Weddings By Vero

Grand Cayman View map

Welcome to our full service, destination wedding planning experience in the Cayman Islands ! Are you looking for that ‘A’ to ‘Z’ or ‘Z’ to ‘A’, full service wedding planner? We are proud to present you with our tailored approach, customized to your dreams, budget, desires and special day. Weddings By Vero, located in the Cayman Islands, is the only company that can give you that truly personalized attention. We can assist you with every aspect of this once in a lifetime journey, from the "H" of “Hello, I am Veronique”, to the "H" of Honeymoon. Together, we meld our approach and experience to your style and sense of extravagance to make your wedding day a remarkable experience. We are also happy to assist with Vow Renewals and Commitment ceremonies! Veronique Bise, owner and operator of Weddings By Vero, is a Certified Professional Bridal Consultant, member of the famous Association of Bridal Consultants (www.bridalassn.com), and a member of the Extraordinay Weddings Destination group, leader in Destination Weddings. (http://www.extraordinarydestinationweddings.com). Veronique proudly supports the wedding industry and its numerous professionals.

Photographs on our Portfolio are all courtesy of our fantastic and talented Photographers, Deep Blue Images (http://www.deepblueimages.com) and David Wolfe Photography (http://www.davidwolfephotography.com). Thank you so very much !

The beautiful movie below, "Welcome to the Cayman Islands", was created by the very talented team at www.cloudninecreative.com.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination

Eileen R. Married on 07/19/2012
    Event planning is in the details and that is precisely what Weddings by Vero has to offer. From the moment you entered the ballroom, her magical touch was apparent. Let's start with the color scheme - Tiffany Blue and tons of bling! Matching linens, carefully placed votives, coordinating tiffany blue satin toss pillows on the couches. . .
    Being a bride is no easy feat, being a bride and the planner - nearly impossible! Veronique managed to do both gracefully and stylishly. It was our pleasure to provide the candy station to complete the event. The Candy Station was designed with Vero's specific requests in mind and executed by olivia's unique creations (Miami, Florida). It was an honor to work with Weddings by Vero with Veronique as a bride as well as a business partner. Truly looking forward to future events - cheers!
    Sarah Married on 05/02/2012
    After much reseach and hesitation on using a wedding planner on the island instead of through the cruise line, we finally decided on Weddings By Vero and couldnt have been more pleased. Not only was our big day just perfect but, Vero didnt miss a detail on what we had discussed. We came in on a cruise ship with 32 family members had the ceremony on the beach, lunch reception at The Wharf, and even had time to do some traditional dances! Our day couldnt have been more perfect, our family is still talking about how beautiful and perfect the location was. My mom still cant believe we pulled off such and absolutly perfect day from planning a few thousand miles away and it was all possible because of Wedding By Vero! She truely does a fantastic job from the very first email until you recieve your beautiful pictures.

Weddings By Vero's reply:

Dear Sarah, Thank you very much to you and all your family ! Your wedding day also was a wonderful day for me, you looked radiant (of course!) in your wedding dress, the weather was wonderful and I am so pleased to know you all emjoyed the day so much !!! I posted some pictures on FB and people tell me how much you two are a beautiful couple and how beautiful your day was !!! wishing you loads of happiness, and can't wait to hear great baby news soon ! Take care !!!
    Renee Married on 04/13/2012
    Veronique was an amazing wedding planner. As a project manager (and as a woman) I found it difficult to leave so much in the hands of others. However, it was as though Veronique could read my mind. If there was any doubt, she would verify prior to proceeding and always kept things moving along nicely. My husband and I had a few ideas that we were quite firm on and Veronique made them come to life just how we envisioned it. Her local knowledge of locations, vendors, pricing etc was most helpful and I would recommend her to any future brides needing assistance in the Cayman Islands. Thank you Vero for making our day so enjoyable and for allowing us to only think of friends, family and having fun while you took care of the rest!!!

Weddings By Vero's reply:

Dear Renee, thank you for those kind words... It makes me really happy... Your wedding was the beautiful result of many months of work and planning, but as much as you appreciated my assistance, as much I loved working on your Big Day with you ! Your wedding was surely one of a kind, and so were all your wonderful guests. It has been a pleasure meeting with your family, and I love the fact that I will get to see you regularly around town... Thank you to you and your husband for your business, trust and mostly, for the chance I had to meet you two...

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deep Blue Images Deep Blue Images Wedding Photographers

Vero is always a pleasure to work with. She is incredibly organized, creative and brides and grooms always express their gratitude for her hard work. She specializes in creating the perfect island wedding for those who come to Cayman. I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a fun, yet professional wedding planner.

Something Borrowed, Something New Events Something Borrowed, Something New Events Wedding Planners

Veronique Bise is the only planner I will consider partnering with in the Cayman Islands. She is a very special lady and the consummate professional. She is sensitive, artistic, committed, responsive to your every need, and a very nice and friendly person to work with. She is the epitome of an excellent wedding planner. Your wedding is in good hands when Veronique is by your side.

Po Box 32070, Grand Cayman KY1-1208 Grand Cayman
345-926-5599
Location of (Weddings By Vero)

Other vendors in Cayman Islands for your wedding