34 Reviews for 111 Maine | Catering

Champagne Toast (1)
House Beer (1)
House Liquor (1)
34 111 Maine | Catering Reviews

Jennifer, Kristin and the entire 111 Maine team were an absolute dream to work with! They are truly genuine, passionate people, and we knew we were in good hands the moment we met Jennifer for our tasting. Everything was delicious the day of the wedding from the drinks, to cocktail hour, to dinner to dessert. They took the time to set up our place card table, favors and centerpieces and everything looked amazing, exactly what I had envisioned! Everyone there had a smile on their face and ensured me I wasn't being too much of a pain when I asked a million and one questions. Everything was so perfect, thank you!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Our entire experience from start to finish was great. The staff is always accommodating, friendly, and professional. We were instantly happy with the responsiveness and ability to put together a terrific menu for us, but when we went for the tasting we were hooked. The food was fantastic, they were so nice, cooked up everything for us to try, and it only got better when they were cooking for 100 people instead of just two. 111 Maine was also able to handle the baking and the bar service, cutting down on additional vendors and making things simpler for us. Everything was perfect, Thank you!

Profile Picture Tori, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
Services Used: Buffet, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), House Wine, Liquor License

Everything about our experience with Jennifer and her expert team at 111 Maine was outstanding. From the beginning, the menu planning process was thoughtful and Jennifer was very accommodating of our requests as well as offering great suggestions. Every dish was delicious and memorable. The goat cheese ravioli with Makers Mark cream made a huge impression on our guests. We were particularly impressed that the food was served piping hot despite being prepared outdoors in October. We would recommend 111 Maine without reservation.

Profile Picture Helene, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We got so many compliments on the food at our wedding! Using 111 Maine was one of our best decisions. The food was to die for, the bartenders and servers did such a great job, and they really went above and beyond in helping set up and clean up.

Profile Picture Kris, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

WOW! Jennifer and the team at 111 Maine really made our special day even better. Through the entire planning process up until the day we could not have been more pleased. They were very involved up until the day of which really relieved a lot of the stress on us. They came in knowing exactly what needed to be done and were so cool calm and collected! Our guests could not stop raving about the food and the quality of service. The staff was so kind to all our guests and efficient when getting the food out. We could not have been happier with our choice to use 111 Maine and would love to use them for any other event we have!

Profile Picture Brianna, 8/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), House Wine, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

111 Maine provided catering for lunch the day of our wedding, our reception (including dessert) and brunch the next Morning. The food was fantastic. All of our guests raved about the food and, I believe, a few even insisted on going into the kitchen to talk with the chief. The food 111 Maine offers is fresh, delicious, and beautifully presented.

Jennifer was very professional, responsive, and on point in an accountable, but not over the top way. She has a very clam demeanor that is nice to have during a busy event. Jennifer and and one of the other chiefs even walked up to location I was getting ready to provide lunch to me, my mother, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids.

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, American, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol

111 Maine catered two of three dinners for our daughters recent wedding weekend. Although our second caterer was excellent, I wish we had Jen and Amanda and their team all three days! 111Maine was a dream to work with. From taste testing to the last clean up they were professional, kind and caring. They focused on what everyone needed and the food was above outstanding. I heard several times "I've never been to a wedding where the food was this good", "I never expect wedding food to taste good, how did you do this?" My reply, I didn't do it, Jen, Amanda and their team didn't leave one stone unturned! If you need a caterer in Maine for anything, 111 Maine is your go to choice!

Photo for 111 Maine | Catering Review - Jen and Amanda get our highest ratings!
Profile Picture Cyndi, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, American, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Jennifer and team absolutely made our wedding day complete, wow, I still do not know what we would have done without them. They were there with us every step of the way from planning a year out all the way through the big day and my husband and I were totally at ease because we knew we were in good hands. Not to mention that everyone absolutely LOVED their food, yum. Really can't say enough about how easy (and fun!) they were to work with -- I highly highly recommend the 111 Maine team!

Profile Picture User5551056, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Gluten Free, Lactose Free

We had Jennifer & Amanda cater our entire wedding weekend. Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome reception, Wedding day, Sunday Brunch. It was amazing. We can't say enough about this incredible caterer. We were planning all of this without the help of a wedding planner and Jennifer made the process so easy. She listened to our overall plans and helped us craft menus for each event that were delicious. She helped us keep our budget in check, create a timeline that worked for the wedding day. In short -- Jennifer and her staff worked seamlessly with our other vendors and ourselves. She made the process of planning as easy and fun as it could be. AND then she delivered incredible food three days in a row for a large wedding (191 guests). I can easily say hiring Jennifer was one of the best decisions we made! Emily & Steve

Profile Picture Stephen , 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

If you are a bride in Maine and looking for a caterer that will respect you and give you what you want I say go with 111 Maine. My daughters wedding was in July 2016. She lives in New York and I live in Connecticut. Planning a destination wadding can be difficult but Jennifer made the process painless. Not only did she LISTEN but the food was amazing. Her experience and love for what she does shows in the final product....an amazing dinner for our loved ones. Thanks Jennifer and all your crew. You helped us make memories for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Sharon, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, American

We could not have been happier with 111 Maine and the delicious menu they created for our wedding. Jennifer and her team were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. In our initial conversations, they came up with a family style menu that really reflected what we were looking for in food options. They listened, were accommodating and creative. Our tasting was an excellent experience and my dad loved to say it was his favorite part of the whole planning process. It's no surprise that on the day of, 111 Maine was extremely professional and pleasant, and guests could not stop raving about the food! Thank you, 111 Maine!

Profile Picture Kate , 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Jennifer and her team are THE BEST. For our wedding I wanted a smorgasbord of delicious, local, in-season, approachable, "lick your plate clean b/c it's so dang good" food for our cocktail hour and dinner. And man, did 111 Maine ever deliver. From the first moment our planner introduced us, from the final execution of the event, Jennifer and her staff were incredible. They're responsive, flexible, creative, budget-minded, professional, and so on and so forth (continue the superlatives ad nausem!), all with fantastic food and seamless service. Could not be happier -- well, except maybe if I was able to have Jennifer cook for me every month. Well worth it every red cent.

Profile Picture User3879383, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering

Jennifer and her team at 111 Maine are the BEST!!! They catered our wedding and every single thing on the menu was absolutely phenomenal, from the mini lobster rolls to the home-made ravioli with Maker's Mark cream sauce to the gorgeous farm-style wedding cake. They were responsive and helpful throughout our entire planning process, and we could not have been happier with the final product. They put together a beautiful family style meal that we and our guests are still talking about. The full bar service was also excellent with a superb signature cocktail that was a massive hit. We had everything we needed and the service throughout the night was impeccable. Good, fresh food is extremely important to my husband and me and was a priority for our wedding. 111 Maine did not disappoint - the food was spectacular and truly brought everyone together. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Great food. Our wedding was in a field and the catering team provided everything and were able to prepare a great meal. We received lots of compliments on the food. Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Craig, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We worked with Jennifer and Amanda of 111 Maine for both our rehearsal dinner and reception. They are both very kind, down to earth and professional... and our food was both amazing and beautiful. These ladies went the extra mile to ensure that our wedding weekend exceeded our expectations. 111 Maine also made us a gorgeous and delicious strawberry shortcake wedding cake. My only regret is that I wish I had eaten more :) My husband and I HIGHLY recommend 111 Maine- their food is not only amazing, their presentation is great and their prices are reasonable. We have friends that said that the food served on our special was the best they'd ever had at a wedding.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Jennifer and her staff were AMAZING. We dealt with a ton of different vendors for our DIY type wedding and 111 Maine was by far the best. The price was substantially less than other caterers we checked out, which honestly was one of the biggest factors in our decision --- but the food was AMAZING, as was Jennifer's day of staff. They did our rehearsal dinner & wedding and went above and beyond both days, helping with setup, breakdown, etc.

Jennifer was also incredibly responsive and helpful throughout the process, which certainly was not the case for all the vendors we worked with. I can't recommend 111 Maine enough.

Profile Picture User4290999, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Without a wedding planner, I can honestly say that Jennifer and Amanda went above and beyond on the wedding day as they could be where I wasn't. Their flexibility and professionalism was a god send from start to finish.

And of course the food was incredible - appetizers both passed and stationary were delicious - I wish I had been able to grab more. And dinner was outstanding: surf and turf for many and butternut ravioli for others. Attention was given to the gluten free and lactose intolerant guests which can often be an annoyance.

The servers and bartenders were so friendly, helpful and yet almost invisible as they went about their work making sure everyone had what they needed: A great group of men and women!

111 Maine was very easy to work with and I recommend them for the variety of their menu and its mouth watering goodness. They were awesome!

Profile Picture amelia, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Booking 111 Maine was the best decision we made during the planning process. Jennifer and her team went above and beyond to help to help us craft a menu to accommodate everyone's tastes and dietary restrictions. When we had to change our reception design at the last minute due to rain, they didn't even flinch and helped us create a day more beautiful than we had imagined.

The best part of 111 Maine? The food was incredible. INCREDIBLE. Our guests raved it was the best food they had ever been served at a wedding.

Profile Picture User4519728, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Jennifer and her team were spectacular! Jennifer was so personable and easy to work with. She was very flexible and truly invested in making sure all our needs were met. All of our food was amazing! One guest commented "this was the best bite of my life!" I would recommend 111 Maine to anyone who wants delicious food from a delightful team.

Profile Picture kristen, 9/6/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

I highly recommend 111 Maine as a top-notch caterer. We hired 111 for our wedding weekend- they cooked all the meals (rehearsal dinner for all 100 guests, lunch the next day, reception dinner, and brunch) and every meal was fabulous. Our guests couldn't stop gushing how delicious the food was- especially the homemade ravioli. My favorite were the mini lobster rolls! Jennifer and Amanda worked closely with us to make sure everything was perfect and the staff was professional and attentive.

Profile Picture Jersey, 8/23/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Jennifer & her team were fantastic!! I would absolutely recommend them to soon-to-be brides. My hubby and I were blown away when we went to our tasting in Topsham. This is not your standard "wedding food." We are huge foodies who love going out to local restaurants for dinner and we wanted a caterer that would serve a meal that we were actually excited to eat and serve to our guests. All of the apps and family style dinner options were delicious and cooked right on site for our wedding. We picked some seafood, meat, pastas and even some late night sliders and fries! The guests raved about the food and I have already had several brides ask me for the name of our caterer. 111's prices were very reasonable especially compared to some of the other caterers we looked at in the Portland area. Amazing quality and value. Thank you so much Jennifer and team!!

Profile Picture Liza, 8/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Jennifer and Amanda helped us plan the perfect reception . They are extremely thorough and help with every detail . They took the worry out of the whole reception and you can't put s price on that . The food was absolutely delicious , everyone was asking about it . I would hands down highly reccomend 111 maine .

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/26/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We hired 111 Maine to cater our wedding in June in Boothbay Harbor. Jennifer was a joy to work with and put me at ease as I was planning the wedding from across the country! She understood exactly the menu we were going for at our first phone conversation and came in at our budget :) The food was fantastic and our guests are still talking about it months later! I highly recommend 111 Maine and am so happy that we hired them!!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

111 Maine did a fabulous job at our daughter's wedding a few weeks ago. As all the other reviewers have commented, Jennifer's crew does a fabulous job, from replying to every message or phone call immediately, (even within giving birth to twins:), to helping choose the signature cocktails, to serving fabulous food with the most pleasant staff. The lobster roll apps were a huge hit especially with guests from 3 continents. We had the wedding at our home, and Jennifer visited the site twice before the wedding; she went over every single detail and it was so reassuring to know all would work as I'd envisioned. We couldn't of been happier with everything she and Amanda did. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

Profile Picture Karen, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Just love her to pieces. Easiest person to work with ever, and the food is FANTASTIC!! She is also really reasonably priced, which is rare with anything related to weddings. Cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Jess, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews