1216 STUDIO LLC Reviews

1216 STUDIO LLC  6
1216 STUDIO LLC  7
  • Chaston

Chaston · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing with attention to detail

I am so pleased I decided to allow 1216 Studio Photography to capture my wedding. They were timely, professional, patient, and captured every detail I could want. They captured every moment from start to finish.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!

Darryl and Elizabeth are not only a match made in heaven but they are a match made in the photography business!!! We stayed in constant communication and 4 weeks leading up to the wedding we had a specific meeting just to make a timeline. The way they captured my beauty and glow as a bride, from my Bridals to the actual wedding, was breathtaking! Booking 1216 was a TRUE blessing!!!!

• Mrs_J

Yuri · Married on 09/22/2018

AMAZINGGGGGGG!!! From my engagement shoot to the wedding, they were phenomenal. Most iconic husband and wife duo I’ve met behind a camera lens. Extremely professional, creative, respectful, timely, funny and down right THE BEST IN NOLA. They have forever customers in my husband and I just based off of their service. I know my photos and video will be phenomenal and I’m so happy I used 1216!

Nicole · Married on 04/07/2018

Literally the best photographers to work with! They’re excellent, flexible, and so amazingly helpful throughout the whole process. We couldn’t be happier they were apart of our big day!

Rebecca · Married on 04/06/2018

I can't say enough about Beth and Daryl. My mother was a wedding and portrait photographer for 25 years, so photography and high quality photos are super important to me, and I may be a bit of a tough critic. Beth and Daryl, who own 1216 Studios, were professional, funny, caring, and really know what they are doing. We felt so comfortable with them and they made those awkward moments during photos seem like second nature. We met with them prior to our engagement photos and hit it off right away. Our engagement photos came out amazing - we used two shoot locations. On the day of the wedding, they were with us for the whole day, starting with prep and did not leave until the night was over. Cut to the photos - OMG. They are amazing! They took a couple thousand photos and every one of them is frame-worthy. They captured all of the best moments and made sure to be there throughout the whole day. Leading up to our big day, they were super responsive, worked really well with our planner, and gave us a lot of direction and advice on the setup of the day. If you are looking for a photographer who you feel comfortable with, can laugh with (and at sometimes!), and just enjoy their company while at the same time getting some unbelievably beautiful photos, look no further. Daryl and Beth are it!

1216 STUDIO LLC  12
    1216 STUDIO LLC  13
    1216 STUDIO LLC  14
    1216 STUDIO LLC  15

Akeisha · Married on 08/19/2017

I cannot express enough how much I love Daryl & Elizabeth's work. Before I contacted them I could tell by their website that they were experienced and professional photographers. Then once we met with them and they photographed our engagement shoot we knew we had hit the jackpot. They have an infectious energy that really makes the taking the pictures a great experience. Their eye(s) for detail and artistic expression are unmatched a truly comes through on every single picture. We could tell that they really understood our personalities and the theme of our wedding and the pictures are the proof. We have so many amazing pictures from our big day and are so pleased we chose 1216 studios to capture some amazing moments. Our only regret is that we didn't add-on the videography!

• MaryAnne

MaryAnne · Married on 05/13/2017

Daryl and Elizabeth were an absolute dream to work with! During planning they were so helpful with recommendations and took great care of us as we were planning our wedding from out of state. Great communication and amazing customer service. They are AMAZING!!

The wedding day would not have gone as smoothly as it did without them. Their help with the timing of the day was so much appreciated, and they were so fun to work with! One of my favorite parts of the day was walking around the French Quarter taking our bride/groom photos with them. It was just us and the 1216 team and it was just like they were old friends of ours!

I could not be happier that we had them as our photographers and would recommend them to anyone I know who is getting married in the New Orleans area!

Mickey · Married on 04/01/2017

Omg! Where do I even begin? Darryl and Beth, you guys are amazing people. You guys are funny, understanding, and SO artistic.

I booked 1216 for my engagement and wedding photography. From the minute I spoke to them I felt a connection. I knew they were our photographers. They genuinely care about getting to know their clients. On engagement session was SO easy. They made me feel beautiful and relaxed. It was like hanging out with friends.. ( who are paparazzi haha). My husband and I we're so comfortable with them. On wedding day again, they made everything feel so easy. I honestly love them. Do yourselves the favor and book 1216. They are PHENOMENAL!!!

Katie · Married on 03/18/2017

I can't say enough about 1216 Studio. Elizabeth and Daryl did an AMAZING job, and I can't thank them enough. Seriously, this wedding wouldn't have been what it was without them. They are willing to bend over backwards to help you, and work together as a team to create BEAUTIFUL images! They are phenomenally priced for the wonderful work they create! If you don't book with them, you're making a HUGE mistake!

T · Married on 03/17/2017

When I started wedding planning I knew that I didn't want traditional stand still smile until your cheeks hurt wedding photos. I love creativity and 1216 studios delivers just that. Darryl and Elizabeth are a husband and wife team (which is adorable within itself) who truly has an eye for beautiful photography. Every time I spoke to them I felt like I could give them creative control to make me and our wedding look beautiful. Due to situations beyond my control my wedding did not go off without a hitch but Darryl and Elizabeth adjusted quickly and accommodated me every step of the way. I truly can not thank them enough. I'm looking for another reason to book them again!

Katelyn · Married on 12/03/2016

Seriously top notch. Daryl and Elizabeth went above and beyond my expectations and transformed my own vision for my wedding. We have some amazing, inspiring and unforgettable moments captured beautifully to hang in our home and I could not be happier. My husband and I have different personalities and they captured everything seamlessly. They even got a photo of my husband's face when he saw me for the first time walking down the aisle - priceless! I highly recommend this amazing duo. Not only are they professional, they are a joy and pleasure to work with!

Kristine · Married on 11/07/2016

1216 Studio is hands down the absolute best possible choice you can make for your wedding photography needs, not to mention Daryl and Elizabeth are two of the most outstanding people you’ll ever meet!! We fell in love with their work online, which in turn provided all the inspiration for our destination wedding in New Orleans. They alone were the pivotable point by which all our dreams were created, captured and brought to life!

1216 STUDIO LLC  16
    1216 STUDIO LLC  17
    1216 STUDIO LLC  18
    1216 STUDIO LLC  19

Allie · Married on 11/05/2016

My husband and I knew from the first meeting with Daryl & Elizabeth that we wanted them to be our photography. They were so helpful and easy to work with the entire time. They didn't even mind getting rained on when we were out on our boat taking engagement photos and a summer storm decided to roll in. They even continued taking pictures in the rain. And now those are some of our favorites! They are so very talented and are very passionate about their work. We really appreciate that. We also had Daryl's brother do the videography. We love having the chance to re-watch our wedding day. He did such an amazing job as well. We highly, highly, highly recommend Daryl & Elizabeth. You won't find a better team.

Arianna · Married on 10/08/2016

Daryl and Elizabeth are an AMAZING team, and they helped us ensure that our wedding went perfectly. It was like having two good friends follow you around on your day, taking INCREDIBLE pictures, while remaining consummate professionals and ensuring that everything went exactly to plan. They took care of all the details, allowing us to relax and enjoy our day! What's more, we took some SUPER COOL pics throughout the French Quarter and the venue, and Daryl and Elizabeth were full of ideas and suggestions, while also allowing us to add our own personality to the shoot. I CANNOT RECOMMEND THEM ENOUGH!

Jason · Married on 09/23/2016

Daryl and Elizabeth were beyond amazing. I can not recommend them enough. From our very first email conversation, they were quick to respond and really worked with us on our limited budget. They tailor fit a package for my husband and I and really made us feel comfortable with every step in the process. At our wedding, we hardly even noticed their presence, they were like shadows, capturing our most intimate moments without us even knowing they were there! But the best part of the experience was getting to see the pictures!! Their work clearly speaks for itself, and I have a hard time finding words to express how beautiful our pictures came out. I can not recommend them highly enough. If you are reading this, do yourself a favor and book these guys. They are a joy, and their work is STUNNING.

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2016

1216 Studio made my wedding day absolutely AMAZING!! Daryl and Elizabeth truly captured all the amazing moments of my special day. My husband and I had a really small wedding with only our parents and siblings present. I had my wedding at a French Quarter restaurant and I really wanted my pictures to reflect a New Orleans/French Quarter wedding. Because I didn't have a bridal party, I didn’t really expect to have a “fun” pre wedding morning, However Darryl and Elizabeth were so amazing and so genuine that I had the best pre wedding turn up ever. Elizabeth kept me calm and comfortable as she captured intimate moments with my mom and I. She also kept me laughing. There was a moment where my mom needed help getting me in my dress and Elizabeth totally stepped in and offered assistance ...all while taking pictures!! Elizabeth wore so many hats that day...she was my photographer, my confidant, and wedding expert (I had no idea how to wear my wedding band and she quickly told me the band is closer to the heart...I absolutely loved her!).
    Daryl was just as fun. When he left my bridal suite to go take pictures of the groom, he gladly obliged when I asked him to deliver a tequila shot to my awaiting groom. After my brief wedding ceremony, Darryl and Elizabeth took my husband and I on a photo shoot throughout the French Quarter and it was absolutely EPIC!!!! Not only do they know how to capture the best shots, they know how to have a good time!!! We had soooo much fun and they captured all of these priceless moments. If I had to sum up a description for 1216 Studio, I would have to say that they take amazing photos while totally blending in with the wedding party. They are sooooo nice and genuine that my family thought that we were all old friends. The pictures that they capture are simply captivating, artistic, and organic. I cannot thank 1216 Studio for my amazing pictures, but also for their wonderful work ethic and personalities. I am BEYOND pleased!

Brooke · Married on 05/28/2016

Daryl and Elizabeth ( 1216 Studio ) are the most professional and personable photographers we have ever met with. They have a true talent at capturing the most beautiful moments on film. They are creative and have great ideas for photos, but they are also wonderful at making sure to listen and capturing the clients ideas as well. Their patience, friendliness, and ease at which we could contact them is the reason we had them do our engagement and wedding photos. My husband is truly not one with enough patience to take photos, but Daryl and Elizabeth were able create an experience that felt more at home and comfortable rather than being in a photo shoot. I can't express enough how much we love them and encourage more people to give them a call. They can do it all!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/30/2016

I I had seen 1216 Studio's work for a mutual friend's wedding and instantly knew I had to book them when I got engaged. From the first meeting I could tell we would get along and it was very important for me to have a photographer who made my husband feel comfortable because he hates taking pictures. Daryl and Elizabeth are a dream team who really have an eye for capturing couples. My engagement session was a blast and my husband agreed that they were the right choice for us. My bridal session was an absolute dream and both Daryl and Elizabeth went above and beyond. The wedding day was stressful but I was never stressed about my photography throughout the entire process. I also hired Studio 1216 to do my wedding video! The highlight video is INSANELY good and I still watch it about twice a week. Not only are these two amazing photographers, they're also gifted with customer service you cannot beat in this wedding industry today. They're truly one of the best, genuine vendors you could choose. My husband and I still say choosing Studio 1216 was the best choice about our wedding experience because I knew they would get the job done. You won't regret going with Daryl and Elizabeth, I promise!

Justine · Married on 04/02/2016

I cannot think of a way to give this business enough praise. Professional, patient, knowledgeable, modern, classic, responsive, attentive...I could go on and on. I planned my destination NOLA wedding from PA and communicated with Daryl mostly through e-mail. I received responses quickly and clearly through out the whole process.

On the day of, I seriously was so incredibly grateful that we decided on Studio1216. They knew the venue, they knew the best times to do everything. I had a very rigid rule of not wanting my groom to see me before the wedding, and they made sure that did not happen and still got in incredible photographs. More importantly, they understood and respected that we were still at our wedding. They didn't drag us away for pictures, they didn't interrupt for posed photographs, they worked professionally and photographed our wedding wonderfully, and we feel like we didn't miss a beat.

This is an amazing company. Daryl and Elizabeth are incredible people. The passion they have for their job and their business is clear from the way they treat their customers and the quality of work they do. Highly, highly recommend.

Susan · Married on 12/12/2015

Daryl and Elizabeth of 1216 Studios are incredible professional photographers who know how to work with a couple and their family and friends to create a wonderful memory of a very important even in a couple’s life, their wedding. As photographers for Sarah and Erik they captured the solemnity of the ceremony and the great fun and celebration of the reception with a fantastic array of photographs. The wedding book and the parent book are beautiful and a fabulous keepsake of the wedding.
    They were there as the couple got ready, Elizabeth with Sarah and Daryl with Erik, and captured the surprise and joy of their “first look” with ease and grace. Elizabeth even helped me button up Sarah’s dress when I was all thumbs and ,of course, nervous.
    I could not give enough praise to this couple for the wonderful way they recorded my daughter and her husband’s wedding and will use them again when the occasion arises.

A++++++ I honestly can't even put into words how great our experience was with 1216 Studio. First of all they are an adorable married couple named Elizabeth and Daryl who are both photographers, and they are super friendly and accommodating. They were with us all day at several locations; there were no limits on hours or number of locations or anything. They even came to our rehearsal dinner and took some pics! Every email was always responded to promptly and they were never late or disorganized. They were absolute pros about the awful weather the day of and didn't blink an eye even though they were totally drenched in order to get good shots. They also were so kind and helpful when the fact that it was pouring rain began to stress us out and other vendors were really rude about it. When our musician quit 10 minutes before the ceremony and I started crying, Elizabeth literally pulled out a fan and tissues and comforted me. They went WAY above and beyond, and when we got the photographs back (only 6 weeks later) they were so beautiful that some of my family members felt the need to write them personal emails about how much they appreciated them. On top of all of that, their rates were by far the most reasonable out of any of the photographers we talked to. Book them!!!!!!!!

As a wedding planner working with 1216 studio has been nothing short of fabulous. Anytime we can use their services because they are always so booked we encourage all of our brides to do so!!! Elizabeth and Daryl are so professional so kind and so easy to work with and all of our brides who have used their services have nothing but wonderful things to say about them. again as a wedding planner, I encourage all brides to secure their services for their wedding day

Nina · Married on 09/06/2015

Elizabeth and Daryl are not only amazing photographers but are friendly, helpful, caring people. People you would want to be with you in your most joyous yet stressful day. They ease your mind and you never make you feel rushed. Our entire wedding every little and big thing. Having two great photographers allowed them to capture multiple things at one time. Please check them out.

I am honestly so happy with 1216 Studio! Daryl and Elizabeth photographed my bridals and my wedding day. They are both amazing people and great to work with. They were very professional while at the same time being easy going and easy to talk to. I love how they took a variety of pictures including traditional still shots, personalized still shots, and LOTS of action shots. All of our photographs turned out absolutely perfect! Since I loved our photos so much I wanted to share them with our parents. They are super flexible with options and you can get additional prints, DVDs, canvases, etc. I would HIGHLY recommend 1216 Studio for occasion!