Weinglass Music

Los Angeles, CA View map
$500 Most Popular Price

$500 Most Popular Price

Hi, my name is Jeremy Weinglass - thanks for checking out my profile!

Music has always been an integral part of my life. I began my music studies with classical piano lessons at the age of 6 and by the time I was 12, I was getting paid as a pianist. I have 30 years of experience as a professional pianist and an extensive repertoire of classical, jazz, standards, musicals, rock and pop. As a full-time musician working in Los Angeles since 2001, I have maintained long term residencies at high end hotels, restaurants and shopping malls. Currently, I am a resident pianist at Hotel Bel-Air since 2016.

I perform for all types of events and weddings make up a large portion of my annual events. On average, I perform around 20 weddings each year. I have worked directly with high-profile clients as well as the most respected wedding planners and event professionals. I am on the preferred vendor list of many of LA's top wedding venues that have a piano. The wedding planners I have worked with repeatedly refer me to their clients year after year. I've even performed for a top wedding planner's own wedding. In 2011, I appeared as the featured pianist for a wedding ceremony on David Tutera's My Fair Wedding.

My wife and business partner, Kim, is instrumental in managing all of the details and logistics so that I can focus on rehearsing, composing and performing. Kim and I pride ourselves in providing top level service to our clients. I bring my lifetime of experience as a professional musician and Kim brings her business acumen and attention to detail to every client we work with. It is important to work with experienced wedding professionals for your wedding day because you will find that we will inform you of things that you may not have considered. Weddings have many moving parts and when you hire experienced pros, you will be able to relax and enjoy your special day!

I can provide music for your wedding:

• Ceremony (with option to attend the rehearsal as well)
  • Cocktail hour
  • Reception
  • Rehearsal dinner
  • Post-wedding brunch

I usually play solo piano or keyboard. I don't sing as a performer, but I have fantastic singers that I work with. I have often accompanied a friend of the couple for a special song or two for the ceremony, concluding cocktail hour, grand entrance or wedding first dance.

I also work with the best musicians in LA and can create stellar ensembles that include:

• Violin
  • Cello
  • Double bass
  • Drums

*For weddings, the most popular option is a duo with piano & cello or piano & violin.

If your venue has a piano on site, that is great. If not, please let us know and we can accommodate your equipment needs. We can provide:

• Keyboard
  • PA system
  • Microphones (wireless and wired)
  • Microphone stands
  • Referrals for piano tuning
  • Referrals for piano rental and delivery

In addition to my extensive existing repertoire, I am happy to learn up to 2 new songs for your special day as part of your booking. Additional songs can be requested for an additional fee.

I carry a $1,000,000 commercial liability insurance policy which is required at most wedding venues.

We support marriage equality and welcome the opportunity to provide entertainment for same-sex, multiracial, or multicultural unions.

Request a quote and you'll find we are prompt, professional and easy to work with.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$500

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$500

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Piano
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sound/PA System
Vocals
    Jsa Married on 05/24/2022

Pitch Perfect

Jeremy is talented and amiable - a delight to work with. He played music both within the ceremony itself, and as background during the party that followed. Jeremy has composed a lot of original music that is fresh and unique. Or, you can ask him to play classical and popular tunes. Or all of the above. Highly recommended.
    Ksmith Married on 09/25/2021

Perfect Wedding Performance

We had the pleasure of hiring Jeremy for our wedding ceremony in September. His performance was everything we dreamed of and more. Along with playing our chosen list of songs prior to the ceremony Jeremy accompanied our niece for two songs including the processional - it was simply beautiful. He and his manager were incredibly communicative, organized, and worked with us every step of the way to make the event perfect. We look forward to working with Jeremy again in the future!
    Jeffrey J. Married on 06/19/2021

If you're looking for a pianist, look no further!

Jeremy is perfect to have at your wedding or any event! You can definitely tell that him and his manager/wife, Kim, have done events like this before. He is very professional and passionate about his work. He has a large variety of music that you can personally select for him to play. We were able to break it down where we got to pick what songs we wanted to play before the wedding ceremony, during the wedding ceremony, and during cocktail hour. Jeremy is very flexible and will work with what you are looking for. We were able to send YouTube videos and songs of other pianists as reference for him, and it helped him tailor to our needs.

His manager Kim is also a huuuge help! For our wedding, we wanted a couple things. We wanted to rent a baby grand piano for the ceremony and we wanted Jeremy to play with a cellist. We thought it would be a lot of work to find a company to rent a piano from, have it hauled over to our venue and then have them haul it back.... Not only that, we thought we'd have to find a cellist for him to play with! Kim made this entire process SUPER easy! With all the wedding planning we had to do, the last thing we wanted to do was add more stress to our list, but thankfully Jeremy and Kim had connections and coordinated all of that for us! We literally just told them what we visioned, and they made it happen! How amazing is that?! Because we used a baby grand piano for the ceremony, we had Jeremy use his Keyboard for cocktail hour to make the transition from the ceremony to cocktail hour smooth.

Overall, we are very, very happy with everything Jeremy and his wife/manager Kim did for our special day! If you're looking to add a little elegance to your wedding, hiring a pianist like Jeremy is a nice touch. We strongly recommend them if you're looking to hire them for any event. They both really put in the work throughout the whole time and they deserve all the recognition! They are the best!

PO Box 3415 Los Angeles, CA, 90078
Location of (Weinglass Music)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding