Alpharetta, GA 30005 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,250
Availability Check your date

About Willett Photography

We are Caroline & Gregg, married photographers who pride ourselves in capturing your most important day with a distinctive & charismatic flair. Your photos will be breathtaking AND we promise you will enjoy the experience. We are real people, we are down to earth and thoroughly enjoy turning our clients into our friends. We are a boutique photography company and always take the time to get to know each couple & each wedding. For more photos please check out the website and blog. If you would like more info or to get to know us, we are always up for meeting with you at our West Midtown Studio.

Contact us at 404-964-8268 or gregg@willettphoto.com

Willett Photography 7
  • Haleigh

Haleigh · Married on 02/02/2019

We couldn't be happier!!

We recently had the privilege of having the Willetts shoot our engagement session and our wedding day! They are incredible photographers and the quality of their work is incomparable! They were so fun and patient with us and all of our wedding guests, and made a nervous bride and groom feel like naturals in front of the camera! They made our entire day full of laughter and joy, and it showed in the photos. We would highly reccomend their services, you are getting much more than wedding photographers when booking them, they really enhance your entire wedding day!

The Warbingtons

Sent on 04/21/2019

Courtney · Married on 09/29/2018

The Willett's were a dream to work with! I highly recommend them. Our engagement photos were so special and beautiful, at times I did not recognize myself (we are still waiting on wedding photos)! They specialize in a light and airy feel which is the look I was striving for. My husband and I have no idea how to pose or "be cool" in photos, but not to worry, the Willett's direct you in exactly what to do. The day of the wedding, they arrived early and got all the shots that were important to me, including ones I would never even think of, like the stationary and the dress. When you pick your photographers, you want to look for someone you can hang out with for the whole day and enjoy their company. That is absolutely the Willett's. They have a great, fun personality and that makes the day so much more enjoyable. I would recommend them to my closest friends. They will NOT disappoint.

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Willett Photography 8

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2018

I absolutely LOVED working with Caroline and Gregg. I found them through my wedding planner, Lila Wilson, and instantly loved their work. We did an engagement session with them at our venue and our pictures were absolutely amazing. We recently got all of our wedding picture proofs back and they are better than we could have imagined. They were always quick to respond to emails or texts throughout the entire process. Their picture style is "light and airy" and very crisp and clean. They are genuinely sweet people with high energy and love for their work. They were just barely over our budget but worth every penny! We also hired them for our rehearsal dinner which was such a great decision! I loved seeing all of the details and pictures with everyone from the night before. I would highly recommend the Willets for all of your photography needs!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Willett Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,250.00
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Thank You Cards

• DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment
    DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment Wedding DJs

Greg is an amazing photographer. His shots are always fantastic. His warm and friendly personality make him one of my favorite photographers to work with at any event weddings or corporate. He not only knows his camera and how to use it, he knows how to keep a bride and groom comfortable and at ease all wedding day long

• Syncere Beauty
    Syncere Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I was the Hair and Makeup artist for a wedding that was photographed by Gregg Willett Photography. They captured the bride and her wedding party beautifully. The bride remains a client of mine and has remarked on numerous occassions on how wonderful they were to work with and how absolutely pleased she is with her captured moments. I love using his images for my website and portfolio. Such wonderful work!!

• Alpharetta, 30005 See on map