Written in the Stars

3990 Vista Point Ln, Suwanee, GA 30024 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Written in the Stars

Hello, My name is Karen Branch; I am an ordained, nondenominational minister serving the greater Atlanta metro area. I have had the honor of performing wedding ceremonies for over 12 years. My specialty is helping you to create a unique ceremony that truly reflects who you are as a couple. At our initial consultation, you will receive a wedding ceremony planning notebook filled with ideas that you can use; this will serve as a blueprint to help you design your own personalized ceremony.We will work together to make sure everything is just as you want it to be...no surprises!

For your added peace of mind, I offer a back-up officiant, my husband Eric! I can't tell you how many times I've received calls from couples in a panic because their officiant backed out at the last minute. Now, in 12 years, I've never missed a wedding, but in the event of an emergency, it is nice to know he can cover for me and you! Eric is also a professional photographer; we offer an affordable package of officiant servcies and photography beginning at just $250 for short and sweet studio ceremonies.

On the day of your wedding, I arrive early, check in with you and go over any last minute concerns. I've been told I have a very calming personality that will help you to relax and enjoy your Big Day.

I also offer "Short and Sweet Ceremonies" in my home wedding studio and at two parks in Suwanee and Duluth, beginning at just $150.

Fall Park Wedding
Park Tavern
Park Tavern
Atlanta Sheridan
Atlanta Sheridan
On Top of Stone Mountain!
On Top of Stone Mountain!
Sims Lake Park Gazebo
Sims Lake Park Gazebo
Karen
Karen
Lakeside Gazebo
Lakeside Gazebo

10 Reviews for Written in the Stars

Elizabeth · Married on 07/21/2018

Karen was so helpful through the whole process!! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Written in the Stars's reply:

Thank you! You are a lovely couple and it was an honor to be a part of your beautiful day.

Corri · Married on 07/14/2018

I found Karen in an online search and THANKED my lucky stars I did! She provided us with everything we needed to create the perfect personalized ceremony, as we had no clue where to begin.. Working with her was seamless and convenient. Her demeanor and delivery was extremely professional, warm, thoughtful and sincere. We could not have asked for a more lovely, intimate experience and I would highly recommend her services to anyone. Eric did an amazing job capturing the evening in pictures for us and was extremely flexible to work with. Best experience possible all around.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Written in the Stars's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! Your wedding was so elegant and you were a beautiful bride. I'm glad the planner helped you create the ceremony you wanted. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day!

Written in the Stars FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 125.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? GA