Your Ideal Event Rental LLC

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Your Ideal Event Rental LLC is a wedding decor rental company operating out of Atlanta, Georgia. This team of talented creatives takes great joy in serving couples as they celebrate their wedding events. Their goal is to bring your dream wedding to life in a way that honors your one-of-a-kind love story.

The team at Your Ideal Event Rental LLC will work with you to ensure that every element of your day is carefully considered and expertly executed. Delivery, set-up, and clean-up services will be provided, allowing you to relax and enjoy your day without worrying about the smaller details. Event items available include, but are not limited to:

• Aisle markers
  • Photo booth
  • Signage
  • Tables
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$300

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$150

What is the starting price for tables?

$12

What is the starting price for chairs?

$5

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$200

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
    Abby G. Married on 09/18/2021

My wedding was AMAZING

WOW!!! First off I want to start by thanking Kay and her amazing staff at Your Ideal Events. You and your team made my day just amazing. From the professional recommendations of other vendors down to the final design choices like linens and candles. I don't know how we would have done it with out you all. I have never seen such a personally involved owner that not only knew what she was talking about but listened to your every need and somehow made it happen. We had over 100 out of town guests that you made accommodations for, some of which were last minute. I felt like I was not a client but was family. To any future couples looking for the best, look no further. I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that Kay and her team at Your Ideal Events are the best of the best hands down! David and I cannot thank you enough for giving us the wedding we had dreamed of. Thank you, you are AMAZING!!!

Your Ideal Event Rental LLC's reply:

Abby, thank you so much for the kind words. It’s greatly appreciated. It makes my heart beat love knowing my brides enjoyed everything about their wedding. Going above and beyond isn’t an option, it’s apart of the service we provide.
    Janet F. Married on 09/04/2021

Incredible Service

I cannot overstate how great Your Ideal Events was for our son's wedding!! Preparation leading up to the event was so easy with Kay guiding us and answering all of our questions promptly and helpfully. We selected the partial planning package, Kay and her team were super accommodating and hands-on, offering help even where she didn't have to, like supply transport and helping lug cases of alcohol with us. Coordination and prep overall was a breeze! The day of our wedding was AWESOME. Kay and Nita were instrumental in making everything run smoothly from rehearsal, to the night of. She was so helpful and attentive, offering my husband and I assistance with anything we needed throughout the night. She truly went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable - bringing us snacks we didn't get a chance to try during the cocktail hour, making sure we always had a drink in our hand, and just being reassuring about everything over the course of the evening. My bridal party were raving about how they all wanted to bring them home with them, she was such a pleasure to have around!! If you are considering booking them- do it! The value and experience were just incredible!

Your Ideal Event Rental LLC's reply:

Ms. Janet you were a delight to work it. We had a wonderful time getting to know each of you. We enjoy what we do so, we make sure our clients can feel the love we have for the business. Going the extra mile to make sure everyone is happy is what we are here for.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth H. Married on 09/03/2021

Best Decision

Going with Your Ideal Events was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I was one of those brides that had no idea what I even wanted and Kay did an amazing job of helping lead me in the right direction. She provided us with ideas and suggestions but ultimately left the decisions up to us. She was organized and asked our vendors all the right questions that we would have never even thought to ask. The day of the wedding was flawless and I thank her and the event staff immensely for everything. I would recommend Your Ideal Events to anyone getting married!

Your Ideal Event Rental LLC's reply:

Elizabeth, we enjoyed helping you with your wedding. I happy we were able to steer you in the right direction. You and your wedding party was a pleasure to work with.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

2090 Lawrencevile Suwanee Road Suite A537 Atlanta, GA, 30024
Location of (Your Ideal Event Rental LLC)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding