Wedding Planners Greece

Athens View map

We organise extraordinary events anywhere in Greece, in well known locations as well as hidden unconventional places. Think Crete, Santorini, Myconos, Athens, Monemvasia….,we have truly been everywhere.
With us, you will find a team that will be next to you at every moment of the preparation process of your wedding in Greece, giving suggestions and showing you the best path for having the most memorable wedding in Greece that you and your guests will ever experience.

4.5 out of 5 rating
    Efh Married on 09/06/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Where to start! My husband and I got married in Athens, and Rania is the reason everything was just perfect! If I could give Rania more than 5 stars I absolutely would!!!She is an absolute superstar!!! Rania was actually recommended to us by our venue, and she was a great fit. She's friendly, engaging and knows the industry inside and out! Our wedding was magical, flawless, stress free, and stunning because of Rania's creativity, patience and attention to detail. I changed a bunch of things on her at the last minute and she took everything in stride! I'm so grateful for Rania, her team and their attention to detail! I am still getting compliments on how perfectly everything was planned and how every detail was thought of. Love love Rania, and would recommend her for anyone getting married in and around Greece! Thank you Rania and good luck to all of your readers.
  • User2555552 2+ years ago
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    amazing ideas about the planning. good prices and high quality of services
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Giota Zoumpou PhotostudioGT Giota Zoumpou PhotostudioGT Wedding Photographers

Amazing wedding planners. Nice people and proffesionals.

Monastiriou 24 Athens
0030-6936930001
+30 210 5222 322
Location of (Wedding Planners Greece)

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding