Lynnwood, WA 98087 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Von Galt Flowers

To make your special day enchanting, I create beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres to look fabulous in your pictures. A matching floral design of bouquets and boutonnieres on your family and wedding party will create the atmosphere you want to enjoy for many years to come when you look at your pictures. Flowers can create the loving mood. No matter how grand or how intimate your event, it's about love. Flowers make it special. My prices are more affordable than retail, because I work from my home. Having no overhead costs deliver savings to you.

Follow Von Galt Flowers on

2 Reviews for Von Galt Flowers

1 User photo

Von Galt Flowers 1

J · Married on 11/18/2017

I had a minimal flower budget so had been considering ordering flowers from Costco and trying to make them work for my wedding. I started to get overwhelmed w/ the DIY and thankfully I found Von ! She was affordable and had a simple price list making my choices easy! She did an amazing job and was great about listening to what I wanted and helping me get my flowers just right for my special day. They were beautiful! Thanks Von!!

Von Galt Flowers 2

I originally wanted to do my own flowers to save money. I found Von on craigslist and decided to contact her after seeing the flowers she's done for other weddings. She was a delight to work with and much cheaper than any other florist out there! She works out of her own home and was very flexible in working with me on my flower budget. Her flowers turned out amazing and I got so much praise on my bouquets!! She also made mini bouquets for each of my table centerpieces and guests liked them so much that most people took one home! I would highly recommend Von since her prices are super reasonable!!

Von Galt Flowers Pricing

Von Galt Flowers Price Rates

Von Galt Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 40.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 5.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 40.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 50.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery