San Juan, PR 00936 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Yamilette Arana

We are a boutique wedding photography studio dedicated to documenting events and capturing all of your moments. Your wedding memories will be remembered for years to come and we are passionate about being the one behind of those invaluable moments. We're available for Engagement sessions, Day After sessions, Elopements, Weddings in Puerto Rico, Florida, Bahamas & other destinations.

Follow Yamilette Arana on

Jessica7082copy

• Real Weddings 13

28 Reviews for Yamilette Arana

Tiffanie · Married on 12/04/2017

Yamilette was amazing throughout the whole experience, especially since I was planning the engagement shoot from NY. From the time first messaged her all the way until I receive my photos, she was very responsive and very helpful. I was worried that the weather would effect our photo shoot, but she reassured me and gave me the indoor alternatives ( We ended up having perfect outdoor weather). My fiance and I are very awkward with having to take pictures normally and we are not really comfortable with PDAs, but Yamilette made the whole experience fun and comfortable. I almost died when I got the pictures, because they were breathtaking. They were better than what envisioned, and I was extremely happy with how she was able to capture the beautiful surroundings of Old San Juan (which was my #1 request) and the love & fun between my and my finance.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Katrina · Married on 02/24/2017

Yamilette's work is the best in the business!! She has an incredible eye and really catches some of the most beautiful moments!! She was so gracious to meet with me twice before our wedding. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is also one of the sweetest human beings I have ever met. As a performer I am used to having my picture taken, but I wanted to make sure my husband would be comfortable. When we met with Yamilette, right away she made him feel at ease and relaxed, and he was able to have fun. Her work is amazing!!! Words cannot express enough how happy we are that we had Yamilette Arana to be our wedding photographer.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Yamilette Arana's reply:

Thank you Katrina for your review... Love it! It was a pleasure working with you guys... super fun! <3

Andrea · Married on 12/27/2015

The pictures came out perfectly, and our album is spectacular. Yamilette did a fantastic job!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Yamilette Arana FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• Handcrafted Weds & Events
    Handcrafted Weds & Events Wedding Planners

Yamilette Arana is a quality and excellent professional, full of passion for her job. She makes couples feel comfortable and delivers unique photos that capture the essence of the wedding and couple. You won't regret it!

• Madeline Valentine - Destination Weddings
    Madeline Valentine - Destination Weddings Wedding Planners

Yamilette's artistry as a professional photographer is clearly appreciated in her gallery caliber work. To me she is in the Top Quality Photographic Professionals. I love her work and her professional qualities.

• Vanessa Diaz Event Planner & Stationary
    Vanessa Diaz Event Planner & Stationary Wedding Planners

Yamilette muestra mucha pasión en su trabajo, captura momentos únicos en todo los eventos que realiza. Le gusta lo que hace, y lo muestra en cada foto que toma.

• San Juan, 00936 See on map