Island Favours & Souvenirs

James Hill, JM View map

Island Favours & Souvenirs provides wedding favors, welcome gifts, and more for destination weddings in Jamaica. They recently started worldwide shipping. The team will give you and your guests a taste of the Caribbean with traditional treats and personalized gifts. They are ready to help make your guests feel welcomed and comfortable while meeting all of your expectations.

Island Favours & Souvenirs showcase their products on their website and typically ship their items two or three weeks after initial contact. They design, print, and assemble your items, and offer express shipping for last-minute orders. The souvenirs can be custom-made, personalized for each guest, and themed to match your wedding style. Island Favours & Souvenirs can also provide send-off gifts for the end of your trip. Whether you want to give your guests clothing, edible snacks, gift boxes, or toys and games for the kids, the team will make sure they are up to your standards. Other items offered include:

• Bags
  • Barware
  • Bed and bath items
  • Drink accessories
  • Labels and stickers
  • Photo favors
  • Sunglasses
  • Black-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Bags & Travel
Photo Favors
Send-Off
Sunglasses
Toys & Games

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

2-3 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Katelynn
    Katelynn R. Married on 12/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

HIRE THEM! Amazing experience!

Amazing experience working with Romae! You will not be disappointed in the process, the product and the attention to detail. We were able to produce custom, perfect gifts for our clients and their guests. I look forward to recommending and using this company again + again!

Island Favours & Souvenirs's reply:

Thank you sooo much Katelynn for trusting my team and I!!! You were a dream to work with from start to finish and I can't wait for us to collaborate again and again 🤸🏿‍♀️
    Matison A. Married on 09/16/2022

Amazing local Jamaican souvenir shop

I was very nervous about using a company from a different country but everything worked out great. They were so helpful and responsive and made everything so easy and convenient. They delivered the nicely prepared gift bags directly to my resort and exceeded all expectations. If I ever do anything in Jamaica I will definitely use them again. Thank you for making the cutest wedding favors for my destination wedding!!!

Island Favours & Souvenirs's reply:

Now I feel supercharged and I want to go do hundreds more welcome bags LOL!

Thank you sooooo much for trusting me and my team Matison ; your review means the world to us
    Jamira I. Married on 08/14/2021

Travel Client Welcome Gifts

I contacted Romae about a week before my client's were scheduled to travel to Jamaica, as I was interested in having some welcome gifts delivered to their resort. Romae was very responsive, professional, and flexible. The gifts were customized to my preferences and even personalized to match my business branding. I will definitely consider Romae and her company for future client gifts! Romae is definitely top notch in my book!

Island Favours & Souvenirs's reply:

Thank you so much Jaime! I had fun customizing your boxes and I am pleased that your clients loved them :) Cant wait for us to collaborate again!!
  • illustration stars

Montego Bay James Hill, JM, JM 0000Z
876-4039545
786-401-8520

9AM-5PM Mondays to Fridays
Location of (Island Favours & Souvenirs)
Famouth Falmouth, JM, 00000
786-401-8520

9AM-5PM Mondays- Fridays

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding