Your Story Cakes

Billings, MT View map
    Gayle Married on 09/23/2017
    Our cake was absolutely wonderful. I had more people tell me how delicious it was and that it was the best wedding cake that they have ever had. Monita was easy to work with. We brought a picture of a cake that we liked and she made it exactly like the picture. Our florist left her fresh flowers to adorn the cake with. We ordered the basic white cake with lemon curd filling and the buttercream frosting. It was perfection! I wouldn't hesitate to order another cake from "Your Story Cakes"!!
    Kaitlyn Married on 09/09/2017
    Monita did a wonderful job on our wedding cake! It was not only beautiful, but just absolutely delicious. I highly recommend her chocolate raspberry!!! Can't wait to order our anniversary cake from her so I won't have to share it!
    Monique Married on 08/16/2015
    Monita was kind and helpful. We did our grooms cake and wedding cake with her. I chose to try a naked cake. She did a beautiful job. The grooms cake was above and beyond my expectations. She took my ideas and ran with them making them better than I had imagined!
    She was timely and helpful during all of our meetings, and flexible. I made a few last minute changes. She got back to me within a day or two of when I contacted her.

3808 Blue Creek Road Billings, 59101
Location of (Your Story Cakes)

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding