1214 Hedge Lane, Paducah, KY 42001 Map · Phone number

About YouNameIt Printing

Wedding Invitations, Shower Invitations, Notecards, Napkins, Place cards and Wedding Programs can all be found locally and customized for YOUR wedding! As I see it, my job is to help brides find the perfect Wedding Invitation Ensemble to fit their wedding with as little stress as possible.I design and print custom products and am a Distinguished Dealer for Carlson Craft brand of Wedding invitations and social stationery. I always work within the budget and NEVER try to oversell a bride. I am honest and fast and have been in business for 11 years. I work from my home by appointment and am always happy for brdes come in to look through sample books and portfolios. It is important to know what you want and the only way to learn is by looking. Any of my invitations can be customized by changing text, fonts, colors and events. I provide free email samples for all my products, including Carlson Craft invitations. Call for your appointment today.

InvitationWeddingwithinitialwatermark
Invitationburststopper
InvitationArtSwirls

3 Reviews for YouNameIt Printing

Susan · Married on 03/14/2009

I was very pleased with the invitations and napkins printed. Younameitprinting made sure the items were the correct color-since our wedding color was somewhat tricky. Younameit knew her products and what choices would look attractive. I definitely will use younameit for future printing needs.

Brittany · Married on 10/25/2008

She did a wonderful job. She was able to create anything we needed. I am a pharmacist and she was able to create our own prescription labels as party favors for our guests. She did an excellent job on the invitations. We received a batch of invitations that were the wrong color and she quickly had them corrected and we received them within a day or two.

BJ · Married on 02/14/2009

Hayly was an amazing resource for us. We recommend her highly to others.

Award

YouNameIt Printing FAQ

• What services do you provide? Design, Printing

• Cakes by Design/Vicki Rushing Wedding Cakes

Everytime I have seen any of their Products, they look Great.

• 1214 Hedge Lane Paducah, 42001 See on map
    Monday - Friday 8 am - 3:30 pm. Saturday appointments available. Emails always answered promptly. In person visit by appointment.