early and ON TOP of things through the entire evening. Totally allowed us to enjoy ourselves. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Profile Picture Josh, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lisa was amazing to work with. She accommodated all of our requests and was very flexible and creative. Her attention to detail was excellent. This is a fantastic venue.

Profile Picture S., 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My guests are still raving about how much fun they had at the wedding and what a cool venue it was!

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/7/17, 1 Review
4.2

Awesome venue and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Melinda , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location
1.4

What a disappointment it was working with 2616. I probably messaged over 100 venues in the DFW area for our wedding. I narrowed it down and given the gorgeous view from here, we had 2616 in our top spots to chose from. I called Joan ahead of time and booked an appointment for the venue tour. We came to the venue and it seems as if they couldn't have cared less if we booked or not. Every other venue we went to sat down with us individually and gave us a contract to take home to review. While on tour, I was told my date was available and asked for a contract the following week first thing. While still telling me the date was available, I was getting last minute questions answered and was more than ready to book, but still no contract in my hand. Jill went on vacation and I wasn't made aware she was leaving at all nor that anyone else was even looking at the date we had. I wasn't receiving any response back, so I went ahead and called 2616 directly. Joan told me that Jill "had a ton of phone calls and emails to get to it and if I had already emailed her that morning, I would get a response back that day from her." Waited the whole day and still no response or communication. I called the next day and left a voicemail for the other coordinater, Lisa asking if somehow I could get a contract in hand. Nothing. Finally, two days later I get a text from Jill saying she is out of town. When she gets back Monday, she tells me my date is booked and that they have an available date a different Saturday in the same month and then in May. After a couple texts back and forth, I asked if I could get a contract for the other Saturday in the same month trying to accomadate. No response, reply, email. I feel the communication between this staff is extremely poor. While we were ready to spend thousands of dollars with them and have our entire ceremony and reception there, we will not be booking here simply due to the staff. Pretty sad, because the atmosphere would be fant

Profile Picture Morgan, 3/30/19, 1 Review