PO Box 603, Garrison, KY 41141 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,750
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Willie Wilson Photography

I am an amazingly lucky guy who gets to share and capture one of the greatest days in a couple's life.

You hear a lot of people say that your wedding day will be the best day of your life. My job is to tell the story of your wedding so that as time goes by you will be able to look back at your images and reflect upon the pure joy of the day. There are never two weddings that are the same, and I treat each one with the care they deserve. I work hard to produce creative, clean and classic images.

Growing up, my dad and I cruised the familiar country roads of our Bluegrass home armed with his Canon AE-1. The rolling hills and tracks of black and white fences provided overt opportunities for photos, inspiring postcards and calendars. But I found myself drawn to the mulled lure of the unique architecture of abandoned buildings, quieted by a light shining through a crack in a wall or engaged by a tired hand painted sign welcoming patrons for ice cream. I could see the history in their wear and an obligation to document their depth. This is where my love for photography began and eventually I took my intrigue and camera with me as I criss-crossed the country. Soon after, my life took me to Boston and I attended the New England School of Photography where I acquired the technical knowledge to realize my conceptual and artistic goals.

Since returning to Kentucky in 2009 I've been blessed with an opportunity to pursue a career behind the camera and take great pride in the lasting relationships I've established with my clients over the last nine years. I look forward to all the special moments 2019 has in store.

Follow Willie Wilson Photography on

bo216 042 51 638043
bo216 042 51 638043

4 Reviews for Willie Wilson Photography

• W

whitney · Married on 10/14/2016

Willie is AMAZING!!!! He was great to work with and was very responsive with all of my emails. His photography style is classic and not overdone - you wont find any tacky photo-shopped lightening strikes in the background of his gorgeous photos!

While the price was a little more than I originally wanted to spend, it's absolutely worth it since photos truly will last a lifetime and capture a lot of moments that may have passed by too quickly the day-of your wedding.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2016

Willie is fantastic to work with and his pictures are beyond beautiful!! We had so much fun getting to know him at our engagement session and he has great techniques to make you feel comfortable and it really shows in the photographs. Choosing a photographer was very overwhelming for me because there are so many options. We met Willie at one of the bridal shows and he came highly recommended by our day of coordinator and we are so happy we decided to work with him. The photographs from this special time in our life will last forever and I am so happy we were blessed with a fantastic artist to capture everything. Thanks again Willie!!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Willie was the perfect photographer to capture our wedding day! He was so helpful and has an outstanding eye that plays with light and shadow and a keen eye for those candid moments and details. Willie captured both our engagement photos and our wedding day. It was so great meeting with him and learning his photography style. My husband and I get a little awkward when the camera comes out, but our photos did not let it shine through. Willie is a fantastic photographer and we could not be happier with our photos. It is so hard to narrow our favorites from the some 1,700 photos he captured the day of our wedding. Booking Willie was one of the best decisions we made and we look forward to working with him as we continue this journey of life.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Willie Wilson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs