301 Central Ave Ste 218, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926 Map · Phone number

About Xela LLC

The Disposable Flask is a durable, inexpensive and completely collapsible plastic flask. It holds approximately 7.5 fluid ounces and is the perfect companion to take your spirits with you on the go.

The Disposable Flask can be imprinted to make it a one-of-a-kind personalized wedding favor or gift. Contact us today to request more information about customizing the Original Disposable Flask™.

Company Background

Disposable Flasks was founded in 2007 under the legal name Xela, LLC. The Disposable Flask was developed when founder Alex Kristoff noticed a need for a compact, collapsible and disposable flask while attending a concert in Tampa, FL. "I was walking pass some older gentlemen tailgating outside the concert - they were pouring booze into a plastic zip-loc bag and I thought to myself there has got to be a better way." And so the Disposable Flask was born.

We pride ourselves on providing you are customer with a high quality product. If you are not 100% satisfied please contact us today and we will work hard to correct any problems.

Do not forget, our Disposable Flasks can be completely customized, contact us today about creating your own one-of-a-kind Disposable Flask.

Remember to always follow any laws, rules and regulations when using our product and please use responsibly. Never drink and drive.

• Lowcountry Lettering
MegAndrewFlask
logoregistered

1 Reviews for Xela LLC

Andrew · Married on 10/03/2009

My fiance and I ordered some flasks from Xela as a party favor for our wedding guests. Everyone loved them! What a unique idea.

We were able to incorporate our nautical theme, and they were very flexible in creating the custom flasks to match up with our invitations.

We would definitely recommend them and use them in the future.

Sent on 02/10/2010

Xela LLC FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Catalog
    Custom
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly