26 North Studios Reviews

26 North Studios 7
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 10/19/2018

Captured The Day Perfectly

Chris from 26 North was nothing short of amazing. Chris knew the venue in and out, and had every piece of our special day planned out. In an October which brought us rain about every day (which can be seen in our fantastic engagement shoot) we somehow were blessed with an amazing day which Chris captured astonishingly. From simple family photos, to the amazing backgrounds he was able to encapsulate us in, Chris gave us something to look back on for years to come. Thank you again Chris for immortalizing our beginning together.

• Jonathan

Jonathan Souza · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfection

Trying to find your photographer for your wedding is a scary thing because after everything is done all you have, are your memories and your photos so it could be the most important decision in the process. We lucked out because we went with Christopher and he was awesome right from the beginning, he made us feel very comfortable and was very easy to talk to, down to earth. You can tell Chris really cared and wanted everything to go just the way we had visioned it. He chatted with us a few times to make sure we were all on the same page and any questions we had he got back to us right away. The day of the wedding went well, by the end of the wedding Chris could of been in the wedding party. He had great ideas and was open to try any of our ideas. Chis thinks outside the box and the photos from our wedding shows that and there absolutely beautiful. He is a true professional who does this for a living, this isn’t a side gig and that shows in his work. If he is available for your wedding it’s a no brainer, you won’t regret it.

26 North Studios 8
    26 North Studios 9

Katie · Married on 09/14/2018

Chris from 26 North Studios was AMAZING to work with! He took time to get to know us, and during every meeting and phone conversation it felt like we were talking to a friend. Our engagement shoot was so much fun! Chris made us feel comfortable with having our photos taken! During the time leading up to the wedding, Chris was responsive to all of our requests and continuously checked in with us. On the day of, Chris made sure to capture every moment! I heard from guests afterwards how impressed they were by Chris’ attentiveness and professionalism. He captured so many beautiful candid moments that we will treasure forever. Our photos were ready for viewing well before I expected them to be! If you are looking for a photographer, Chris at 26 North Studios is the perfect choice! Thank you so much Chris for everything!!!! -Katie and Eric

lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

I put out a few feelers for pricing and information, I reached out to about 4 for tographers via email - within an hour Chris at 26 North actually called my phone. He was friendly down-to-earth and funny, the perfect mix for Joseph and I. I did receive a couple of emails with information but no one seemed to care about Joe and I except Chris. We really don't like to have our picture taken and it didn't feel like we were, it just seemed like Chris was a guest at our wedding and he made our photographs so personal and. perfect. It only took a few weeks to get them back and a month later I'm still in awe. Huge recommendations for Christopher Connor at 26 North you won't be disappointed.

26 North Studios 10
    26 North Studios 16
    26 North Studios 17
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 08/24/2018

Chris went above and beyond to make our wedding photographs perfect. He was able to capture every special moment that we experienced so we will always remember the best day of our lives. He was super nice and always made us feel comfortable throughout the whole process. He helped us think of cool shots to take and walked us through all the formal photos. Chris made us feel relaxed and he was so easy to talk to. He was just so wonderful and I wish we could give him 10 stars.

26 North Studios 18
    26 North Studios 19
    26 North Studios 20

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing Photographer to Work With!!!

Chris from 26 North Studios was just the photographer I was looking for my wedding day. He was helpful and attentive during the weeks leading up to my wedding and even took time out of his family's vacation to make a correction on our last invoice for me. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone smoother! We had a quick day wedding, only lasting 6 hours with a lot to accomplish in the short timeframe, but Chris didn't miss a thing! He was patient when things strayed a little off course and made himself almost invisible while still getting every photo I requested during the ceremony and reception #ninjaskills. I would recommend Chris from 26 North Studios to anyone looking for a down to earth, professional, and highly talented photographer.

Kerri · Married on 08/11/2018

I just recently got married and had a great experience with 26 North Studios! Chris was fantastic to work with. We had a few phone conversations to discuss details and get a feel for how we wanted the day to go. He was really easy to talk to and truly seemed to care about getting to know us and have our day go as smooth as possible. He has a quick response time if you email any questions. His online portal was very easy to use and helped keep the day extremely organized. We had some weather issues that day, and he had backup plans so it was stress free. He told us 4-6 weeks for the photos, and we had them in about 3 weeks. The photos came out great! We’ve received many compliments on the quality of the photos. We also had about 175 guests at our wedding, and almost every single guest was photographed which was very impressive seeing as how he was the only photographer. I would highly recommend working with 26 North Studios!

26 North Studios 21
    26 North Studios 22
    26 North Studios 23
    26 North Studios 24

Eliannah · Married on 07/21/2018

We could not be happier working with Chris and the photos from our wedding day. He took the time to get to know us and our plan for our wedding day, which made everything go super smooth on the big day. He got every shot we had asked for, and kept everything moving like a true pro. He had a plan for the whole day, and we didn't need to worry about anything - he grabbed us at the perfect time for every shot. Our photos turned out beautiful. Every email and call was answered quickly, and he was always professional. We got some great preview photos just a few days after the wedding and our full shots much quicker than we expected. Chris is very talented at what he does, but on top of that, a great guy who we really enjoyed working with. I highly recommend him!

26 North Studios 25
    26 North Studios 26
  • lmnren713

Lauren · Married on 07/13/2018

Chris is a master of his craft and art! Words cannot express how happy we were with our wedding photos. Upon our first meeting with Chris, we knew right away that we wanted to work with him. He is responsive, talented, and just an overall cool guy. We can’t stop looking at the finished photos, but each time we do, we can’t help the happiness that washes over us. Also, shout out to Alexsandra and Jeff, who helped to capture the memories of our day as a second photographer and videographer respectively. (They were also pretty awesome to work with as well :) ). If you’re looking for a wedding photographer, stop now and contact 26 North Studios. You will not be disappointed.

Jason Cledes · Married on 07/05/2018

Your Photographer search is over! 5 Stars!!

True professional from start to finish! We had Chris at the Oceanview of Nahant for our wedding in July. He just knows what he is doing and the shots he is looking for. He was truly amazing getting all our shots during cocktail hour. Quick, concise, smooth. Our family and wedding party photos were unbelievable. We had a really fun crowd and when we received our photos after we realized that he was just there, unobtrusively, in the background capturing it all! He just didn't take photos, he captured moments and memories of the night. The only problem we have is trying to pick our favorite ones for the album!! There's too many! Thank you Chris for helping make our special day run so smooth, but more importantly, thanks for all the memories! Jason and Erica

Eleana · Married on 07/03/2018

Christopher Connor is amazing to work with from start to finish! Chris was so flexible and patient with everyone in the wedding party and captured every moment, and every feeling throughout the entire day. We couldn't be happier or more amazed at the wonderful photography and couldn't have been happier working with one of the most professional and talented photographers in the business! We are absolutely thrilled with 26 North Studios and and all the amazing work they put into capturing the essence of our special day! Thank you for the most amazing memories you captured, that we'll cherish forever!

26 North Studios 27

Arnold · Married on 06/29/2018

We worked with Chris for our engagement photos and wedding, and he did a fantastic job! He was great to work with, and was very responsive by email and phone. He worked great in both overcast weather and a scorching hot summer day. He kept things on time, dealt with "overzealous" family members using humor, and made a list of all the shots we wanted done and got them all! The photos themselves turned out fantastic, and we couldn't have been happier with our experience. Highly, highly recommended!

Dena · Married on 06/23/2018

I've known Chris for a long time - as soon as I was engaged, I knew I wanted to use his company. I couldn't have been more thrilled. People are STILL complimenting the pictures, and say they are THE BEST wedding pictures they have ever seen.

Chris is professional, responsive, and gets the job done. You want formals? He's your man. You want creative? He's your man. He's also very easy to work with and talk to. If I could go back and do it again, I would choose 26 North Studios 100 times (but, hopefully I just have to get married this once ;)

Check out an example of his work below:

26 North Studios 28
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/08/2018

Words can’t even express how unbelievably talented Chris is! He did our engagement shoot and wedding photos and we were absolutely blown away by his work. We couldn’t have asked for a more professional, stealthy, fun and easygoing guy to capture our wedding day. Chris is truly the best of the best and we are so happy we were able to share our big day with him. His photos speak for themselves but honestly Chris’ energetic personality made it that much more fun to have him at our wedding! Our wedding party and guests couldn’t stop talking about how cool our photographer was and we are so thankful for all of the memories Chris captured for us!

Adella · Married on 05/04/2018

Chris Connor is an amazing wedding photographer. My husband Ben and I were married on 5/4/18 and we met more than a few photographers prior to meeting Chris. We first met Chris at a tasting at our venue, and we connected immediately. It was refreshing to meet someone so professional, yet so approachable and fun. We knew immediately that we wanted him to be the one to capture our special day. We definitely made the right choice! Chris was there every step of the way. He made a point to really get to know us. On our big day, he knew exactly what kind of formal photos we wanted, and who we wanted photographed during our reception. He made fantastic use of time for formal photos after our ceremony, (which was necessary considering it began 20 minutes late). I honestly could not have asked for better wedding photos! Thank you so much Chris and 26North Studios. You captured the best moments of my life so beautifully. Hopefully next year I will be calling you about newborn photos!

26 North Studios 29

Kelsy · Married on 04/22/2018

Chris did a fantastic job and we loved working with him! The photos were amazing and we’ve heard from guests that they loved them. Our guests also said he was fun and friendly while taking their photos at the reception, which is just his personality. He put us at ease taking photos before the ceremony, and he did a great job of taking photos at a quick pace with our family after the ceremony. And the photos came a lot quicker than he said they would, which was great! Nothing bad to say, we can’t recommend Chris enough!

Corah · Married on 04/07/2018

Chris met our expectations more than we could have ever imagined! He is professional, organized and has a unique eye for those special mk moments ever bride wants to remember on their special day. He is priced fairly for his photography. I've seen photographers who price cheap but the outcome is what you pay for. Chris has the best photography equipment! He made has become a good friend to us and his talent made our wedding memorable.

Brianne · Married on 12/31/2017

Chris Connor was the photographer for my sister-in-laws wedding. I loved her photos so much and after my husband and I got engaged, I knew we needed to book him! From our initial meeting with him, I could clearly tell that he just loves what he does! Our engagement session, which we were worried would be awkward, was anything but. Chris is incredibly down-to-earth and was easy to talk to throughout the session. I, personally, did not have a "vision" or a Pinterest board filled with pose ideas, which worked out better, because Chris was awesome at directing us and the photos came out great! For our wedding day, we had Chris and Danielle as our photographers. We can't say enough nice things about the both of them. They were extremely attentive, even helped the guys and me/my mom figure out a minor wardrobe malfunction with my gown! The photos are wonderful, they captured every moment perfectly and everyone who's seen them has been commenting on how they barely even noticed that they were there. My husband and I can't stop looking at them and I tear up every time, because the photos bring me right back to that day! If you're looking for a photographer(s) who is talented, attentive, down-to-earth, and just a cool guy overall, I HIGHLY recommend booking 26 North Studios/Chris Connor. You will not be disappointed!

26 North Studios 30

Michelle · Married on 12/01/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Chris! He was amazing the day of our wedding, always responsive to emails, and helped me remain calm the day of my wedding. I trusted his professional opinion and left all the shots up to him. I’ve only seen a sneak peek of our photos and we are amazed. We cannot wait to se the remainder. I fully and highly recommend 26 north studios to capture the most important day of your life. We can’t wait to be able to use their services again in the future! (:

26 North Studios 31
    26 North Studios 37
    26 North Studios 38
    26 North Studios 39

Alicia · Married on 12/01/2017

Our experience with Chris was nothing short of spectacular! From our first meeting right up to the day of our wedding Chris met every expectation with professionalism. Chris was so flexible with our schedules and is also so easy to work with. He has a friendly and warm personality and great sense of humor, which was important to us. Chris captured every special memory on our wedding day and his pictures brought tears to my eyes. We could not be happier that we had the opportunity to work with Chris and have already given his name out to family and friends!!!!

26 North Studios 40
    26 North Studios 41
    26 North Studios 42
    26 North Studios 43

Lori · Married on 11/07/2017

Chris did such an amazing job capturing one of the most important days of our lives on film. From booking to our actual wedding day, Chris made the whole process effortless. He talked me through everything and he really put his heart into understanding our needs. He loves what he does and it’s obvious in his finished product!!

Eric · Married on 11/04/2017

Quite simply, Chris is the best photographer I have ever worked with. He was flexible, professional, and just an amazing photographer. Chris made us feel like our wedding was the most important one he had ever done and we were absolutely BLOWN AWAY with how our pictures came out. Chris was not only our photographer, but through the process of engagement photos and our wedding, he became our friend. We cannot recommend him enough. You cannot go wrong with him.

26 North Studios 44
    26 North Studios 45
    26 North Studios 46

Julie · Married on 10/22/2017

My husband and I got married on 10/22/17 and 26 North studios was there to capture our memorie! Chris is SUPER knowledgeable about wedding photography and very talented, as well as being down-to-earth which makes it super easy to work with him! I always dreamed of having “pintrest-worthy” photos and we received that! Chris created a fun environment during our wedding day and made sure we got every picture we wanted to have! We also did our engagement photoshoot with him as well and the pictures were beyond perfect! 26 North Studios is every penny well spent! Don’t look any further for another photographer because Chris is perfect!

Tara · Married on 10/14/2017

Christopher Connor of 26 North Studios is a pleasure to work with. We hired Chris after he photographed a friend’s wedding in the Boston Seaport in 2016. We were blown away by the photographs Chris captured for our friends and hired him without hesitation. We hired Chris for engagement photographs in Boston and for our rehearsal dinner and wedding photographs in Southern Maine. Chris took beautiful photographs at all three events. In addition to taking the “standard” portraits, Chris has an amazing eye for detail and light and created some really special photographs that we cherish. Chris was very timely and worked efficiently. He created a “sneak peek” blog post of our wedding in short order, and had our full photographs to us within a couple of weeks. We are very happy with the photographs and are now planning our wedding album. We wholeheartedly recommend Chris to photograph any special event.

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/06/2017

If you are trying to get the best possible photos for your wedding (especially for anyone considering the Oceanview of Nahant) look no further than Chris. We are originally from Massachusetts, but were forced to plan this wedding from Alabama due to my husband's job. Despite the distance, Chris was always available leading up to the wedding, and went above and beyond with connecting us with our other vendors during our tasting in Nahant. In regards to the wedding day, he and his staff were true professionals. He was truly committed to ensuring our day went according to plan, and his photos are unbelievable. Like I said, we cannot recommend Chris highly enough. If you are unsure, stop looking now and give him a call before his schedule fills up! Thanks Chris!!

26 North Studios 47