105Worth Event Centre Reviews

105Worth Event Centre 7
  • DaeMesha

Dae’Mesha Harris · Getting married on 06/20/2020

So Excited!!!

My fiancé and I toured 105Worth Event Centre on Valentines Day. We met Everen who was the nicest, most accommodating person ever. I knew immediately this was the place for us to say "I Do!". My fiancé agreed also and 3 days later we were securing our date!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Amanda · Getting married on 11/09/2019

A vendor like this with its great deals was my best decision. It's beautiful and has a lot of space. Comes with catering , limo for the wedding party, a dj, and so much more.

Sent on 03/27/2018
  • Evelyn

Evelyn · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful venue with awesome staff!

I cannot say enough about Everin and his staff at 105Worth. They have made my wedding planning seamless. They are very easy to work with and accommodating. They offer so many services and the catering is delicious. So excited for our big day and at such a beautiful venue! I highly recommend checking them out.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 09/14/2019

Taking care of business

The entire team at 105 Worth Event Center was great! The one thing that seals a deal for me is responsiveness to messages and they surpassed that expectation. On every occasion they were available to answer any question and assist me in anyway Everen is BOSS at what he does. Example I would log in to the wedding wire app sometimes to communicate and sometimes log in on my work computer and sign in through facebook. I was offered a free appetizer from the venue because of my early booking. I told them what I wanted through my log in on FB, but they never received it. I assumed they did (silly me) On the day of my wedding I asked where is my free appetizer, but they never received what I wanted, Long story short, Everen had the fruit washed and cut , cheese, crackers, all set up and ready to go in 20minutes. all done before the ceremony was even over. That's CLASSIC!

Sent on 10/09/2019

105Worth Event Centre's reply:

Thanks so much Angie! It was a blast for us also...Congratulations again from the whole team at 105Worth!
  • Greene

Greene · Married on 06/29/2019

Make dreams Amazing

Perfect space to have an intimate or big party. Decorate already but you can add your own to make space even more beautiful. They are very professional and great to work with. This is a dream place for party or wedding.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 03/23/2019

So beautiful and rustic and never had to worry about a thing!

We couldn’t imagine a more perfect venue to have our wedding at. The catering was fantastic (Something Different) and the staff made sure everything was taken care of. All we had to worry about was getting married and having fun. I would definitely recommend this venue. Thank you all for making our day special and memorable.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Ariel · Married on 01/19/2019

Jan 19, 2019 Wedding

I got married at 105 Worth this past Saturday and it was perfect! I loved working with Evren and Paul! They made everything so easy and they know their stuff! We visited multiple times and asked tons of questions! Can’t beat the price for all you get! I loved the idea of being able to use them for so many things so I didn’t have to juggle as many vendors on my own! The link was amazing! My guests all have said the food was so good and we catered from Something Different Catering! I am lost for words but I want to relive my night again! It was magical and perfect!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    105Worth Event Centre 8
    105Worth Event Centre 9
    105Worth Event Centre 10
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 12/29/2018

Outstanding

I cannot say enough about Paul and Evren. They made us feel so special. They acted like we were the first customers they ever had and that their whole business depended on our happiness. The venue was clean and had adequate space for all of our guest. After decorating it was absolutely beautiful.
    We would recommend theses guys and their venue to everyone.

Thank you both for making my daughters day amazing!!!!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    105Worth Event Centre 15
  • Shaylan

Shaylan Holder · Married on 12/01/2018

December 1, 2018 wedding

My husband and I got married here December 1, 2018 and we absolutely cannot recommend this place enough! The staff (Evren, Paul, everyone else) were so accommodating and 105 is absolutely beautiful! It was perfect for a Christmas wedding. They took all of our ideas and made them a dream come true! They catered (Something Different) our rehearsal dinner and everyone talked about how wonderful the food was! They assisted with everything from the decorating the week of the wedding to rehearsal dinner to the wedding to clean up after it was all over!!! Our day was a dream and we could not imagine getting married anywhere else! Evren even operated the snow machine for our send off and Paul took us to our hotel in Raleigh on our wedding night! I can't put into words how perfect our wedding weekend was! They are also very reasonably priced! 105 Worth is THE BEST!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    105Worth Event Centre 16
    105Worth Event Centre 17
    105Worth Event Centre 18
  • Mario

Mario Lopez · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing small town exprience!!

We had our wedding in November 2018, I can’t say this enough, I had all the help all I could ask for. Anytime I had questions or concerns about the venue leading up to the date, both Paul and Evren were able to help me. The prices are very reasonable compared to other bigger cities nearby. We got a wedding package & on my wedding date I didn’t even lift a finger for anything, they handled everything and allowed me to enjoy my wedding day.

Sent on 02/05/2019
    105Worth Event Centre 19

Laleza · Married on 09/17/2017

We got married here on 09/16/2017. The staff and service was outstanding! Evren and the entire team helped from start to finish set-up and break down. I wish I could rate this business with 10+ stars. Excellent choice.... we knew from the first meeting that we would be taken care of.
    If you are looking for a Wedding venue that is all inclusive that offers Limo service, DJ and catering then definitely go with 105Worth. We did not use full catering service because we had paid a deposit for a caterer before choosing this awesome venue however we did use their catering service for cocktail hour (yummy choices).... also we were not charged for using chairs, tables and linens. This was a bonus for us because we were wanting simple style and they offered it at no additional cost. If this ever changes it’s still worth the additional cost. Venue includes nice lighting features such as chandelier and string lights. This was also a bonus for us.
    105 Worth was WORTH every dime!

Sent on 02/24/2018
    105Worth Event Centre 20
    105Worth Event Centre 21
    105Worth Event Centre 22
    105Worth Event Centre 23
    105Worth Event Centre 24
    105Worth Event Centre 25

Donja · Married on 09/09/2017

We couldn't have picked a better venue! The price and the professionalism were awesome. It was also amazing that they did not discriminate against same-sex couples! We felt soooo comfortable.

Sent on 02/28/2018
    105Worth Event Centre 26
    105Worth Event Centre 27
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 03/24/2017

We absolutely loved everything about 105 Worth! The venue itself is beautiful! You need very little decor! The people are amazingly helpful! We also used their catering service, which is the best in town! Hand down this is the best venue for your value! You feel like family when you work with Everen!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    105Worth Event Centre 28

Stacey · Married on 11/19/2016

105 was hands down the best wedding venue I could have ever imagined. It was truly a one stop shop. Evren was practically my wedding planner. We used their restaurant (Something Different) for our rehearsal dinner and they catered the wedding (food was amazing!). He was our DJ for a great price and they provided a bartender for a steal! They shuttled people from the hotel in Asheboro to and from the venue in their stretch limo. Anything that I wanted for my wedding, he found at the best price possible. I had a vision for my ceremony and reception and every detail I was missing, Evren pulled it together. He even got special twinkle lights for my ceremony. I had more decorations then anyone could ever need for a wedding and they never complained once. They helped me and mom decorate the night(s) before the wedding and cleaned up everything after it was over. That alone was worth every penny. Not having to stress about cleaning up after the wedding allowed for me and my entire wedding party to truly enjoy the night. We had an absolute blast. They had a great area for the bridal party to get ready and an even better area for the groomsman to chill out and relax before the big moment. Not being stuck in certain time limits made it stress free. They never got in the way or made me feel like my wedding was any less important than their other events. I would relive that wedding week over and over again and not change a single thing. You will not find a better place and service than these guys!!

Sent on 02/23/2018
    105Worth Event Centre 29

Samantha · Married on 07/02/2016

Worth Event Centre was the absolute best, the staff was great to work with and made sure too keep the day running smoothly. I would choose them over and over again.

Sent on 02/06/2018

105Worth Event Centre's reply:

Thanks for the feedback Samantha!

shareese · Married on 03/19/2016

Where do I start???? Well, first it was the last venue I viewed and absolutely feel in love at first sight. The communication was excellent, the service was exceedingly, and overall the staff was nothing but a BLESSING. My wedding Day was all that I dreamed and 105 helped bring it to life. If you are looking for excellent service I recommend you booking here.

Sent on 02/23/2018

Laura · Married on 10/24/2015

We had our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception at 105 worth. The staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. Our Guests spoke very highly of the food and entertainment. We had a guest who was handicapped and one of the staff members fixed her a plate of food and brought it to her. We could not have been more happy with a venue for such a special day. 105 worth has our highest recommendation.

Sent on 02/08/2018
    105Worth Event Centre 30

Alicia · Married on 06/14/2014

105 Worth was amazing. I couldn’t have asked for a better venue and catering service. My wedding was perfect all thanks to the wonderful staff at 105 Worth. I will definitely use them again!

Sent on 02/08/2018

105Worth Event Centre's reply:

Thanks, Alicia! We appreciate your feedback very much!

Davon Shepard · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Amazing Visit!

My fiancé and I had a wonderful time viewing the venue and all of its assets. The company was more than accommodating for our party from start to finish!

Sent on 02/18/2019