Santorini, Greece, Athens, GR 84700 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Weddings & Whimsy - Santorini, Greece

Weddings & Whimsy - Santorini, Greece is a wedding rental company based out of Santorini, Greece. This business offers curated selections of genuine, authentic, eclectic props and accessories. Their collection is constantly growing, offering new and creative decor to their clients. Weddings & Whimsy - Santorini, Greece also provides specialist solutions such as installations, customization, photo session furniture, and day-of support.

This company is pleased to offer a range of both ceremony and reception decor and furniture including pergolas, arches, tables, chairs, display furniture, lighting structures, photo booth backdrops, marquee-style lights, hand-written signage, and more. Their creative construction packages are perfect for couples that want to have a bespoke piece at their wedding that they have a hand in designing. Should a couple have a specific vision that they would like brought to life, they can inform the staff of this and they will strive to make it happen.

Follow Weddings & Whimsy - Santorini, Greece on

• Zazoo Event Rentals S.A.
  • Events in Santorini

13 Reviews for Weddings & Whimsy - Santorini, Greece

• Kayla

Kayla Shields · Getting married on 01/09/2021

Magical Experience with Wedding & Whimsy

Choosing Weddings & Whimsy as our vendors for our wedding was magical. We are from the US and Kirsty helped me plan and choose what I wanted just through email. I was super nervous about making huge decisions for our wedding just by viewing photos and speaking only through email but our experience was wonderful. Once our special day came I had an idea of what I had chosen but I put all faith in our vendors that everything would be perfect and it absolutely was. It was exactly what I had dreamed our elopement wedding would be like. The delivery team was exactly on time (this was huge for me as I am very punctual) and very friendly. Kirsty was always very responsive through email every time I asked a question. She gave me wonderful recommendations and suggestions. Because of her I had the most beautiful flower arrangements made by Betty Flowers. Everything about our day was perfect. I HIGHLY recommend using Wedding & Whimsy. They went above and beyond to make our day special. We cannot wait to visit Greece again. The views, people, culture, and food is pure magic.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Weddings & Whimsy - Santorini, Greece's reply:

Dearest Kayla it is difficult to know where to start in responding to such an absolutely amazing review of us and our services! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking the time to write and share your experiences. We are super happy that everything you arranged was better than you imagined. We're like a family out here, seeking to look after and ensure that our clients absolutely enjoy to the fullest their Santorini event experience. To hear that you felt that is the biggest reward for all of us. Thank you once again for your trust and energy. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness. Take care and enjoy every moment, Kirsty & Daryl xx
  • Mikaela

Mikaela Jean-Louis · Married on 12/07/2019

Perfection!

We had the pleasure of working with Kirsty for our small wedding in Santorini. She was absolutely wonderful!! So kind and attentive to every detail.
    From my first email with Kirsty I knew I was in wonderful hands. She helped bring the wedding of our dreams to life and I would recommend Kirsty and her team to everyone! Thank you Kirsty :) We will be forever grateful to have worked with you and to have had such a great experience with someone so lovely and talented.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Weddings & Whimsy - Santorini, Greece's reply:

Dearest Mikaela.... Thank YOU so much for your trust in allowing for us to be part of your event! Especially given that you didn't see the macrame piece we hand designed and crafted until the wedding day itself! We are so, so super pleased that you liked everything and also were overjoyed at how it all came together at your event venue! The flowers that you had chosen and organised also really added to the overall look! We wish you both the best and an amazing future together as husband and wife. Thank you once again. Kirsty & Daryl xx
  • Lp

Lp · Married on 10/02/2019

Incredible!!!!

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Kirsty and Weddings and Whimsy! I told her my vision and she executed it just beautifully!! Better than I could have ever imagined. You made our big day extra, extra special!! Thanks a million :)

Sent on 10/31/2019

Weddings & Whimsy - Santorini, Greece's reply:

Lennice and Geo, thank you so much for your amazingly kind words! It was such an absolute pleasure to be part of your special day and to work together to create something so personal and unique. We wish you the very, very best! Kisses, Kirsty & Daryl xx

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Weddings & Whimsy - Santorini, Greece FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Runners
    Lounge Furniture
    Photo booth
    Signage
    Tables
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Delivery
    Setup

1 Real Wedding

• Santorini, Greece Athens, GR, 84700 See on map
    Location of (Weddings & Whimsy - Santorini, Greece)