143 Griswold St., Delaware, OH 43015 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,499
Availability Check your date

About Wes Mosley Photography

Wes Mosley Photography is a wedding photography company based in Delaware, Ohio. Owner and photographer Wes Mosley knows how to capture your best moments on his camera. As a lifestyle wedding photographer, Wes Mosley is skilled in capturing real emotions. Wes Mosley Photography specializes in the styles of contemporary and photojournalism.

Wes Mosley Photography offers many services for your wedding day. You have a variety of packages to choose from as well. Photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow

Other Services

This company offers many options for items to accompany your wedding photos. These items include:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Prints

Location

Wes Mosley Photography is based in Delaware, Ohio, and services the Columbus metropolitan area.

untitled392

Wes Mosley Photography 2
Wes Mosley Photography 3
Wes Mosley Photography 4

Rachel · Married on 08/26/2017

Wes did an amazing job with our wedding photos! First of all, prior to the wedding he gave us some great tips about the venue, especially in helping us with the layout to ensure we had good lighting for our pictures. We also wanted to get a lot of pictures with our pup before the wedding, and Wes did a great job working with our dog and getting her to look for the pictures. All of our shots turned out fantastic - both the posed ones and the candid ones, and we got access to all our photos online very promptly 3 weeks after our wedding (I have had friends who wait months for pictures!). Extremely happy with Wes' work and professionalism and I would highly recommend him to any other couples!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Wes Mosley Photography 5
    Wes Mosley Photography 6
    Wes Mosley Photography 7
    Wes Mosley Photography 8

I don't have enough great things to say about Wes. After emailing numerous photographers, Wes was the first and only photographer I spoke to on the phone--once I spoke with him, I knew my search was over. I had read every single review on Wes before booking him, and I am happy to say my experience was just as great as everyone else's. Wes was very comfortable to shoot with, both during the engagement session and wedding day. My bridal party and I have never met a more laid-back photographer--I've told many people that it felt like Wes was a good family friend who was shooting our wedding instead of someone we had only met once before. His clear passion for his job and excitement for us as a couple really added to the fun of the day--you can tell he loves not only his job but also interacting with his clients and bridal parties. Our photos (all 2470!) came back quicker than we ever expected and were beautiful and timeless. I did ask Wes if it was possible to slightly change the lighting in a few inside pictures, and he made the change very quickly --he really takes pride in his work and wants his brides to be 110% satisfied, which I can happily say I am. Despite my husband and I moving across the country next month, I feel like I'd fly back for family photos or maternity shots (one day down the road!!) just to see Wes and have him take our photos again. Beautiful, high-quality pictures and products (albums, slideshow, smartphone app) + quick turn around + great, nice guy + very reasonably priced/great value...look no further!! Thank you so much, Wes, for being an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Award

Wes Mosley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• 143 Griswold St. Delaware, 43015 See on map