59 Lee Way, Elkton, MD 21921 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Weddings By Andrew

www.andrewsweddings.com

I'm a wedding officiant who is both professional and personable and creates a tailored, ceremony for each couple I unite in marriage. I've officiated dozens of wedding ceremonies and consistently hear rave reviews from the bride, groom, wedding party and attendees.

Additionally, as a certified "Prepare/Enrich Facilitator", I offer pre-marital counseling services to help build a couple's relationship skills, helping them have a vitalized marriage!

A review from an awesome couple:

I'm not sure if it is the way weddings make people feel, but Andrew was charming, funny, relaxed and perfect as our officiant. The laughter that filled our ceremony as he spoke about Corey and I was infectious, and the samples he took from each of our emails and conversations flowed beautifully throughout the ceremony and were quite touching. Obviously Corey and I love each other, but hearing Andrew speak about that love was not only entertaining but poignant. He captured exactly how I wanted to feel during my ceremony with his words. He set the tone for our entire wedding.

-Hana and Corey

Weddings By Andrew 3
Weddings By Andrew 4

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect for us!

We can't thank you enough for performing our ceremony and all you said. We found it to be very heartwarming! We still receive compliments on the job you did. It was just amazing and a great way to start our journey in life together.

On our honeymoon we walked on the beach every day and we thought about you and what you said to us. It just couldn't have been more on point. You have a true talent in what you do you made our day very special.

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Weddings By Andrew 5

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2019

Andrew is the man!

Andrew was absolutely amazing! He created such a special and unique ceremony that was truly "us." He was so easy to work with and really made our personality as a couple shine. Thank you for making such an important part of our day go so seamless! :)

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Weddings By Andrew 6

Keri · Married on 05/03/2019

Highly Recommend!!!

Andrew was amazing! I would give more stars if I could! He was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. He was responsive, professional and very easy to work with.
    Everyone raved about how the ceremony was the perfect balance of funny, sweet and traditional. It was exactly what we wanted and the perfect length!
    We can't thank him enough for rolling with the comedy of errors and making it such a memorable experience!
    We can’t recommend him enough!

Thank you Andrew!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Weddings By Andrew's reply:

Keri and Andrew,
    Thank you so much for your review! You both were awesome to work with--I wish you all the best!

Weddings By Andrew FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 600.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? DE, MD, NJ, PA