400 West Rich Street, Hilliard, OH 43026 Map · Phone number

About Lucky Lola Studios

ARE WE A GOOD FIT?

The relationship between two people who are crazy, madly in love is a reflection of how I feel when working with a couple on their wedding day. Couples who cant stop laughing or smiling, or just cant be without the others touch; who know that marriage is an amazing journey and that thier wedding day, is the first and biggest step of that journey! My kind of couples will have long lasting friendships that are important parts of thier day, strong supportive family bonds. A non-traditional wedding may be exciting to them, they may have their pets, or children involved. They will believe in the value of having thier memories captured from the day Two became One.

The dreaming, the plans, and the BLUR of the festivities are over. You will have these photos to remember the small details you worked so hard on, and the big memories of the day you said "I DO!" to your best friend. These moments will be with you to revisit on every anniversary, and to pass on as priceless heirlooms to your legacy.

WEDDING COVERAGE STARTING AT $2,500

I want to be there. I want to capture every blissful moment, from the moment the bride puts on her gown, to the last dance. Making your day easier and fun is important to me. My style is a mix of modern traditional and photojournalistic photography.
Tell me about your love story, and plans for your wedding in the form below to start a conversation!

I cant wait to hear from you!

Follow Lucky Lola Studios on

89aaa9e2e9687bd6 1484613823967 acsmjwthevue 160423 019 1759
acsmjwthevue 160423 019 1759

6 Reviews for Lucky Lola Studios

Danielle · Married on 07/23/2016

We cannot say enough good things about Trish. Working with her as our wedding photographer was an absolute pleasure and we could not imagine our special day without her being such a big part of it all.

Trish’s work and talent are initially what stood out to us, but her personality and passion are what made it clear she were who we wanted to shoot our day.

Trish is not your typical wedding photographers. She have a strong desire to want to take the best photos possible and are constantly thinking of ways to make shots even better. She is locked in to every moment and are engaged in all the action to not miss a second of your day. They have a great sense of adventure and are always suggesting ways to make your photos unlike any others. Her creativity and drive are endless with energy that is indescribable.

All of our friends and family absolutely adored her and still talk about how fun she was and how beautiful our wedding photos turned out. She can truly make any scene into a breath taking photo and are able to create beauty out of any setting.

Upon receiving our album, we were able to relive our entire wedding day and are forever grateful for the capturing all the happiness and joy. We couldn’t be happier to have had her there to celebrate with us and can’t imagine a better team to shoot our wedding. Thank you over and over again for being an amazing photographer.

Sent on 12/27/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2012

Trish at Lucky Lola Studios was probably one of the nicest people I talked to about photographing my wedding. She went out of her way to help us before and during the wedding and the pictures are amazing. I ended up running late before the wedding because of some makeup issues and she was so efficient taking pictures before and after the wedding that we really weren't as late to the reception as we could have been. So happy to have found her. I definitely recommend this studio.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 05/25/2012

Trish was a pleasure to work with and provided beautiful pictures for our engagement and wedding. She was very flexible and open to suggestions with what sort of feel we wanted. She was also ready to engage and offer suggestions for locations and settings. She was great at capturing the natural feel between my fiance and and I as well as encouraging some posed and wonderful couples and family pictures.

She is friendly and personable and an A+ for the extremely affordable price. I am looking forward to working with her in the future!!

Sent on 06/02/2012

Lucky Lola Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• 400 West Rich Street Hilliard, 43026 See on map