Seattle, WA 98166 Map · Phone number

About Wild Bloom, LLC

Wild Bloom specializes in the creation of unique floral arrangements that celebrate enchanting flowers and natural beauty.

Kristen's work embraces the rambling and unbridled beauty of the Pacific Northwest, while remaining true to his East Coast roots, to create something truly stunning and unique. Our design philosophy combines an editorial eye with an organic sensibility to inspire timeless and artfully crafted floral collections for weddings and events.

Kristen is honored to say that his work has been shot by some of the industry’s most talented photographers, such as Erik Madigan Heck, Ruven Afanador, Lindsay Madden and Sarah Carpenter, and has been published in New York Magazine, Seattle Bride Magazine, Seattle Metropolitan Magazine, Style Me Pretty, Once Wed, Trendy Bride Magazine, Wedding Chicks, Magnolia Rouge and 100 Layer Cake.

Follow Wild Bloom, LLC on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Botanical Company
  • Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design
  • Valentina's Floral Design
  • Nest

5 Reviews for Wild Bloom, LLC

• Eva

Eva K. · Getting married on 03/03/2023

Simply Gorgeous

I had such a great experience with Wild Bloom. Communication was easy and quick, and the floral delivered for our little elopement was fresh, creative, and definitely exceeded our expectations for the value. Thank you again!

Sent on 04/02/2021

Jenny · Married on 07/28/2017

Kristen is amazing! He was a pleasure to work with. Very professional, responsive and kind. He listened to what I wanted and brought it to life better than I could have imagined. He worked within my budget and made great suggestions. I loved that he was there day of my wedding to make sure everything was perfect. The most gorgeous flowers I’ve ever seen. I received so many compliments. Kristen is a floral genius!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/27/2017

Once we met Kristen, we knew that he was the perfect fit! He had so much positive energy, listened to our requests and ideas, and could instantly create a whole vision that's even better than you could have imagined. I even changed my color scheme half way through the process and Kristen was not phased. The "living" greenery archway he created for our ceremony was stunning! On top of his gorgeous work, he was easy to work with, communicated clearly and frequently, was punctual, flexible, and reliable. I (obviously) highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/16/2017

• Seattle, 98166 See on map
    Location of (Wild Bloom, LLC)