PO Box 3415, Los Angeles, CA 90078 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $500
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Weinglass Music

Hi, my name is Jeremy Weinglass - thanks for checking out my profile!

Music has always been an integral part of my life. I began my music studies with classical piano lessons at the age of 6 and by the time I was 12, I was getting paid as a pianist. I have 30 years of experience as a professional pianist and an extensive repertoire of classical, jazz, standards, musicals, rock and pop. As a full-time musician working in Los Angeles since 2001, I have maintained long term residencies at high end hotels, restaurants and shopping malls. Currently, I am a resident pianist at Hotel Bel-Air since 2016.

I perform for all types of events and weddings make up a large portion of my annual events. On average, I perform around 20 weddings each year. I have worked directly with high-profile clients as well as the most respected wedding planners and event professionals. I am on the preferred vendor list of many of LA's top wedding venues that have a piano. The wedding planners I have worked with repeatedly refer me to their clients year after year. I've even performed for a top wedding planner's own wedding. In 2011, I appeared as the featured pianist for a wedding ceremony on David Tutera's My Fair Wedding.

My wife and business partner, Kim, is instrumental in managing all of the details and logistics so that I can focus on rehearsing, composing and performing. Kim and I pride ourselves in providing top level service to our clients. I bring my lifetime of experience as a professional musician and Kim brings her business acumen and attention to detail to every client we work with. It is important to work with experienced wedding professionals for your wedding day because you will find that we will inform you of things that you may not have considered. Weddings have many moving parts and when you hire experienced pros, you will be able to relax and enjoy your special day!

I can provide music for your wedding:

• Ceremony (with option to attend the rehearsal as well)
  • Cocktail hour
  • Reception
  • Rehearsal dinner
  • Post-wedding brunch

I usually play solo piano or keyboard. I don't sing as a performer, but I have fantastic singers that I work with. I have often accompanied a friend of the couple for a special song or two for the ceremony, concluding cocktail hour, grand entrance or wedding first dance.

I also work with the best musicians in LA and can create stellar ensembles that include:

• Violin
  • Cello
  • Double bass
  • Drums

*For weddings, the most popular option is a duo with piano & cello or piano & violin.

If your venue has a piano on site, that is great. If not, please let us know and we can accommodate your equipment needs. We can provide:

• Keyboard
  • PA system
  • Microphones (wireless and wired)
  • Microphone stands
  • Referrals for piano tuning
  • Referrals for piano rental and delivery

In addition to my extensive existing repertoire, I am happy to learn up to 2 new songs for your special day as part of your booking. Additional songs can be requested for an additional fee.

I carry a $1,000,000 commercial liability insurance policy which is required at most wedding venues.

We support marriage equality and welcome the opportunity to provide entertainment for same-sex, multiracial, or multicultural unions.

Request a quote and you'll find we are prompt, professional and easy to work with.

Follow Weinglass Music on

Other couples have also viewed

• Geovanna Flores Cabaret

Photos 19 Photos
Videos 5 Videos

3 Reviews for Weinglass Music

Brenden G. · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Wonderful Accompaniment with massive, eclectic repertoire

Jeremy isn't just a phenomenal piano player: he understands how to tailor his brilliant skills to every wedding he plays.

Before the wedding, Jeremy and Kim sent over his expansive repertoire and gave us the option to personalize the music that would play during our wedding dinner. This gave my wife and I the chance to think about the kind of music that could serve as a nice representation of us and our love, as well as music that would be familiar to our family and friends.

We couldn't have asked for better musical accompaniment for the evening, and the logistical assistance and preparation spearheaded by Kim was top notch.

In short, choosing Jeremy to perform during our wedding was one of the best decisions we made on the best day of our lives.

Sent on 05/06/2019

J.j. S. · Married on 06/10/2020

Jeremy is a class-act!

From start to finish, working with Jeremy and his wife, Kim, was a wonderful experience! Kim was amazing during our discussions about the vibe we wanted to create during our wedding cocktail hour; she was very responsive to all of our questions. Jeremy was a class act - absolutely professional - and he performed beautifully at our event. If you're looking for a professional, talented, and easy-to-work with pianist for your event, look no further.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Debbie · Married on 07/03/2017

I hired Jeremy Weinglass to play before the wedding, for the ceremony (processional/recessional) and for the cocktail hour. He and his wife, Kim, were a pleasure to work with. He has great connections with other fabulous musicians and was able to hire a cellist to accompany him for the ceremony music and they sounded beautiful together. I wanted to surprise my husband and asked if Jeremy would play a couple special songs during the cocktail hour and he was happy to oblige. Jeremy is a true professional that I admire and would recommend to any bride in need of live music.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Weinglass Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 500.00
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Piano
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Sample Performances
    Sound/PA System
    Vocals

• PO Box 3415 Los Angeles, CA, 90078 See on map
    Location of (Weinglass Music)