Yogi Motion Entertainment

Yogi Motion Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Yogi Motion Entertainment

A small, one DJ operation that guarantees big music and big fun on your special day.

Hi, I'm David! Congratulations and thanks for taking the time to visit!

I strive to help make your special day worry-free and memorable for everyone. You will get my personal attention from beginning to end and not have to talk or deal with anyone else. I guarantee big music and a great time for you and all your guests.

I have over 30 years experience in the music industry. From playing in bands to running sound for several bands including a current country music star. I'm very good at reading a crowd and being able to keep them dancing.

I offer one DJ package that includes everything you need, (sound, dance floor lights, mics, etc.) It also covers the ceremony. There is nothing else you will have to pay extra for. My special lighting package includes a custom monogram light and 10 up lights.

I also, offer a 15% military discount. Just show your military ID at your consultation.

Oklahoma teachers will also, receive a 15% discount.

I would love to hear what you and your fiancé are looking for in a DJ. Feel free to give me a call or fill out contact information.

Thank you for considering Yogi Motion Entertainment and congratulations again!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Uplighting (6)
Consultation (4)
Do-Not-Play List (3)
MC (3)

David is wonderful! We had a few hiccups with our reception and it never slowed him down. You would not be making a mistake booking with him.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Candace, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was awesome! So friendly, helpful, and FUN! His prices are very affordable, worth every penny! I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Heidi, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation

David was awesome! We had a bilingual wedding on 08/12/2017. He made sure to play songs in both languages, he knew what songs to play to get everybody dancing. He also played exactly the songs we chose for every special moment. I highly recommend Yogi Motion Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Diana, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews