Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Von Galt Flowers

Custom Wedding Flowers Designed With Your Theme in Mind.
To make your special day enchanting, I create beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres to look fabulous in your pictures. A matching floral design of bouquets and boutonnieres on your family and wedding party will create the atmosphere you want to enjoy for many years to come when you look at your pictures. Flowers can create the loving mood. No matter how grand or how intimate your event, it's about love. Flowers make it special. My prices are more affordable than retail, because I work from my home. Having no overhead costs deliver savings to you.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Seattle

Follow Von Galt Flowers on

2 Reviews for Von Galt Flowers

User Photos
todo alt text

I had a minimal flower budget so had been considering ordering flowers from Costco and trying to make them work for my wedding. I started to get overwhelmed w/ the DIY and thankfully I found Von ! She was affordable and had a simple price list making my choices easy! She did an amazing job and was great about listening to what I wanted and helping me get my flowers just right for my special day. They were beautiful! Thanks Von!!

Photo of Von Galt Flowers in Lynnwood, WA - Add a comment...
Profile Picture J, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
4.7

I originally wanted to do my own flowers to save money. I found Von on craigslist and decided to contact her after seeing the flowers she's done for other weddings. She was a delight to work with and much cheaper than any other florist out there! She works out of her own home and was very flexible in working with me on my flower budget. Her flowers turned out amazing and I got so much praise on my bouquets!! She also made mini bouquets for each of my table centerpieces and guests liked them so much that most people took one home! I would highly recommend Von since her prices are super reasonable!!

Profile Picture User3152623, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews