Wren's Gate Garden and Studio

4342 Bentonville Rd, Decatur, IL 62521 Map · Phone number

About Wren's Gate Garden and Studio

Wren’s Gate Garden and Studio is a wedding florist based in Decatur, Illinois that grows their flowers on their family-owned farm and picks them fresh for your wedding day. This wedding florist takes pride in providing high-quality flowers that are freshly grown and picked from the soil. Owner and lead florist Becky has been around flowers for as long as she can remember and tends to each with love and care so you get the best possible flowers.

Experience
Becky grew up on a farm and helped grow strawberries, corn, and grain since she was a young girl. At the age of 15, Becky began working at a flower shop/greenhouse and continued working there throughout college. Eventually, she would go on to create this company, where she caters to couples across the central Illinois area.

Wren’s Gate Garden and Studio harvests some of the best bouquets and bulk flowers. From summer zinnias to dinner plate dahlias, this florist company has all kinds of unique and uncommon flowers waiting to be a part of your wedding bouquet. Floral services offered include the following:

• Consultations

Wren's Gate Garden and Studio 3
Wren's Gate Garden and Studio 4
Wren's Gate Garden and Studio 5

Melanie · Married on 09/09/2017

If you want beautiful and unique flowers, then you need to book Becky with Wren's Gate. That was the best decision we made for our wedding! Our flowers STILL take our breath away. Becky and I met only once to go over what I was envisioning and she executed it perfectly. The flowers turned out so much better than I could have ever expected and she grew multiple flowers and succulents specifically for us. Aside from our amazing flowers, Becky was so easy to work with and so responsive. I would highly recommend Becky's flowers for any occasion. I promise you will not be disappointed!

Wren's Gate Garden and Studio 6
    Wren's Gate Garden and Studio 7
    Wren's Gate Garden and Studio 8
    Wren's Gate Garden and Studio 9
    Wren's Gate Garden and Studio 10

Tess · Married on 06/18/2016

Becky was amazing to work with and does the most beautiful job. I couldn't ask for more perfect flowers!! Flowers were very important to me, and she exceeded my expectations. Took all my Pinterest dreams and made them come true!! She will work with you to find ways to save money and stay within your budget, that says a lot about her. She made sure I was stress free on my day and handled so much for me. She did our bouquets, bouts, my flower crown, ceremony isle flowers, ceremony arch installation, reception centerpieces, reception floral wall installation, cake flowers, everything was gorgeous, lasted all night, pure perfection. I cried (happy tears) when I saw the flowers. I wouldn't change a thing about any of it!! I can't dote on her enough!! Thanks for making my day perfect.

Anna · Married on 05/07/2016

Becky at Wrensgate is excellent. She spent a great deal of time in the initial meeting getting to know us and our style for the wedding. She put together a Pinterest page to show us her ideas and so we could give her our thoughts. We also love that she grows all of her own flowers organically. She was very upfront and accommodating about cost and budget, and she set up everything for us beforehand. I would absolutely recommend this florist - you will not be disappointed!

Wren's Gate Garden and Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 105.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• 4342 Bentonville Rd Decatur, IL, 62521 See on map