Yoshiko Photography

$1,999 Most Popular Price

$1,999 Most Popular Price

Wedding and Lifestyle Photography

Now booking for 2017

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1999

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Save the Date

1 User photo

Jennifer Married on 03/10/2018
    Yoshiko was our photographer dream come true! She was super organized, efficient, made us feel comfortable and got us over 1200 magnificent photos (delivered super quickly too)! She took our preferences into consideration and really knows how to capture the feeling and experience of a wedding. We have a great mix of posed and candid photos that truly helps a your relive the wedding (especially for brides like me who felt like it flew by too quickly!) We love you Yoshiko!!
    Toan Married on 06/07/2015
    Ms. Yoshiko Santoso was wonderful to work with! Besides from being good at her trade and taking great photos, she excel professionally in all other aspects.

My sister introduced Yoshiko to me after seeing her work on a friend's website. I shot her an email to inquire her service and everything went smoothly from there. From our first conversation to the last, she always responsive. All her paperwork are detailed and clean letting you know exactly what you'll get. Invoices and follow-ups was on point and painless. I love that. My wife was in Houston at the time so I had to plan everything myself and Yoshiko had made my planning process a whole lot easier in terms of photography.

Yoshiko knows how to work her subject. None of us are models so we tend to be very awkward with poses. With her instructions, we felt like we were models, it felt very natural. Most of our pictures looked natural. I especially love the shots where she captures emotion of our guests. She has a very keen eye for those magical moments that many other photographer may have missed. On our wedding day, she literally was everywhere she needed to be. Speedy Gonzales style.

Her work ethics are top notch. Very prepared and very professional. She research the venue before she gets there and packed she needs because we all know there is no second chance. Our venue interior was quite dark so I don't know how many time she had to change her flash battery. That flash was flashing all the time. Her take on shots is natural and creative. Her delivery time was as promised. I could not have asked for a better photographer for our special day.

Thank you for everything Yoshiko. I hope this review was reflective of your work and time you've given us. Til next time!
    Diana Married on 02/22/2014
    I was so lucky to come across Yoshiko Santoso while I was shopping for a photographer. I really had a certain look in mind, as well as a budget of course...Her facebook portfolio really blew me away. I spent hours going through her photos. All of them told such beautiful stories. Yoshiko was so polite and sweet over email, so we decided to go for it!

My initial plan was just to get a wedding photographer, but after some contemplation, I ended up spending a little more to book a very reasonable package for an engagement shoot + wedding.

The engagement photos turned out AMAZING. I'm certainly not photogenic, but Yoshiko was really able to capture so many incredibly beautiful photos of me and my husband. I was so excited. It was such a great combination of fancy glamour shots to really casual candid sweet photos. Even though we posed for the photos, they looked incredibly natural.

Yoshiko was EVEN nicer in person. Super easy to get along with. She made it easy to just relax and try to enjoy the session. She even helped us out a bit and sent us early photos so my husband could make a photo collage for Christmas :) The photos turned out so well I decided to add a little more time for the wedding!!

I just got married this past Saturday and she really made everything perfect!! Yoshiko made sure to show up early again and waited for us all to arrive. She was so attentive, and really open to all suggestions and always there at the right time to take all the photos. I'm really I'm excited to see the photos soon. She had so many ideas for us and worked so well with our itinerary. She is very experienced and had so many good pose suggestions for us, but still made sure to ask us if we had anything we wanted to do as well. She worked so well with our coordinator at Ashton Gardens to make sure that she got the perfect shots throughout the day.

Duluth, 30096
Location of (Yoshiko Photography)

Yoshiko Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Yoshiko Photography include in the starting price?

Yoshiko Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Yoshiko Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Yoshiko Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Yoshiko Photography offer?

Yoshiko Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Yoshiko Photography offer?

Yoshiko Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Yoshiko Photography offer for wedding events?

Yoshiko Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Yoshiko Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Yoshiko Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding