What-Ever Productions

Savannah, GA & Surrounding Areas, Tybee Island, GA 31328 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,000
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About What-Ever Productions

Operating out of Tybee Island, Georgia, TAK Productions LLC is a professional videography company that specializes in documenting weddings. Proud owner, Thomas Kirtley is a vibrant individual who is a passionate creative with a huge heart for people. Thomas boasts a bold cinematic style with a particular focus on visual storytelling. His goal is to accurately capture and showcase the distinctive style and personality of his clients through romantic narratives and emphatic imagery.

You and yours can look forward to working alongside a true professional who is committed to providing a personalized experience. TAK Productions offers full-length and highlight videos for rehearsal dinners, pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception gatherings. Should you feel that you require extra coverage, additional hours, and multiple cameramen can be arranged for your wedding. After the big day, you can anticipate your wedding films in a range of formats that include:

• Digital download
e30fb7f5 8da6 46c4 a056 8e161fca36b8 rs 720 480 51 1985669 159907321251247

What-Ever Productions Pricing

What-Ever Productions Price Rates

What-Ever Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1300
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• What-Ever Productions 1
    30% discount for WeddingWire couples
    If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.
  • What-Ever Productions 2
    First 3 bookings
    I want to make an offer to the first 3 couples that book with TAK Productions LLC. Let me be clear by starting off with, I am not new to videography in any way, I've been making movies since I was a teenager in high school. I am now 36. I've attended multiple film study programs, and am currently about to graduate with my Bachelor Degree in Digital Cinematography. Long story short, I'm in the process of trying to build my videography resume and portfolio in order to turn this into a profitable business for myself.
    Which brings me to my offer to you and your fiance. A normal wedding video package can cost anywhere from around $700-3500, even sometimes as high as $4500. It all depends on what is needed and requested from the couple. With that said, I am offering to do your video for a low price just to cover the basics, of $550. I will treat, and provide a video though, as if you were paying me for the higher package I offer. Which will include:2 professional 4KHQ shooters2 wireless Lav mics for bride & groom4 camera angles on the groundDrone footage of venue & cinematic shots of bride & groomA full copy of entire wedding day (raw footage on personalized USB drive)5-6 minute highlight film30 second - 1 minute social media video
    If this sounds like something you might be interested in taking advantage of, I promise you that the lower price does not negate the quality and professionalism I promise to provide you on your special day. Please feel free to reach out to me here or at my email: ThomasKirtley@TAKProductions.com
    Also here is my website if you're interested in checking it out. I would LOVE to have your video be one of the first few wedding videos I can feature on the site.
    www.TAKProductions.com

Thank you for your time and consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
    Best regards,
    Thomas Kirtley

• Savannah, GA & Surrounding Areas Tybee Island, GA, 31328 See on map
    912-348-9660 (Phone number)
    Location of (What-Ever Productions)