You & I Pictures

Serving Daytona Beach, St. Augustine, Orlando

• Jamie
    Jamie C. Married on 03/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing video and sound quality!

We hired Kyle because he was recommended to us from our photographer- which says a lot!!

Great experience with Kyle! We hired him for our wedding on the river to record our ceremony and do a drone footage. Very happy with our video! Of course it made us relive the day and had us emotional all of again. The quality of the sound was phenomenal, especially being on the river with the wind blowing. I was amazed how I didn't hear any of the wind. Him and his team were able to capture our ceremony from all different angles, capturing the people that meant so much to us.
    Lastly, Kyle was super easy to communicate with and work with. I was able to book him within a minute- the contract was simple and virtual, and I was able to venmo him the money.
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee H. Married on 10/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Only Videographer You Need!

I have seen You & I Pictures work from other weddings I have attended in the past but also on their YouTube and knew instantly we had to have them for our wedding. Such great quality, they captured the entire evening so perfectly. Combined the music, the memories and the timing so great! The communication leading up to the wedding was amazing. As a bride...communication is key. Kyle and his whole crew were so amazing and even came out on a separate day to get extra footage of the venue. Love this video and will ONLY ever recommended them to any future bride!
    Benjamin M. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing video captured the moment

Kyle was amazing we were able to have the pleasure of working with Kyle through Jennifer Juniper. We didn’t really speak to him so the first time we met Kyle it was at our wedding. He was so professional, you never even knew he was there, and just captured the spirit of our wedding. About a week after our wedding we thought, “I wonder when we will get the video?”. The next day it was in our email. We were amazed at how great it was Kyle blew us away. All our friends and family loved it and those who couldn’t attend because of covid loved it even more because it looked like such a magical night. It was for us and we will always have this great time capsule of our perfect date. Thank you to a fantastically talented videographer we were so lucky to have had the pleasure of working with you.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Array Event Design Array Event Design Wedding Planners

Kyle was a pleasure to work with for one of our Fall 2013 weddings. Leading up to the wedding, his communication was timely and thorough. On the wedding day, he was attentive and on his toes to capture the beautiful moments from the day. Hope to work with you again in the near future!!

Full Line Photography Studio Full Line Photography Studio Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working with You And I Pictures on a couple of occasions and they are very professional. The work that they produce is top notch and we can highly recommend their services for anyone interested in great videography and cinamatography for their life event : ) Sincerely, Conan Segrest www.FullLineStudio.com

305 Floratam Trail New Smyrna Beach, FL, 32168
386-689-3402

Always Open
Location of (You & I Pictures)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding