4342 Bentonville Rd, Decatur, IL 62521 Map · Phone number

About Wren's Gate Garden and Studio

Located in Central Illinois amid vast corn fields, our gardens are bursting with flowers that reflect the season. From a hillside full of daffodils in the spring, to cheerful summer zinnias and magnificent dinner plate dahlias in the fall, we harvest only the best of what is blooming each day for bouquets and bulk flowers.
We take pride in the freshness and quality of our flowers. Every bouquet is made on our farm, with stems picked fresh for your event.
Offering: Full Service, we take care of the details, Al a carte, we do the personal flowers and provide bulk flowers for your use, or DIY the best of what is blooming for your event.

Experience
Becky grew up on a farm and helped grow strawberries, corn, and grain since she was a young girl. At the age of 15, Becky began working at a flower shop/greenhouse and continued working there throughout college. After a long detour in Chicago, she would go on to start Wren's Gate, where she caters to couples across the Central Illinois.

Wren’s Gate Garden and Studio grows using sustainable practices and is proud of the flowers we produce. The details of your wedding day are some of our favorite. And we look forward to meeting to discuss them with you. Wren's Gate flowers are beautiful, seasonal, locally grown and waiting to be a part of your wedding bouquet. Floral services offered include the following:

• Consultations

Wren's Gate Garden and Studio 3
Wren's Gate Garden and Studio 4
Wren's Gate Garden and Studio 5

Melanie · Married on 09/09/2017

If you want beautiful and unique flowers, then you need to book Becky with Wren's Gate. That was the best decision we made for our wedding! Our flowers STILL take our breath away. Becky and I met only once to go over what I was envisioning and she executed it perfectly. The flowers turned out so much better than I could have ever expected and she grew multiple flowers and succulents specifically for us. Aside from our amazing flowers, Becky was so easy to work with and so responsive. I would highly recommend Becky's flowers for any occasion. I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Wren's Gate Garden and Studio 6
    Wren's Gate Garden and Studio 7
    Wren's Gate Garden and Studio 8
    Wren's Gate Garden and Studio 9
    Wren's Gate Garden and Studio 10

Tess · Married on 06/18/2016

Becky was amazing to work with and does the most beautiful job. I couldn't ask for more perfect flowers!! Flowers were very important to me, and she exceeded my expectations. Took all my Pinterest dreams and made them come true!! She will work with you to find ways to save money and stay within your budget, that says a lot about her. She made sure I was stress free on my day and handled so much for me. She did our bouquets, bouts, my flower crown, ceremony isle flowers, ceremony arch installation, reception centerpieces, reception floral wall installation, cake flowers, everything was gorgeous, lasted all night, pure perfection. I cried (happy tears) when I saw the flowers. I wouldn't change a thing about any of it!! I can't dote on her enough!! Thanks for making my day perfect.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Anna · Married on 05/07/2016

Becky at Wrensgate is excellent. She spent a great deal of time in the initial meeting getting to know us and our style for the wedding. She put together a Pinterest page to show us her ideas and so we could give her our thoughts. We also love that she grows all of her own flowers organically. She was very upfront and accommodating about cost and budget, and she set up everything for us beforehand. I would absolutely recommend this florist - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Wren's Gate Garden and Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 105.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 4342 Bentonville Rd Decatur, IL, 62521 See on map