P.O. Box 2345, Crested Butte, CO 81224 Map · Phone number

Wildflour Sweets 3
Wildflour Sweets 4

Adriana Dahl · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Pastry Artist!

We had the pleasure of getting to work with this pastry chef and Danielle for our wedding and were thrilled we did! Danielle is incredibly talented and helped make our cake vision come to life. Every flavor you try, you will not be disappointed which makes your decision harder (a good problem as they're all amazing). In addition, you will get along with the owner well you will feel as though you are old friends. We hope our paths cross again in the future!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/16/2017

My wedding took place in a small mountain town in Colorado, were there aren't a lot of options for wedding cake/wedding desserts. My wedding planner, recommended Wildflour Sweets and I'm so glad that she did! It was a pleasure working with Danielle, the Owner & Pastry Chef. My fiancé and I decided to go with mini cupcakes instead of a traditional wedding cake and they were delicious! I ordered 250 cupcakes for 78 people and there were more than enough (and some leftover!), I also rented two wood stands, which matched well with the decor. Danielle did a lovely job of setting up the display too!

My future mother-in-law's birthday was the day after the wedding, so I ordered a red velvet cake through Wildflour Sweets too. It was SO good!! I still dream about that icing.

Sent on 01/25/2018
    Wildflour Sweets 5
    Wildflour Sweets 6
    Wildflour Sweets 7
    Wildflour Sweets 8

Amy · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I decided to have cupcakes instead of the traditional wedding cake, and the ones we got from Wildfour Sweets were delicious! We had chocolate ones with raspberry jam in the center, and some amaretto flavored ones. Everyone loved them! Most of our guests went back for seconds! I would highly recommend Wildfour Sweets!

Sent on 06/15/2018