Central, Covington, GA 30014 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,000
Availability Check your date
  • Meet the Team

About Waterworth Weddings & Events

Waterworth Weddings & Event is a planning company serving couples in Covington, Georgia. Owner Thailer has worked her way up through the industry and is passionate about all things events-related. The company specializes in full-service event planning, taking care of each occasion’s every detail from big to small. As a small business, the team takes a personalized approach that prioritizes the needs and tastes of couples.

Waterworth Weddings & Events helps couples to navigate through their event’s nitty-gritty details. They can take care of organizing food and beverage packages, handle contract negotiations, reserve hotel room blocks, manage vendors, and more. Depending on how much of the event couples wish to organize, they can choose from different bundles. To-be-weds can opt for the full-service planning experience, or choose a less-involved day-of coordination package.

• Woman-owned
Sophisticated decor
wed tc52 51 2018361 161489583174722

2 Reviews for Waterworth Weddings & Events

Cherryl · Married on 05/26/2017

After having Thailer and team work on a few of my past events, I can say she is a "stress- reliever!

Thailer is one of the most creative, thoughtful, charismatic and hard-working event persons I've ever worked with. She has helped to produce some of my most memoriable events in the last few years - from concept to completion.

Thailer was instrumental in presenting me with an idea for an innovative medium for one of my most successful event - that's how good she is!

There are quite a few examples to pull from on how much of a creative and dedicated professional she is, but here is one:
    In 2018 she worked on a Spanish tango theme for a reception in San Antonio at the Hotel Valencia Riverwalk; from the music and dancers to the food and ambience you could easily envision being whisked away to a lively event in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

She maintained her professionalism throughout by helping to manage the event - all I had to do was greet guests - she kept the drinks and food flowing. Guests were very complimentary!

As with any event, there's the post event meetings and paperwork etc. and she was a champ - I was in capable hands with Thailer and team!

I wholeheartedly recommend Thailer and her team to produce your next event, I will definitely use her again and again.

Thank you Thailer for helping with these wonderful memories to reflect back on.

Sent on 03/09/2021

Waterworth Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 80
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Waterworth Weddings & Events

Thailer Waterworth

Thailer Waterworth

Owner

My name is Thailer Rae Waterworth (formally Komestat). My first name is pronounced Tyler. I began working for a small event production company right out of college and fell in love with event planning. In my first year, I went from being a personal assistant to an event producer. As a team, we managed a variety of events ranging from 10 to over 500. Personally, I managed events in the 10 - 250 range.

Working for a small company, you don’t fill one position, you juggle it all. I can now see an event from all lenses. I understand the language, and I can relate to all roles. I can see the big picture and the small details!

I met my husband, Cody, in 2015. We were engaged Christmas Day of 2017 and married December 9, 2018. I planned our wedding with the help of friends, colleagues and family. We hired a day of coordinator I’ll be forever grateful for.

We have one daughter, Hudson Grae, a dog, Nanook, and a cat, Murphy.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Central Covington, GA, 30014 See on map
    678-616-9531 (Phone number)
    Location of (Waterworth Weddings & Events)