Wedding Design

26 W Inman Ave, Rahway, NJ 07065 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Design

With Wedding Design your every wedding wish in a world of endless possibilities is exquisitely created. This professional establishment, founded by Ravi Verma, provides the most sophisticated and stunningly detailed wedding related services that promise to make your marriage ceremony an elegant night to remember. Our experienced staff encourages creativity and grace, thus making each wedding uniquely personal and romantic.

We welcome you to visit our showroom and experience the best and largest variety of design options that will not merely satisfy, but intrigue and dazzle you as well. Original and unique mandaps, exquisite floral combinations and arrangements, and stylish aisle and table décor are designed and crafted to the highest standard, ensuring quality, professionalism, and choice. Wedding Design is highly distinguished and respected for not only producing the most elaborate and innovative wedding décor, but also for offering genuine expertise and enthusiasm. Allow us the honor of designing your special occasion into an event to cherish forever.

• Abhishek Decorators
  • dE Luxury Events
  • The Balloon Palace

87 Reviews for Wedding Design

Julie · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Recommend this Vendor

I would like to personally thank Ravi and all the Wedding Design Team for their dedication and genuine love for the art of design. I hired this company after visiting so many other decorator companies throughout NJ and NY. Most others I found were mediocre with not much impressive design options. I narrowed it down to three companies based on presentation, reviews and overall first impressions. What made me chose Wedding Design was the overall comfort and sense of feeling welcomed. There was no stuck up attitude. They never made you feel like your wedding was too simple or that you weren't worthy of there decor expertise. I have no tolerance for austerity. I wanted a design team that felt like family. I wanted someone who genuinely cared for my wedding and my opinions. I found that sense of love and respect with Wedding Design. They were attentive and reliable from day one. Very responsive and accommodating. I recommend Wedding Design to all future brides. Lets face it weddings are so expensive. You want to be sure to invest in the right vendors. Thank you and best wishes.

Sent on 06/28/2020

Benna Thomas · Getting married on 06/01/2021

The Best Decorator!

A BIG shout out to Wedding Design. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts 💕. I and Sam have nothing but praise and respect for your team. You delivered a fairytale wedding. We had high expectations but you completely floored us at the first look. You had me in tears of joy and excitation. The look on our parents and closest family as they entered the room for the wedding, reception and Sangeet is a moment I will never forget and cherish forever. You made our families so incredibly happy and overjoyed. Ravi I appreciate you going the extra mile throughout the planning to be transparent and accommodating of all the nuances that although minor meant so much to my mom. Your sincerity and humbleness won our hearts.Thank You for the beautiful memories. The decor was breathtaking. Best Wishes.👍

Sent on 06/02/2020

Gautam Verma · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Highly Recommended!

Ravi and his team did an absolutely exceptional job for our wedding! They did the decorations for our Sangeet, Wedding, and Reception and our guests were blown away. I am not from the area and we met with other decorators, and they would say things such as "I can do these things Ravi Verma can do but not these other things" which made it clear to me that we had to meet with him. He was very welcoming and willing to work with us and within our budget to make all of the events truly memorable. Highly recommended!

Gautam & Janu

Sent on 05/25/2019

• 26 W Inman Ave Rahway, 07065 See on map
    Location of (Wedding Design)