Saint Augustine, FL 32080 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

30 Reviews for zach thomas photography

Chrissy · Married on 10/25/2015

Hands down the best money spent on the wedding!!! Zach was SO much fun and has an eye for catching some amazing photos. Your pictures are the only thing you'll have to look back on one day so DO NOT skimp on your photographer!!!!! The good ones aren't cheap, but the cheap ones aren't necessarily good! My guests even went on and on about how much fun they had taking pictures with Zach during the reception!!! Thank you for helping make our day amazing!!! I will never hire another photographer for anything else so long as your two feet are on this earth!!! ;)

Sent on 11/19/2015

Emili-Erin · Married on 05/23/2015

Zach is amazing! We hired him a year in advanced. He was one of our first vendors we booked. I actually did a blind comparison to friends and family prior to booking him. I separately showed my friends and family did photos, some from Zach and mixed together with other photographers EVERY SINGLE time every person I did this with choose Zach photography. He has a keen eye detail, yet doesn't miss the global picture as well! He was their for me for every question and had several meetings with me. We are so very thankful to Zach!

Sent on 06/05/2015

We used Zach Thomas Photography for our wedding. Zach was awesome...worth every penny! He's definitely fun and easy going, and makes you feel natural and relaxed in front of the camera. Our wedding guests even loved and raved about him! Most importantly, the pictures are beautiful and well done!

Sent on 03/17/2015