26 North Studios Reviews

26 North Studios 5
  • Kristina

Kristina Anthony · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Absolutely Fabulous

AMAZING. If you're getting married at the Oceanview, book Chris. if you're getting married anywhere else, book Chris. if you're doing something cool on a Tuesday and want it documented somehow, book Chris. He's absolutely fabulous. I nearly fell over when I saw our engagement photos from him, they were amazing. he's the perfect balance between realistic and artsy, so you get those gorgeous shots that show what everything really looks like, but you also get those artsy silhouette shots. I mean, he was literally lying in the mud to capture one shot of us at our engagement shoot, and it came out so awesome that we used it for our Save The Dates. Of course, he was fabulous at the wedding too, and throughout all of the planning. he even helped us book our DJ. He was so organized and got all of the formal shots done quickly so we could go inside and grab some apps before the reception started. We just received the link to view all of our pics and we are stunned by how gorgeous everything is. Chris is a genius and we are SO happy he was able to capture our wedding day.

26 North Studios 6
    26 North Studios 7
    Sent on 10/10/2019

Cassie · Married on 12/15/2019

Look no further!

We worked with Chris Connor, and he was absolutely amazing! Such an incredible person - so friendly, professional, and fun - and his photos speak for themselves. We had our engagement shoot on the hottest day of the summer, and did outdoor photos on a windy winter day for our wedding, and despite these weather conditions, Chris absolutely BLEW US AWAY with what he was able to do. His photos are natural and fun, but also have a simple elegance to them. We loved that Chris didn't have us do awkward poses or stage us for every photo. He is amazing at picking up on people's personalities and just rolling with that, so we ended up with hundreds of photos that perfectly captured the essence of us as a couple, in our own element. So many candid photos! He truly captured all of the biggest moments on our biggest day, and so many other moments that we would have otherwise missed. I cannot say enough about his work. Booking with Chris was hands down one of the best decisions we made while planning the wedding.

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Krystell

Krystell Cannatelli · Married on 10/06/2019

Wedding photographer

Christopher Connor is without a doubt an incredible photographer! His portfolio will show he has a great eye and can capture beautiful moments. But not only that, he’s very kind and easy to speak with, very professional and works very hard for his clients through the entire process. He also is incredibly efficient and got all the photos we asked for and had them ready and edited very very quickly!!! We absolutely recommend him to anyone for any occasion !

26 North Studios 8
    26 North Studios 13
    Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Jilliann

Jilliann · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing Experience and Amazing Photos!

Chris Connor and his team at 26 North Studios were simply the best. He was very professional, communication was stellar, and the pictures came out amazing. He captured everything we wanted and more!

26 North Studios 14
    Sent on 10/11/2019

Danielle Kahn · Married on 09/11/2019

Amazing Photos and Service

We loved working with Chris! Not only is he a great photographer, but he is also an incredibly friendly and helpful person. We did some research into local photographers and decided on him because it was evident in his photography that he has a great eye and is skilled at editing his photos. After contracting him for an initial venue—and changing our plans twice—he photographed our wedding in Worcester on November 9. He made my husband and I feel comfortable during our first look photos, helped me corral our families for portraits, and captured amazing moments during the reception. A lot of our guests commented on how professional he was, especially when dealing with our celebrating families. We even got access to our photos just one week after our wedding. We're more than happy with our decision to use 26 North Studios and we can definitely see working with Chris in the future to photograph more important events in our lives.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Juliann Fonseca · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely amazing!)

Chris from 26 North Studios was our photographer for our wedding in August. Chris is very professional and easy to work with. He was able to answer any questions that we had throughout our planning process. Our pictures came back in about 2 weeks and they came out absolutely amazing!! Our guests at our wedding were raving about him!! I would highly recommend Chris!!

26 North Studios 15
    26 North Studios 16
    26 North Studios 17
    Sent on 01/15/2020
  • CHRISTINA

CHRISTINA · Married on 08/09/2019

So happy!!

Chris was a pleasure to work with. He is down to earth, accommodating, and clearly passionate about his work. Some of the photos were even shown on the screens at the Oceanview during our reception - which was a pleasant surprise that the guests loved.   The pictures came out amazing! All of our friends have been gushing over the wedding photos. I am so glad that we went with Chris to capture our day and we strongly recommend him!

26 North Studios 18
    Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Mcloughlin · Married on 07/19/2019

Chris from 26 North Studios

Chris from 26 North Studios is amazing and worth every single penny! He is very professional, but is also extremely personable and easy to work with! Chris also has great communication and is able to answer all questions that may come up at any point in your planning process! He truly felt like a friend at our wedding rather than our photographer :)

We also can’t say enough about the quality of the photos! They are crystal clear and look great! Everyone has been raving about the fabulous photographer we had at our wedding! Chris even captured moments that we had no idea he was able to capture such as the groom and maid of honor getting emotional!

We love Chris from 26 North Studios and highly recommend him! Five stars all the way!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Dipietro · Married on 07/09/2019

The best!!

Chris Connor was the absolute best!! Going into our engagement photshoot my husband and I thought we were going to be and look awkward and uncomfortable. Chris made the experience fun and relaxed and the pictures came out amazing. Our wedding pictures were no different. Chris is so talented and I highly recommend him to everyone! I tell every single person I know who is getting married about Chris. I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Kaitlyn Doherty · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing!!!!

Chris went above and beyond to make our wedding day picture perfect!!! We couldn’t be more happy with our photos 10/10 recommend!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfection!

Chris was the first vendor we booked very early on and it was the best decision we made! Chris was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish. He was so easy going and responsive to any questions throughout the process. He made our wedding day SO much fun, and we had such a blast taking pictures with him. He is so talented at what he does! It is truly amazing! The pictures are so beautiful! We even got all our pictures back just 2 weeks after the wedding! That is unheard of nowadays! We love them so much! Chris perfectly captured our day and we will cherish the pictures forever! Book Chris for your Wedding and you will have the best experience ever!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Intrieri · Married on 06/07/2019

Don't think twice before hiring Chris Connors!

My husband and I chose Chris Connors (26 North Studios) for our 6-7-19 wedding at the Oceanview of Nahant in Mass. From the first phone call I had with Chris (and peek at his web page), I knew he was our guy. He's incredibly laid back, funny, and professional. I knew his style was going to be a great fit for us. He was responsive throughout all the planning and when wedding day came, he was already at the venue when I arrived, ready to go to work. He was absolutely unobtrusive to the wedding guests and party - he is fast and efficient. He will capture everything you need to remember your special day and he finds a way to really reveal and portray who you are as a couple. He let us do a few "fun" bridal party shots as well which have been a HUGE hit with my friends and family (not your typical, boring wedding stuff). He captured our love, our attitudes, our personalities and our new marriage flawlessly. We already got our photos back - way ahead of schedule. Please, save yourself the stress and get yourself booked with Chris. If you are marrying at Oceanview - he is an absolute no-brainer.

26 North Studios 23
    26 North Studios 31
    Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2019

One of the BEST decisions we made

Hiring Chris was by far the best decision we made! He is beyond talented & we LOVED everything he did for our engagement shoot & our wedding photos!! Not only is he so amazingly sweet but his work speaks for itself (AMAZING) Thank you Chris for capturing our wedding so beautifully!

26 North Studios 32
    Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 10/19/2018

Captured The Day Perfectly

Chris from 26 North was nothing short of amazing. Chris knew the venue in and out, and had every piece of our special day planned out. In an October which brought us rain about every day (which can be seen in our fantastic engagement shoot) we somehow were blessed with an amazing day which Chris captured astonishingly. From simple family photos, to the amazing backgrounds he was able to encapsulate us in, Chris gave us something to look back on for years to come. Thank you again Chris for immortalizing our beginning together.

Sent on 02/16/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Souza · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfection

Trying to find your photographer for your wedding is a scary thing because after everything is done all you have, are your memories and your photos so it could be the most important decision in the process. We lucked out because we went with Christopher and he was awesome right from the beginning, he made us feel very comfortable and was very easy to talk to, down to earth. You can tell Chris really cared and wanted everything to go just the way we had visioned it. He chatted with us a few times to make sure we were all on the same page and any questions we had he got back to us right away. The day of the wedding went well, by the end of the wedding Chris could of been in the wedding party. He had great ideas and was open to try any of our ideas. Chis thinks outside the box and the photos from our wedding shows that and there absolutely beautiful. He is a true professional who does this for a living, this isn’t a side gig and that shows in his work. If he is available for your wedding it’s a no brainer, you won’t regret it.

26 North Studios 41
    26 North Studios 42
    Sent on 10/21/2018

Katie · Married on 09/14/2018

Chris from 26 North Studios was AMAZING to work with! He took time to get to know us, and during every meeting and phone conversation it felt like we were talking to a friend. Our engagement shoot was so much fun! Chris made us feel comfortable with having our photos taken! During the time leading up to the wedding, Chris was responsive to all of our requests and continuously checked in with us. On the day of, Chris made sure to capture every moment! I heard from guests afterwards how impressed they were by Chris’ attentiveness and professionalism. He captured so many beautiful candid moments that we will treasure forever. Our photos were ready for viewing well before I expected them to be! If you are looking for a photographer, Chris at 26 North Studios is the perfect choice! Thank you so much Chris for everything!!!! -Katie and Eric

Sent on 09/30/2018

lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

I put out a few feelers for pricing and information, I reached out to about 4 for tographers via email - within an hour Chris at 26 North actually called my phone. He was friendly down-to-earth and funny, the perfect mix for Joseph and I. I did receive a couple of emails with information but no one seemed to care about Joe and I except Chris. We really don't like to have our picture taken and it didn't feel like we were, it just seemed like Chris was a guest at our wedding and he made our photographs so personal and. perfect. It only took a few weeks to get them back and a month later I'm still in awe. Huge recommendations for Christopher Connor at 26 North you won't be disappointed.

26 North Studios 43
    26 North Studios 50
    Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 08/24/2018

Chris went above and beyond to make our wedding photographs perfect. He was able to capture every special moment that we experienced so we will always remember the best day of our lives. He was super nice and always made us feel comfortable throughout the whole process. He helped us think of cool shots to take and walked us through all the formal photos. Chris made us feel relaxed and he was so easy to talk to. He was just so wonderful and I wish we could give him 10 stars.

26 North Studios 51
    26 North Studios 52
    26 North Studios 53
    Sent on 09/20/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing Photographer to Work With!!!

Chris from 26 North Studios was just the photographer I was looking for my wedding day. He was helpful and attentive during the weeks leading up to my wedding and even took time out of his family's vacation to make a correction on our last invoice for me. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone smoother! We had a quick day wedding, only lasting 6 hours with a lot to accomplish in the short timeframe, but Chris didn't miss a thing! He was patient when things strayed a little off course and made himself almost invisible while still getting every photo I requested during the ceremony and reception #ninjaskills. I would recommend Chris from 26 North Studios to anyone looking for a down to earth, professional, and highly talented photographer.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Kerri · Married on 08/11/2018

I just recently got married and had a great experience with 26 North Studios! Chris was fantastic to work with. We had a few phone conversations to discuss details and get a feel for how we wanted the day to go. He was really easy to talk to and truly seemed to care about getting to know us and have our day go as smooth as possible. He has a quick response time if you email any questions. His online portal was very easy to use and helped keep the day extremely organized. We had some weather issues that day, and he had backup plans so it was stress free. He told us 4-6 weeks for the photos, and we had them in about 3 weeks. The photos came out great! We’ve received many compliments on the quality of the photos. We also had about 175 guests at our wedding, and almost every single guest was photographed which was very impressive seeing as how he was the only photographer. I would highly recommend working with 26 North Studios!

26 North Studios 54
    26 North Studios 55
    26 North Studios 56
    26 North Studios 57
    Sent on 09/16/2018

Eliannah · Married on 07/21/2018

We could not be happier working with Chris and the photos from our wedding day. He took the time to get to know us and our plan for our wedding day, which made everything go super smooth on the big day. He got every shot we had asked for, and kept everything moving like a true pro. He had a plan for the whole day, and we didn't need to worry about anything - he grabbed us at the perfect time for every shot. Our photos turned out beautiful. Every email and call was answered quickly, and he was always professional. We got some great preview photos just a few days after the wedding and our full shots much quicker than we expected. Chris is very talented at what he does, but on top of that, a great guy who we really enjoyed working with. I highly recommend him!

26 North Studios 58
    26 North Studios 59
    Sent on 08/16/2018
  • lmnren713

Lauren · Married on 07/13/2018

Chris is a master of his craft and art! Words cannot express how happy we were with our wedding photos. Upon our first meeting with Chris, we knew right away that we wanted to work with him. He is responsive, talented, and just an overall cool guy. We can’t stop looking at the finished photos, but each time we do, we can’t help the happiness that washes over us. Also, shout out to Alexsandra and Jeff, who helped to capture the memories of our day as a second photographer and videographer respectively. (They were also pretty awesome to work with as well :) ). If you’re looking for a wedding photographer, stop now and contact 26 North Studios. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Jason Cledes · Married on 07/05/2018

Your Photographer search is over! 5 Stars!!

True professional from start to finish! We had Chris at the Oceanview of Nahant for our wedding in July. He just knows what he is doing and the shots he is looking for. He was truly amazing getting all our shots during cocktail hour. Quick, concise, smooth. Our family and wedding party photos were unbelievable. We had a really fun crowd and when we received our photos after we realized that he was just there, unobtrusively, in the background capturing it all! He just didn't take photos, he captured moments and memories of the night. The only problem we have is trying to pick our favorite ones for the album!! There's too many! Thank you Chris for helping make our special day run so smooth, but more importantly, thanks for all the memories! Jason and Erica

Sent on 11/12/2018

Eleana · Married on 07/03/2018

Christopher Connor is amazing to work with from start to finish! Chris was so flexible and patient with everyone in the wedding party and captured every moment, and every feeling throughout the entire day. We couldn't be happier or more amazed at the wonderful photography and couldn't have been happier working with one of the most professional and talented photographers in the business! We are absolutely thrilled with 26 North Studios and and all the amazing work they put into capturing the essence of our special day! Thank you for the most amazing memories you captured, that we'll cherish forever!

26 North Studios 60
    Sent on 09/25/2017

Arnold · Married on 06/29/2018

We worked with Chris for our engagement photos and wedding, and he did a fantastic job! He was great to work with, and was very responsive by email and phone. He worked great in both overcast weather and a scorching hot summer day. He kept things on time, dealt with "overzealous" family members using humor, and made a list of all the shots we wanted done and got them all! The photos themselves turned out fantastic, and we couldn't have been happier with our experience. Highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 08/01/2018