72 Reviews for 217 Beauty

Licensed (1)
Hair Extensions (1)
Textured Styling (1)
Hair Trial (1)

Hi ladies :) I only did hair services so I can't speak about the makeup services (which I'm sure it's amazing as well). I couldn't get Liz for makeup since my day was already booked but I'm so happy that I book my hair services with 217 Beauty! My hairstylist was Jess (she's the BEST).. she did services on 7 ladies in total. She was very prompt, organized and energetic! She did an amazing job with every hairstyle! I did an up-do.. it lasted the whole day and I felt so comfortable! I did a lot of dancing (salsa and latin music) and my hair always stayed in place. Besides Jess, Liz is awesome and super communicative. Overall I had the best experience with 217 Beauty!

Profile Picture Ana, 6/9/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair

Working with 217 Beauty was fantastic! From the first meeting with Liz, to the makeup and hair artists that made the trek in the snow on the day of - everything was seamless and excellent!

I had my own makeup and hair done, along with my mother, mother in law and the majority of my 11 bridesmaids! Katlyn & Erika were our makeup artists and they did a great job of chatting with each girl to see how she wanted to be made up and then they made that happen! What I loved most is that they were able to work with each girl's personal style. Some wanted to be more dramatic than usual while others wanted a more understated look, and all were achieved. They definitely did not try to give each girl a one-size-fits-all look!

Jessica & Towana were our hair styles and they were just as excellent. Everyone was choosing their own hair styles, so Jessica and Towana had to make a lot of different looks happen, and they did so flawlessly! They were also great at giving us great ideas that we hadn't thought of!

My own hair and makeup were absolutely better than I had envisioned. My hair even stood up to my snowy photo session outside. Thank you to Liz, Katlyn, Jessica, Towana and Erika for making all of us look so beautiful! I can't recommend 217 Beauty highly enough!

Profile Picture Gina, 12/9/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Liz and Danielle did make-up and hair for myself, my sister and my mom for my brother's wedding on Nov. 17th. I cannot say enough how wonderful it was to know that we could take our time to set up at the venue, arrive at the hotel to shower and change and have a team waiting to make sure we left looking like Cinderella headed to the ball. These women were like my fairy godmothers that day. They were on time and very helpful with keeping us on schedule for the wedding. The proof is in the photos! Flawless faces and locks to be envied! I had very specific ideas, and Liz was able to achieve my vision exactly. My sister wasn't sure and Liz was able to create a look that went perfectly with her dress. My mom wanted very light make-up and her wishes were granted as well. Our hair lasted into the next day, even though we danced the entire night! Not only did they offer quality of service and professionalism, we were impressed with the overall value for the convenience of having the team travel to us. Liz is very flexible and accommodating. In addition, they were adept at calming nerves and keeping the conversation light. I will definitely use 217 Beauty by Liz Gizelle for future events! Brides, give her a call! You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Vida, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

Liz was absolutely awesome! The makeup on my girls and myself were perfect. By the time she was done it was all smiles. Each one of us felt like princesses getting ready for a ball. Our hairstylist was also perfect. Jess did amazing and couldn’t be happier. They were on point with time, very professional, and just prepared to work. Thanks again for making my wedding a day to remember:)

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I felt Absolutely stunning on my wedding day, Hair and makeup done by the 217 Beauty team. makes or breaks your night whether or not you feel like a million bucks or need to be worrying about it all night. I did not worry once.THANK YOU

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved working with her, she was amazing, my makeup lasted all day long. Would definitely recommend her to anyone for weddings parties etc.

Profile Picture Jazmin, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Extremely professional and attentive. Quickly answered my emails and anxious texts and accommodated a bridal party of over 10 with 5 surprise extra add ons on the day of. She and her team were great
Work with and made getting everyone ready stress free! We we all looked beautiful ! From grandma to 5 year old niece !

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Liz and her team at 217 Beauty was a great experience. Liz is incredibly professional and responsive. She worked through some scheduling difficulties to ensure that I had a great team that I was comfortable working with for my wedding day and I always felt certain that my bridesmaids and I would be in good hands day-of.

Our artists, Jaimie and Erika, did a phenomenal job. My bridesmaids looked beautiful, and I got so many compliments on my hair. I would highly recommend working with 217 Beauty!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

I can’t not put into words how happy I was with Liz and Angela’s work! I would highly recommend Liz and Angela to anyone without any hestitation. Thank you for showing up at 4AM and being so fun to work with. Thank you for being so flexible and catering to my family and I. I truly feel my wedding day was the best day of my life and it’s because of so many factors but one being how beautiful I looked and felt. I’m waiting for professional pictures so I can share them with you! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Kimi, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz and her team are simply amazing! She's so professiona, punctual and amazing at what she does. She's also super clean and very knowslegable about a variety of products. She really knows how to capture one's individual beauty and let that shine, I did a trial, engagement shoot makeup and wedding day makeup with her. I loved it! My girls part of my bridal party loved it also. So many complimented saying it was the best makeup team they have had vendor any weddig they were a part of.
Liz is ali a beautiful individual full of life and simply a pleasure to work with :). I will def be using her again in the future, even if it's not my wedding :)

Profile Picture christine, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Perfect. The make up was on point! Liz is really responsive and flexible.

Profile Picture Preethy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz and her team were amazing to work with and they made sure our make-up and hair was exactly how we wanted it. I was anxious about time but Liz reassured me that with the number of make-up artists and hair stylists that we would have more than enough time to get everyone ready. She was also nice enough to add an extra person. They were on time on the day of the wedding and went straight to work on my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, aunt, flower girl, and myself. I felt absolutely stunning on my wedding day thanks to Shannon and Danielle who did my hair and makeup. Angela and Leilani were also their to help my bridesmaids and rest of my family get ready. My bridesmaids all looked exceptional as well. Thank you 217 Beauty!

Profile Picture Nisha, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz is an amazing artist. She made me feel like the most beautiful bride! Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Janki, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz and her team are amazing! They are very flexible and provided different styles of hair and make up for all my bridesmaids and myself. They were so accommodating and personable! Everyone was so friendly and made the whole experience really fun! I highly recommend 217 Beauty!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz and her staff made me feel and look like a queen. They are very professional.

Profile Picture edith, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Liz, Angela, and Sheri. These three ladies did a phenomenal job on me and my bridesmaids. Liz was a sweetheart and coordinating everything for me perfectly. I planned my wedding from San Diego to New Jersey and she really helped with my flight schedule. She had been a pleasure to work with and made sure everything was flawless. When I mention flawless a big shout out goes to Angela. She not only executed my dream hairstyle but was the calmest person throughout the entire process. Sheri was a diligent machine. And I mean that as the most amazing compliment. My girls' hair was so perfectly done and so quick that everything felt painless and smooth while getting ready. The entire team is highly recommended for any event especially for the most important day of a female's life. Our wedding was May 20 and they even traveled to our location. I feel so lucky to have been able to find them. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Profile Picture Matija, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Gizelle and her team were awesome. They were all very punctual and professional. Loved having her there on my wedding day and would highly recommend her to anyone! She's definitely my go-to make up artist from here on out!

Profile Picture Brian, 4/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Liz is the best. My makeup was so beautiful and felt natural. She has done my wedding, two of my friends wedding and my sister in law. I wouldn’t want anyone else.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz was very helpful and accommodating in making my decision on how I wanted to look on my wedding day, also took my husbands input into consideration. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz and her team did all the makeup for my bridesmaids (5) they all looked beautiful. Some of the girls also decided to get their hair styled as well. While all had different texture hair, the results were still stunning. I was very happy with the service provided by Liz.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 9/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Liz and her team are the best! She will go above and beyond to make sure you like everything and feel beautiful on your wedding day! Everyone was extremely nice and professional. I had the airbrush makeup done and let me tell you, it was perfect! We had to be at the church by 3:30 with reception to follow at 7:00. Liz and her team were at my house by 8 a.m. and finished by noon. I was laughing, crying, dancing all day/night and when I woke up in the morning, my makeup still looked flawless - my fake eyelashes were even still on and intact! My hair was perfect as well! I had Liz order me extensions so that my hair would be nice and full on my wedding day and they are so worth it. I've worn them two times since my wedding and I love them! Everyone could not stop complimenting my hair and makeup. I've even referred her to some of my friends who are getting married as they all loved my makeup. I will definitely be using Liz for future events!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Liz did an amazing job on the day of my wedding. Despite that it was the hottest day of the year, my makeup looked great the whole time. I wouldn't change anything Liz did for me or my bridal party. I have recommended Liz to many friends and family members looking for an amazing makeup artist. If I ever need a makeup artist, I would definitely give Liz a call first.

Profile Picture Wendy, 8/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I used 217 beauty for their hair services for myself & my bridal shower of 6. My hairstylist was Angela, she was great she got all of us looking & feeling beautiful on such a chaotic day. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Valeria, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz and team did hair, makeup, and saree draping for myself (bride) and 4 other women. Liz is so awesome! Not only is she amazing at doing makeup, she is friendly, funny, and a complete delight to have around on your wedding day. She also brought along Sheri; who did our hair (and we had women with very thick hair, to very fine hair) who did such a beautiful job, and Poonam; who draped sarees on for all of us. I showed pictures of what I wanted to look like, and Sheri and Liz made me look beautiful, but still like myself. I was dancing and sweating, but my makeup stayed perfect throughout the night, and not one strand was out of place. I wouldn't hesitate to book Liz again!

Profile Picture User3803007, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists