59 Lee Way, Elkton, MD 21921 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Weddings By Andrew

www.andrewsweddings.com

I'm a wedding officiant who is both professional and personable and creates a tailored, ceremony for each couple I unite in marriage. I've officiated dozens of wedding ceremonies and consistently hear rave reviews from the bride, groom, wedding party and attendees.

Additionally, as a certified "Prepare/Enrich Facilitator", I offer pre-marital counseling services to help build a couple's relationship skills, helping them have a vitalized marriage!

A review from an awesome couple:

I'm not sure if it is the way weddings make people feel, but Andrew was charming, funny, relaxed and perfect as our officiant. The laughter that filled our ceremony as he spoke about Corey and I was infectious, and the samples he took from each of our emails and conversations flowed beautifully throughout the ceremony and were quite touching. Obviously Corey and I love each other, but hearing Andrew speak about that love was not only entertaining but poignant. He captured exactly how I wanted to feel during my ceremony with his words. He set the tone for our entire wedding.

-Hana and Corey

Videos 1 vídeo

13 Reviews for Weddings By Andrew

• Meghan

Meghan Godwin · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Andrew made our day so special!

Andrew made our day SO special! We met with him a few times before our wedding for marriage counseling. During that time he helped us come out of our comfort zones and talk about topics that we might not have before tying the knot. He is an excellent listener, and really took what he learned about us and portrayed our story beautifully in front of all of our guests. We received so many compliments after the ceremony asking if Andrew was related to us! He cares about his couples and getting to know them and making sure your day is exactly how you picture it. We can't thank him enough!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Meghan and Mike,
    Thanks for the review! It was great to share in your big day and it was an honor to walk alongside you as you moved out of your comfort zones during our counseling sessions. I have a lot of respect for you both for your honesty during that process and your willingness to make that investment in (not just your wedding, but) your marriage.

All my best to you both!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2019

Andrew did an incredible job!

We found Andrew through wedding wire and are so happy we did. When meeting Andrew, my husband and I knew right away he would be perfect to officiate our wedding. Andrew took the time to meet with us, to learn our story and figure out why we work. My husband and I each wrote down our own version of our story and with it Andrew created a beautiful wedding ceremony. His words were heart felt and it was like he was part of the family! Thank you Andrew for being apart of our special day, we cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Weddings By Andrew's reply:

Oh man, thank you so much Nicole. It was an honor to help you and Allen tie the knot and be a part of your big day!
  • Teresa

Teresa Anne · Married on 08/11/2019

Highly recommend

Andrew was absolutely incredible and a huge reason that our ceremony went so well. He is extremely professional yet friendly and personable. We actually chose him because he married two of our other friends as well and we absolutely loved their ceremonies. He traveled far to be with us and even joined and stayed over night for the night of the rehearsal dinner. We had guests complimenting him and asking us where we found him all night; they are still even asking days after our wedding. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Weddings By Andrew's reply:

Teresa and Mike, thank you so much for trusting me with your story. It was my pleasure to spend a few days with you and your friends and family. I wish you both great things in the months and years ahead!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Weddings By Andrew FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 600.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Anglican
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    DE
    MD
    NJ
    PA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• 59 Lee Way Elkton, MD, 21921 See on map
    Location of (Weddings By Andrew)