You & I Pictures

305 Floratam Trail, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

35 Reviews for You & I Pictures

Benjamin May · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing video captured the moment

Kyle was amazing we were able to have the pleasure of working with Kyle through Jennifer Juniper. We didn’t really speak to him so the first time we met Kyle it was at our wedding. He was so professional, you never even knew he was there, and just captured the spirit of our wedding. About a week after our wedding we thought, “I wonder when we will get the video?”. The next day it was in our email. We were amazed at how great it was Kyle blew us away. All our friends and family loved it and those who couldn’t attend because of covid loved it even more because it looked like such a magical night. It was for us and we will always have this great time capsule of our perfect date. Thank you to a fantastically talented videographer we were so lucky to have had the pleasure of working with you.

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Swetitsch · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent Videographer!

You and I Pictures was incredible to work with! The were our videographer for our wedding in March in St. Augustine at The White Room. The video they created will forever be cherished and we will hold on to the memories always. We have had so many of our friends and family come up to us after watching the highlight reel exclaiming how much they enjoyed it! I highly recommend their services!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/14/2018

Amazing Videographer

We used Kyle back in December of 2018 for our wedding in St. Augustine. He is always very responsive, polite and professional. The end product of our wedding videos is absolutely amazing. I rewatch our trailer frequently and it brings me back to the day perfectly. I am so thankful that we went with You & I Pictures for our wedding videography!

Sent on 01/05/2020

• Array Event Design Wedding Planners

Kyle was a pleasure to work with for one of our Fall 2013 weddings. Leading up to the wedding, his communication was timely and thorough. On the wedding day, he was attentive and on his toes to capture the beautiful moments from the day. Hope to work with you again in the near future!!

• Full Line Photography Studio Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working with You And I Pictures on a couple of occasions and they are very professional. The work that they produce is top notch and we can highly recommend their services for anyone interested in great videography and cinamatography for their life event : ) Sincerely, Conan Segrest www.FullLineStudio.com

• 305 Floratam Trail, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168 New Smyrna Beach, FL, 32168 See on map
    386-689-3402 (Phone number)
    Always Open
    Location of (You & I Pictures)