24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market Reviews

40 | Reidsville, NC

40 Reviews for 24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market

Amanda Hernandez · Getting married on 11/20/2020

The cutest tasting!

Tara presented the cutest little tasting at her restaurant which is also so cute. The best part was that she had exactly what I asked for, and the food was AMAZING. I had to travel for the tasting and she was so flexible about timing. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/27/2020

24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market's reply:

Thanks Amanda!! You’re so sweet and your compliments are so appreciated! We’re looking forward to being a part of your wedding this year!
  • D. Baum

D. Baum · Married on 02/22/2020

Wedding perfection

We secured the dates for our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception over a year out and we could not be any happier with the outcome. Tara and her team were absolutely amazing. We live in Summerville SC and Tara worked around our schedules to coordinate a tasting, bared with us while we changed our menus, helped us with any questions that we had and provided staff for the bar.

Both our rehearsal dinner and reception were perfect. We had guests coming up to us during both events raving about the food and telling us how phenomenal everything was.

If you are looking for a caterer for any event, look no further. You are in great hands with Tara and her team at 24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market.

Sent on 02/28/2020

Victor Newsom · Married on 12/07/2019

Service at Its Finest from 24 Blackbirds Cafe

Working with Tara was a GREAT experience! Starting from day one with the tasting, all the way to the BIG day itself, I could not have asked for a more smooth process. Our menu choices were very reasonably priced, with no hidden costs, and Tara was extremely helpful in making our payment plan/options fit our needs.

The food was served hot and delicious and all our our guests were satisfied, and even went back for seconds. The "day of" staff was courteous and friendly, greeting guests, assisting where needed and serving with a smile!

I highly recommend 24 Blackbirds and will hire them again should the need arise.

Thanks Again, Tara!!!

Sent on 12/11/2019

24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market's reply:

Your family was a dream to work with! Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of such a loving and happy occasion!

Gabriella Lopez · Married on 10/26/2019

Very attentive!

If I could rate higher I would! Tara and her staff were right on top of their game! First Tara was so sweet and easy to work with, so understanding and quick to get in touch with! I cant thank her and her staff enough for making my special day less stressful!

Sent on 10/29/2019

24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market's reply:

Oh sweet Gabbie..what a beautiful bride you were!!! Thank you so much for the kind words! You and your family were so easy to work with every step of the way. It was an absolute pleasure to be part of your wedding! Sending you lots of love and blessings!
  • Jeananne

Jeananne · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

All of the guests loved it! ❤️ We loved working with Tara and her crew! They are wonderful!

Sent on 10/28/2019

24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market's reply:

Thank you so much! We were so happy to be part of your special day! Lots of love to you both and sending well wishes for a beautiful future!
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding day

Tara and her team are absolutely amazing!!! They completely knocked it out of the park, every person at my wedding was raving about the food. She even provided a donut wall with the most delicious donuts. My husband and I are so happy with how everything turned out. I totally recommend them for your wedding or big event! You won’t regret it :)

Sent on 09/29/2019

24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market's reply:

We absolutely loved every aspect of your wedding day! From the yummy apps you selected to the donut wall! Thanks so much for allowing us to be part of such a beautiful occasion!
  • Helen

Helen Devore · Married on 09/21/2019

Professional and easy to work with.

I lost my caterer 3 weeks before my wedding. 24 Blackbirds had a last minute opening and I was lucky to get it! They were quick with their responses, fairly priced, and their food/service was awesome. I would’ve have gone with them from the beginning if I would’ve known. They were wonderful and I’d recommend the company to anyone needing a caterer. They have great menu selections and could not have been nicer. They were on time for the big day and worked quickly throughout dinner. Thanks for adding to my beautiful wedding day.

Sent on 10/03/2019

24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market's reply:

Helen, thank you so much for trusting us with your big day! We're so happy to have been a part of it! Sending lots of love your way!

Leigh Marion · Married on 09/01/2019

Loved 24 Blackbirds!

The food was delicious and Tara was very easy to work with! I’d recommend 24 Blackbirds 100%

Sent on 09/29/2019

24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market's reply:

Such a gorgeous day for such a sweet couple! Thanks so much for including us! Lots of love to you both!

Nancy Rudder · Married on 08/03/2019

Tara & Mack Ferrell, owners of 24 Blackbirds were a joy to work with. They both offered excellent suggestions for out particular needs.

24 Blackbirds went above and beyond to accommodate special diet & feeding needs that we required for our event. They are understanding, creative and so easy to talk to. Tara understood my limitations, and she did everything she could to make the most of what we could do. Everything was displayed beautifully, their staff was courteous & efficient, and honestly, I could eat Mack’s potato salad every day! 😊. Thank you 24Blackbirds for accepting us, working through our stuggels, and becoming “friends”!

Sent on 12/19/2019

24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market's reply:

We loved working with you and Jenna from the very beginning. We were happy to help throughout the entire process. Thank you so much for letting us be part of such a beautiful occasion!

Susanna · Married on 06/29/2019

Great food and beautiful presentation!

Tara and her team catered our large, outdoor wedding with a beautiful spread for the cocktail hour and a delicious buffet meal for our wedding guests. It was a hot day and the kitchen space was limited, but they jumped in and made it all work! We had a great experience with this company.

Sent on 07/15/2019

24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market's reply:

It was such a pleasure being part of such a beautiful occasion. You guys were a dream to work with from the beginning! Thank you so much for allowing us to feed all your wonderful family and friends! It was such a gorgeous event!!
    Love,
    Tara and the 24BB Team
  • Tammy

Tammy · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Great!

We had 24 Blackbirds for our reception and they were absolutely terrific! Their food was delicious and their service was wonderful! They were very reasonable and I would recommend them for all your catering needs!

Sent on 11/01/2019

24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Nothing makes us happier than happy couples! Wishing you lots of love and happiness! Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding.

Emily · Married on 05/26/2019

Food to fit our personality

Tara and her team are so amazing! The casual but DELICIOUS food was everything we wanted - hello custom mashed potato bar - and the donut setup was an absolute hit!

Sent on 08/01/2019

24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market's reply:

Your wedding was absolutely stunning!!! We had such a great time providing such FUN appetizers and dinner for your guests! Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your BIG day!!!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/12/2019

Wonderful people, delicious food!

We were beyond happy with 24 Blackbirds! We went for a tasting and booked them the very next day. They worked with us on the menu and even made some suggestions on how to make things work well together when we had special requests. Everything was delicious on the wedding day, too! I even saw my (very) picky aunt go back for seconds. We had vegan guests and they made separate meals for them as well. I cannot recommend 24 Blackbirds enough!

Sent on 05/01/2019

24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market's reply:

Thank you so much!!! We were honored to be part of your wedding...it was a beautiful occasion. Thank you for choosing us and for the kind words

karen · Married on 03/02/2019

Mother of the bride

Tara and her staff were awesome. Very professional and efficient. The food was delicious! Loved everything about this caterer!

Sent on 10/15/2019

24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market's reply:

Thanks you Karen!! Such a pleasure to be part of the big day!!! ❤️ Y’all were a dream to work with!

Hannah · Married on 11/03/2018

24 Blackbirds

Food was delicious! We chose the buffet option for approximately 200 guests and there was no food left over. Everyone loved it!

Sent on 01/02/2019

24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us to be part of your big day! We enjoyed working with you so much! We appreciate your positive feedback and wish you all the happiness in the world! Thanks again!
  • F

Faith · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Caterer!

My husband and I were beyond thrilled with the amazing service and food that 24 Black Birds provided us for our special day! From the amazing and friendly staff to the scrumptious food- it was all beyond perfect! We decided to serve the buffet style pulled pork with all the southern fixin's (DELISH)! We also added on the bar servers to the package which was the best thing ever! They staffed the bar and allowed us to provide our own beer and wine (a good way to save $ bc a lot of companies won't let you provide your own alcohol). They also traveled to Raleigh for our wedding! We can't say enough good things about Tara and her staff at 24 Black Birds! If you have a wedding or event coming up- check her out! I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/09/2019

24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market's reply:

Thank you Faith! It was such a beautiful day! We loved being a part of your big day! Wishing you many years of love, laughter and happiness!

Denise Langford · Married on 10/05/2018

Mother of the Groom

I hired 24 Blackbirds (Tara) to cater my son’s Wedding Rehearsal Dinner. I found the company by “googling”—from the very beginning Tara was quick to respond to my questions & provide me with all the important info. I needed. She was VERY easy to work with & willing to do whatever I asked!!

When the wedding venue had to change due to destruction from a tornado she was SO flexible as I searched for another location for the dinner.

She really helped me with deciding on the menu selections & with a payment plan! Again when the # of guests changed & increased in size she was very flexible in working
    with me.

She & her workers came in to set-up while I was at the wedding rehearsal & everything was ready to go when we got to the dinner. The food was delious & displayed in a lovely manner. I heard many great comments about how good the food was & there was plenty to eat. She did box up the small amount of leftovers for us to take.

I am so glad I “found” 24 Blackbirds & would hire Tara & her crew again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Kirstin · Married on 09/08/2018

AMAZING TEAM- write out all instructions

Was such a pleasure to work with Tara and her team! Her husband makes DELICIOUS food and she knows how to set everything up to look amazing.. We did have some confusion that she was supposed to cut and serve my cake and did not. They also said they would have a water/drink station and they did not. Just make sure things are clear and written out so they know and i highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 06/23/2018

They were amazing to work with and they were very nice and the day of they had everything ready on time and arrived on time

Sent on 07/15/2018

24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day!! Thank you so much!

Gabrielle · Married on 05/27/2018

We absolutely loved working with them! They are comprised of an AMAZING team that is incredibly professional & friendly. Many of our guests remarked on the tastiness of the food. They have a very large variety of menu options & bundles and will get back to you in an extremely timely manner. Their price-point is wonderful and they are willing to work with you in pretty much any unique situation. Worth every penny!

Sent on 07/16/2018

24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market's reply:

From start to finish, you guys were amazing to work with! We were so flattered to be part of your BIG day!! It was an absolute blast! Thank you so much!

Cory · Married on 05/26/2018

24 Blackbirds catered my wedding reception and rehearsal dinner in May, and they are AMAZZIIINNNG! I'm the pickiest eater and I loved (and ate!!) every single dish. Their herb chicken is seriously the best I have ever had in my entire life. And on top of that, the owners are super nice and were so helpful in answering all of my questions. I have celiac (as did several of my wedding guests) and I really appreciate how they worked with me to make sure we could eat everything on the menu.They even thought to have plates ready for my husband and I, so we could eat as soon as we got to the reception while everyone else was in the buffet line. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/27/2018

andrew · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing service and food! Tara and her staff were great to work with and very help before and during the wedding.

Sent on 05/27/2018

24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We enjoyed your beautiful wedding so so much!
  • Michelle

Michelle Wright · Married on 05/12/2018

Delicious food at a great price!

After testing several caterers, my daughter and her husband chose 24 Blackbirds. They're located close to the venue, which was convenient, the food was great and they were willing to work with a picky eater bride!

The catering staff was very professional and the food was excellent. Before leaving, they packed all the leftovers in containers so we could take them home. My only regret was there wasn't any of the delicious macaroni and cheese left to take home!

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 04/28/2018

What an amazing cater! 24 blackbirds catered my wedding on 04/28/2018. The food was amazing! We still have guest talking about the food and taco bar! Her decor and southen. Hospitality was amazing! We had so many options and Tara is very takes her job serious. The severs were awesome and made sure they pulled out all the stops. I recommend anyone to stop by her cafe and try her Sweet tea and taste her pecan pie!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Ellen · Married on 01/28/2018

24 BB was wonderful to work with! Tara was very quick to respond to all my questions. We used 24 for our Rehearsal Lunch and it was delicious. Our guest were raving about the mini cheeseburger sliders and pesto pasta salad. Thank you 24 for a wonderful event!

Sent on 02/09/2018

24 Blackbirds Cafe and Market's reply:

We loved being a part of such a wonderful occasion! Wishing you much love! Thank you!!