KreativTouch Photography

Snellville, GA View map

KreativTouch Photography provides full-time photography services for corporations and weddings with unique styles of photography to capture the moments of your special day in a story with our artistic creativity to help you relive those memories as if they were happening again for an eternity.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Proofs
    Tiffany Married on 08/31/2014
    Julius took our engagement and wedding photos and they are absolutey beautiful!

He is a very gifted photographer and we are so happy he and his team captured this special time in our lives for us.

He is so patient and easy to work with and he looooves taking photos!

We are looking forward to more sessions with him.

Our family and friends are still raving about our wedding and Julius and his team captured every minute of it!

We are so happy with his services! You will too!
    Lamarr Married on 01/23/2010
    After viewing different venues around Atlanta to hold our wedding, there were plenty of nice pictures from photo albums at most places where Kreative Touch provided their services. We inquired more about them by going to their website where there is a very nice introductory, layout and lots of beautiful pictures. That lead us to visit Julius at his studio to where he gives you a presentation of his high quality work from his past customer photos. We saw enough to hire him as our photographer for the wedding. His crew showed up early to set up their equipment and get familar with the facility. They gave good direction for photo shots before wedding. It wasn't until 1-2 weeks later when he sent us photos from wedding when I realized how really of a good job they did. Each and every picture was clear and just flawless, capturing every single moment during the night. Nothing was missed!! I will highly recommend them to everyone I know who is looking for a great professional photographer to capture their special moments in life. Kreative Touch will definitely please you!!
  • MDR
    Mary Married on 05/28/2005
    OMGosh! Where do I begin. This photographer was SOOOO good that after I saw his work, I flew him from GA to shoot my rehersal dinner and wedding ceremony/reception in CA. The final product was WELL work the money I paid and I have a lifetime of memories. Julius is a very professional and EXCELLENT photographer. He is not invasive, yet somehow he captured all the special things and moments from our wedding day...from our rings, to my dress hanging from the door before I got dressed, to my shoes strategically placed on the bed, but also our guests at the wedding and reception, first dances, he even took pictures of the food....I tell you, EVERTHING I didn't even know I wanted photographed, he captured and EVERTHING I wanted in a photographer he offered and more. He is our photographer of choice who will, from that day forward, handle all of our photography needs.

Crystals and Ink Crystals and Ink Wedding Invitations

It's always a pleasure working with Julius and his team. He has a great "eye" and captures each event with creative excellence. Wedding photos are one of the tangible items from your wedding that you want to have for a lifetime.You can count on Kreativ Touch to deliver photos that you will want to share with everyone.

2250 Oak Road, #621 Snellville, GA, 30078
Location of (KreativTouch Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding