Y Say I Do Jamaica

Islandwide View map

At Y Say I Do Jamaica, we provide Authentic Jamaican Wedding Gifts and Favors to give your guests a truly Jamaican experience. We personalise your packages and source the odd item for you. Packages are personally delivered to you islandwide to your location of choice (hotel, guest house, villa, private home etc.).

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Bags & Travel
Bed & Bath
Edible Treats
Gift Boxes
Jewelry
Labels & Stickers
Photo Favors
Sunglasses

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

3-4 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating

• Andrea
    Andrea Married on 06/23/2018

Authentic Taste of Jamaica

It was a pleasure working with Tamara! I knew I didn’t want to do a traditional welcome box because of the feedback I received from past brides. My vision for an Authentic Taste of Jamaica evolved while wedding planning and Tamara did an awesome job of making it real.

Personalized cards were made by Tamara to help explain each item. People raved about the delicious spice bun and chips everyday we were in Jamaica. It made me excited that someone mentioned that this coffee was the “Best in the World”. I responded, “Yes! This really is the best in the world” 😂 I still feel like some guest didn’t understand the high quality or significance of the items included since these items were truly Jamaica. But it presented me with the opportunity to expose them to something new!

The items were delivered directly by her husband to the resort. The presentation of the items were very important since I wanted a certain look and feel. She made sure we had gable boxes as requested and used my personalized sticker. I passed them out the day of our Welcome Dinner. I gave one box per couple but single guest got their own box. Offsite guest who didn’t attend the welcome dinner ended up unintentionally not getting one. I wouldn’t change a thing!

Y Say I Do Jamaica's reply:

Thank you Andrea for choosing Y Say I Do Jamaica for your wedding favors. It was truly a pleasure working with you. We appreciate you taking the time out to leave this beautiful and detailed review.
    We wish for you and Kham God's richest blessings.
    Lorri Married on 05/14/2018
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My experience with Tamara was exceptional! I found her on Facebook and she really took good care of my needs. I was putting together a welcome bag for my guests that attended my wedding in Montego Bay. Tamara supplied me with a list of items that she could provide and we build a bag of gift items from there. She was very flexible and accommodating when I changed my picture for her to use for our personalized labels. She also threw in a brown gift bag and provided an explanation of the items and even personalized the tag from my husband and myself for our guests. They loved having authentic items, and they were very good too. We at one point talked about her getting my wedding flowers, but I was really uncertain about what I would get so I took my own artificial flowers. I can say now that since I have met Tamara that I would not be afraid to order flowers from her contact as I trust her and her judgement. Tamara is a very busy lady, sometimes it takes a day for her to get back to you, but she will! She even called me at 11:00 at night when she thought that there may be a slight issue with my invoice. She is very conscience.

Y Say I Do Jamaica's reply:

Thanks so much Lorri for taking the time out to review our services. We appreciate it tremendously. We are glad we were able to satisfy yourself, your husband and your guests. We strive for happy customers. Yes, I did not want an unnecessary charge on your card so took the decision to call in the night as opposed to letting the transaction go through.
    Thanks for highlighting your preference for a shorter response time than 24hrs. We will reduce our within 24hr response time.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Islandwide
876-3468514
Location of (Y Say I Do Jamaica)

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding