Wandering Seaman Photography

Fort Collins, CO View map

Brad & Steph bring their poetic love and chemistry to you and yours on your special day.

Specializing in Love Story & Lifestyle Photography, we bring two very different styles, each with their own unique flare. With a photojournalistic approach, we first and foremost develop a personal relationship with each and every one of our clients.

From the time we first chat, through the interactive planning process, engagement session and of course, your Wedding Day; it is our goal to make your Love Story pure bliss!

Drop us a line, we'd love to hear all about your Love Story!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs
    Kim Married on 08/16/2014
    What an amazing photographer!! From the very first time I met with Brad and Steph I knew i was making the right decision! They are so friendly and personable and I knew they would give us a great experience! Our engagement photo shoot was perfect, Brad was so good at directing us and making us feel comfortable in front of the camera and he's so creative! He found a field of wildflowers for us to shoot in that didn't look like much but those were some of the best photos of the night! Before the big day he created a timeline for us and sat down with to go over our list of necessary photos to make sure nothing would be left out, a great touch! And on the big day he was completely amazing, even when I was getting antsy getting my family to pose for photos. All my guests commented on how wonderful he was, so outgoing and great at making everyone feel at ease in the front of the camera. And the results: UNBELIEVABLE! I cannot describe how amazing the photos have been! He captured us beautifully and the quality of the shots is like nothing i've ever seen before! A true gem booking with Wandering Seaman was hands down one of the best decisions!
    Jill Married on 09/26/2009
    Brad was our second shooter (although you wouldn’t even know it). When I found out he was shooting our wedding, I checked out his work. We had a nautical themed wedding and Wandering Seaman Photography was a perfect addition! He worked great with our lead photog and offered many suggestions for different pictures, locations, poses. Brad was such a pleasure to work with. He made us feel comfortable and really captured the emotion of our day! Our pictures were beautiful….we couldn’t be happier!!! I would be confident to recommend Wandering Seaman for anyone getting married!!!

Fort Collins, 80528
9704203254
970-420-3254
Location of (Wandering Seaman Photography)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding