Zebra Heart Photography

Flemington, NJ View map Visit website
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

I am a central New Jersey based photographer. My photographic style would definitely be described as Timeless with a touch of drama (just for a couple of real epic shots cause we should all have thoselol). I shoot using both natural light and flash. This allows me to create and control light no matter the weather, location or time or day. I am very calm personality that helps minimize any unnecessary stress on your special day. I strive to give customers exactly what they desire whether it was a variety or dramatic portraits or just a simple natural light documentation of your day.

I am a mom of 2 crazy kiddos, wife to an amazing man, womanprenuer, lover of art and people and life long equestrian. I love meeting new people and would love to hear your love story.

Love to Hear From You

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints

• Marsha
    Marsha C. Married on 11/01/2021

Raw Love Captured in Intricate Detail

I have been going back and forth with when and how to truly express in words the tremendous impact Kadienne had on my wedding by capturing the intricate details as it unfolded on my special day. What better time than now on Thanksgiving day!
    My husband and I, after being together for 12 years decided to get married. We planned our entire micro wedding in about 4 days with four participants, us and two witnesses.
    Having previously worked with Kadienne and knowing how beautiful and artistic her photography skills are, she immediately came to mind as someone we would completely trust with capturing our special day.
    We were so grateful that Kadienne was able to accommodate us on such short notice. She has a knack for capturing raw emotions and we could not have asked for a more intuitive, creative, positive and artistic photographer. Our pictures were absolutely breathtaking and stunning. Most importantly it told our story. She captured our love exactly the way we envisioned, as if it were a fairy tale. An enormous thank you Kadienne! We love you!
    Vakas A. Married on 08/06/2021

No one better

Look no further. Kadienne is the absolute best. Complete package of professionalism, skill, courtesy, reliability, and pure talent. I would recommend no one else.
  • Claudine
    Claudine M. Married on 11/10/2018

BlackTie NYCTransit EngagementPhotos

Kadienne is the most talented, versitile and professional photographer I have met. I first hired her for our Engagement Photos because of all of her previous experience with outside action shots. There was nothing my fiance threw at her that she didn't turn into a gag-worthy photo. We loved her work so much we begged her to do our wedding but she couldn't make it to Paris that weekend :( Since then I've hired her for a fashion shoot, which blew my mind!!! I can't wait for my next shoot with her. She really is the best!!!!

Team

Kadienne Stoute Stoute
Kadienne Stoute Stoute
Owner/ Head Photographer

HI

I am Kadienne I am the owner and head photographer of Zebra Heart Photography. I am a wife and mother of 2 ages 5 and 8. I have began my photography journey in college where I minored in art. I was previously a horseback riding instructor and trainer in Brooklyn, NY for 15 years while I kept photography as a passion of mine. After I had a family I decided to take my hobby and make it a career. I have since been published in multiple magazines. I have taken classes with some of the best in the industry and now have my own studio in Flemington, NJ where i work with my portrait clients. I am a laid back person who goes with the flow and can find the best images in every situtaion. I love to laugh and have fun at weddings. I believe that as a wedding photographer it is really important for the couple and myself to vibe well as I am the vnedor you will see and be working with most of the day. From getting dressed to getting drunk I'll be there lol.

26 Main Street Flemington, NJ, 08822
Location of (Zebra Heart Photography)

Zebra Heart Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Zebra Heart Photography include in the starting price?

Zebra Heart Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints

What photography services does Zebra Heart Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Zebra Heart Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Zebra Heart Photography offer?

Zebra Heart Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Traditional

What photography services does Zebra Heart Photography offer?

Zebra Heart Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Zebra Heart Photography offer for wedding events?

Zebra Heart Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Zebra Heart Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Zebra Heart Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding