Leitchfield, KY 42754 Map · Phone number

About Printed Ink Designs

At Printed Ink, I focus on simple designs that help you achieve joyful living every day. My mission is to find joy inspiration in all life’s moments. I want to help you create memorable celebrations, a happy home, and an inspired office.

Printed Ink is rooted on living faithfully, purposefully, and joyfully. This business is not only a representation of me, but also of my Savior, and my goal is for that to show through each and every design I create. I hope that my business will inspire and encourage you to live your life with joy and intention.

Your wedding day is one of the biggest and most joyous events of your life. Let me help you make this day joyful and special by taking some of the stress of wedding planning off your plate. I will work with you one on one to create the perfect wedding invitation and coordinating details for your big day. We will chat about you and your fiance, how you met, your wedding style, and everything in between. I want to get to know you so I can better design your wedding stationery.

Follow Printed Ink Designs on

img3483
she said yes
were engaged

4 Reviews for Printed Ink Designs

Hands down the best customer service I've ever received! With so many things to do for a wedding, it means the world to have a vendor that is so committed to providing the best experience possible for her customers. I look forward to working with Printed Ink for future events!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Jason · Married on 08/04/2012

Jason and I went to Rachel with a vision of what we wanted and she created more than we could have ever asked for! The invitations are beautiful and unique to our needs. She was able to customize our invitations and add the RSVP cards, address labels, and even Thank You cards! Printed Ink is quick to respond and creates and genuine product that will be treasured forever!

Sent on 04/03/2012

Kendra · Married on 06/09/2012

My invitations turned out absolutely perfect. I got so many compliments on how wonderful and creative they were. I could not of asked for better service from them. We highly recommend using Printed Ink!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2012