400 Eagle Run Road, Newark, DE 19702 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About ZZHouse Design

ZZHouse Design is a creative studio nestled in the heart of Newark, Delaware. With 20+ years of experience, we know the key to any design project is attention to detail. Which is why we took on weddings. In our first year of expanding our design services, we took home North DelaWHERE's title of 2016 Best Wedding Invitations. We are proud to put our brand out there & create for couples who want their big day to reflect their love. Every invitation is custom tailored to the individuals walking down the aisle. We believe your invites should be truly yours.

Follow ZZHouse Design on

dbbfce2369796ae3 ZZ Creative Invitations Logo
img6752

1 Reviews for ZZHouse Design

Gina · Married on 05/14/2016

Brittany did my wedding invitations, and they came out great! I had initial consultation with her where we went over my vision and she created a custom wedding invitation for me. I loved her initial proof and didn't have to make any changes, but she mentioned several times that she would make any changes I would want. I also ordered table number and place cards, which made my wedding have such a cohesive feel. She responded quickly to e-mails and was so easy to work with. I will definitely be framing one of my invitations because I love them so much.

Sent on 05/24/2016

ZZHouse Design Pricing

ZZHouse Design Price Rates

ZZHouse Design FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 20