"Your Special Day" Weddings

Whiteford, MD View map

$295 Typical Price

It is our honor and privilege to help you create a ceremony that expresses your feelings for one another.I can guide you through the planning of your ceremony, or you can choose from many samples or you can share your ideas with me to create something special and unique.Your vows are the keystone of your wedding day and whether you have waited until the last minute or planning a wedding next year, I will provide a very personal and customized ceremony at an affordable price. When it comes to cost, we prefer to work with a couples budget needs. Whether yours is traditional, or contemporary ceremony, a civil union, we can handle it will grace and careful attention to detain.

Whether you would want a non-denominational minister or a non-religious officiant, we are here to make your special day memorable. I believe that if you want your wedding to be unforgettable, it is important to write a ceremony that reflects the uniqueness of your love and life together. My goal is to make your family, friends and all your guest feel as if they were an integral part of your celebration and besides I love to see the grace of God in each bride and groom's face.

1 User photo

Joyann Married on 10/26/2018

Very Memorable day

Reverend Richard was great and made our special day very memorable. He took value in making all the details to our wedding perfect. It was great having him at our rehearsal to make sure all details went smoothly on the wedding day. On the wedding day he came early and spent personal time with the groom and groomsmen and also me and my bridesmaid before the wedding. I would definitely recommend Reverend Richard.
    Ashley Married on 09/29/2018

Richard was the BEST!

We had Rev. Richard officiate our wedding and could not have chosen a better person. He's got such a wonderful way about him - fantastic sense of humor while taking the task at hand very seriously. Richard made us feel warm and welcome as well as our families and guests. He checked in on us through the process, gave some excellent ceremony examples and overall was such a joy to work with and a pleasure. Richard is one of those people who just radiates joy in a way that's difficult to put into words, but he truly loves doing this and it shows. We would recommend to ANYONE who wants their special day to be that much more special because he's there. We loved working with him and he was one of the highlights of our wedding. My family still talks about how great he was a month later!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everything about my experience with Rev. Richard was fantastic. He was very friendly and he felt like a member of the family. He walked us through everything we needed to do and was always quick to answer an email, text, or call. I could not have asked for anyone better to be a part of our ceremony and I know anyone else who works with him will love him as much as we do.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1542 Main St. Whiteford, 21160
Location of ("Your Special Day" Weddings)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding