425 w 9th st, Hickman, NE 68372 Map · Phone number

About Wilken Studios

I'm Brad, a lifestyle and wedding photographer. i grew up on a small family farm in the northeastern part of Nebraska and grew to love the simple thinkgs in life. I married my best friend, Katie, and we have two amazing little boys Logan & Ryder. We love taking in the great outdoors together and traveling as much as possible!

I look at photography as being an instrument for capturing life, moments, and making memories. I shoot with a modern, journalistic style of photography and have a passion to capture moments in a creative, nonintrusive way. With my easy-going demeanor and friendly disposition, I try to put people at ease and capture the moment truthfully and beautifully. It is an incredible honor to tell the unique story of each couple capturing every detail and emotion as it unfolds through my lens.

I absolutely love what i do and everything about it. I am available for weddings worldwide and love traveling to new destinations and meeting the people that make them great!

member of the "Best of Wedding Photography | World's Best Wedding Photographers"

wilkenstudios12resiz
wilkenstudios12resiz
img2642ee
nz0872dresiz

2 Reviews for Wilken Studios

Brad is an awesome photographer. He is creative but also listened to what we wanted. From our engagement photos to the wedding day, he catered to us and made us feel special at every turn.

Sent on 11/07/2014
  • tinachambe2

Tina · Married on 05/12/2018

Loved working with Brad for our engagement shoot and for the wedding. I had several people comment that he was "everywhere, but in the best way" during the wedding and reception. Brad was never distracting or in your face, but he was always there to snap a photo with friends or family. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a local photographer!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Wilken Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Proofs

• 425 w 9th st Hickman, 68372 See on map