53 Reviews for 1Up'n Limousines and Party Buses

Fiber Optics (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)
Premium Stereo (1)
46 1Up'n Limousines and Party Buses Reviews

Driver was great!! The limo was so amazing the lights were beautiful and it was very clean!! On time!! Will be using you again in the future!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/23/20, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Excellent service, made our group feel special! Outstanding value!

Profile Picture Randy, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Mr. Jim Connor was a delightful and very helpful! He was on top of things and very courteous to all our guests. Many guests commented on Jim's demeanor with our children and how well he handled them. The vehicle was spotless and clean! Thank you 1Up'n Limousines and Party Buses! This was for our school event, Prom 2018.

Profile Picture Donavin, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

This was a night to remember. Kevin was awesome!

Profile Picture Kristan, 4/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Had a wonderful time and always a great experience. Driver was extremely accommodating to everything we needed the night of our adventure!!!

Profile Picture Sally, 3/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had a fantastic time I the Chrysler 300 stretch limo for my 40th birthday. Mike the driver was excellent and very professional!

Profile Picture Sara, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had an amazing time with 1up Limo. They made my wife's 40th the perfect evening.
The driver (Kevin) was tip top.

Profile Picture Joseph, 1/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great job. Thank you for having it painted on time.

Profile Picture Russ, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

This was such a great company to work with...would use them again in a heartbeat. The driver was very friendly and extremely helpful on a bitter cold day. Could not be happier. If I booked again the only thing I would have done different is booked a little bigger ride, but that's on me! Thank you!

Profile Picture Tyler, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The bus we rented was the perfect way to get the party started for our reception! So fun for the whole bridal party!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The staff was very accommodating and we had a fantastic time!

Profile Picture Demi, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Party Bus, Bar, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo

Best party bus ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used 1UP'N for the girls bachelorette party and for the wedding party.. Both times they were great.. Not only did they meet all of our requests, they actually allowed the bachelorette party to be moved to a different weekend (after a family emergency) at no extra cost and no questions asked or fuss made.. They are ourstanding.. Their vehicles are top notch and their service is amazing.. Billy was the driver both times and he was great. Save yourself time and don't use anyone else.

Profile Picture Travis , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Excellent Driver!! So very happy with the service! So much Fun!!! Jim was a super nice guy! Would definitely use 1Up'n again!!

Profile Picture Misty , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The service was excellent. :)

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

It was great. Wonderful impressive limo, our driver was a sweetie.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Mark was very accommodating and always looking to see how the bride and groom and entire wedding party were doing and if there was anything that could make our experience more enjoyable. Couldn't have asked for a better limo ride!

Profile Picture David, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

So glad we booked this transportation for our daughter's wedding reception. Very prompt, clean and courteous service. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We could not have had a better experience! Very responsive and working with us to make the event the best possible! Top notch!

Profile Picture Vivian, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Teresa is extraordinary even though she didn't have vehicles available she went above in beyond to help me to find something that was over the top..... In my book she is 6 stars.........

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Seriously the best service. Theresa was always quick to respond with any questions and our driver Billy was so sweet. We loved our time on the party bus and wouldn't change a thing about our day. thank you!

Profile Picture Becky, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We needed last minute transportation for our wedding party and 1up'n limos worked with us so that we could get what we needed! It gave me such piece of mind to know everything in that day was taken care of!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I contacted 1-Up'n Limousines on a Saturday evening and left a message regarding a "last minute" gift idea I had for my best friend's bridal party...to travel from getting all dolled up at BJ Grand Salon and delivered at our wedding destination, Sheedy Shores in Loami, IL. In less than 24 hours, Theresa returned my call and we began the process to schedule our ride. I explained that I wanted to make this a surprise and Theresa was pleased and eager to accommodate my requests. She was very thorough in describing my options, she provided all necessary contracts without delay, and she kept in touch prior to the "big day" -- providing the drivers name and contact information so I could call him if I had any changes in our schedule. The vehicle (a stretch Hummer) was AMAZING! It was clean, cool and kick-butt! Our driver, John Halford, was punctual, professional and pleasant and we had a BLAST! I would recommend using 1Up'n for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Everything went well. The party van was in great shape.

Profile Picture Betty, 8/12/17, 1 Review