21 Parc Florals and Events Reviews

View more information

• Mary
    Mary J. Married on 11/28/2020

Amazing Florals

John provided the BEST florals for our wedding in November. I am still in awe of how beautiful all of the flowers were. He brought my vision of bold color and brought it to life. I cannot recommend him and his team enough. The flowers were the wow factor I was hoping for at our wedding!
  • Lauren
    Lauren E. Married on 08/29/2020

Biggest, most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen!!

We found John after our original florist was unable to make our new rescheduled COVID date. He was so kind, caring and flexible and made me feel like my day was going to be exactly what I dreamed of, despite Covid. Our first meeting was virtual and John was so accommodating and showed me everything from different centerpieces, to all the vases and the florals in his greenhouse. When the big day came, he knocked it out of the “Parc” :) literally the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. I didn’t know roses could be that big and beautiful. He captured my vision perfectly and I am so happy I was able to work with him for our Big day. Thank you, John!!
    Katherine Married on 11/04/2017
    The flowers were gorgeous. Everyone commented on how lovely they were. Flowers had been the expense I was most concerned about- being a practical person and all. But I am so glad I went with them for my centerpieces. They were stunning. I couldn’t have been happier! Totally worth it! Thank you so much!
    Barbara Married on 07/02/2016
    Thank you for all the floral, table decor and cabin decor you brought in to help create the hunting lodge after party at our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding. The venue truly was transformed into a magical hunting lodge for everyone to enjoy some additional food, drinking and dancing. It was a magical evening thanks to your creativity and variety of product you have to offer, along with your excellent customer service.