1605 Silverside Road, Wilmington, DE 19810 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Vows of the Heart

Have the wedding of your dreams in the location you've always wished for. Non-denominational, civil, commitment.

Everything should be special for your special day. If you have any questions please contact me at 302-475-7884 or vowsoftheheart@yahoo.com

9 Reviews for Vows of the Heart

Elizabeth · Married on 07/02/2016

Patricia was such a pleasure to work with. My husband and I went with a civil ceremony, but she definitely personalized it for us. In order for her to go through with marrying someone, she requires the pair to complete a personal survey, which was awesome because it allowed my, then, fiance and I to think about our relationship in the comfort of our home without feeling awkward meeting someone new and feeling like she was judging us. So, by the time she met us and had a general outline of our ceremony completed, it was as if she truly did know us! She is so kind and lovely and I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/31/2016

Patricia was fantastic! She was very professional yet warm. We had a hand fasting ceremony and it all went perfectly, all thanks to her! I couldn't be more happy with her services!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Kira · Married on 01/02/2015

Patricia was recommended to us and we are so glad we could have her as our wedding officiant. Patricia set up a meeting in which my husband and I sat down, talked, and got to know one another. She is warm, fun, and very heartfelt. We had been to weddings before, but my husband and I were pretty clueless about how to run our own wedding. She had advice and suggestions, sent us the written ceremony a few days before so we could read through it, and we were 110% confident that the whole ceremony would be smooth.

Both Patricia and her husband came early on the day of to help us get organized. I had a completely stress-free ceremony because of them! We are SO grateful to these two for making our wedding ceremony beautiful, personal, and memorable. :)

Sent on 01/03/2015

Vows of the Heart's reply:

Thank you! It was such a pleasure working with this couple.

Award

• Altared Vows by Taya
    Altared Vows by Taya Wedding Officiants

Rev. Patricia has been a pleasure to work with. She is very personable & I am honored to have her as an associate.

• 1605 Silverside Road Wilmington, 19810 See on map