W Rentals & Events

Clarksburg, WV View map

W Rentals & Events is a rental company that focuses on beautiful, unique pieces for your special occasion. We want to help you create a swoon-worthy environment, down to your chairs and silverware choices. The best part? We also provide planning services, so you don't have to do the hard work if you don't want to. Our team will take your personal style and build your dream party around what inspires you. We're located in North Central West Virginia and are available to travel upon request. We're so excited to celebrate with you and can't wait to help you with your dream wedding or party!

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Drapery
Lounge Furniture
Signage
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$75.00

What is the starting price for tables?

$10.00

What is the starting price for chairs?

$6.00
    Jenny Married on 07/30/2016
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about W Rentals & Events. They are an incredible team with a gorgeous vision. An absolute must hire. They designed and planned the perfect wedding for me. They guided me through every step of the way, from the initial Pinterest page to the wedding weekend. We rented chargers, glasses, apothecary jars for the favor table, table numbers, easels & frames, an amazing handmade wooden aisle runner, and the most gorgeous buffet table for the wedding (which was used as my “altar” and as a favor bar – such a unique piece to have at my wedding!). They also planned my rehearsal dinner décor and executed it perfectly. For that event they provided the place settings, linens, and flowers. Like everything they do, it was stunning! Seriously the best team ever.

PO Box 122 Clarksburg, 26302
Location of (W Rentals & Events)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding