vivalamourpr@gmail.com, San Juan, PR 00907 Map · Phone number

About Viva L'amour

Viva L’amour is a Puerto Rican company that focuses on facilitating the renewal of romance for modern couples.

We strive to produce emotion and lasting memories in our costumers, using the power of those special details that characterized the pure love of earlier times, while still adding our very unique, modern and avant-garde touch.

Our mission is to promote the essentials of romance and fuel the spontaneous revival of passion.

We offer a diverse array of quality, field-tested services, including the design of romantic ambiences inside rooms, restaurants or outdoors events. Utilizing smart, sensual and eclectic elements, we’ll turn that unique moment into an unforgettable one indeed!

Services:

We have special and attractive packages for any special acassion:

Proposals, Honeymoon, Anniversaries and vows renewal.

To stimulate the magic of a memorable ambience, we take care of all the details that will guarantee a special date for you and your partner.

Viva L'amour: Spicin’ Up Your Moments…Make Them Unique and Unforgettable.

logomaritzafinal
VeladaEgnisOctubre18040
VivaLamourveladaenlaplaya

1 Reviews for Viva L'amour

Christian · Married on 08/08/2012

I used Viva l'amour to help me plan and achieve the most romantic evening of my life at Escambrón beach with the purpose of Popping the question. My new fiancee was so surprised and excited that she thought she was dreaming. Vival'amour helped me design the perfect moment and not only did what I wanted , but also added an extra touch of romantism to the event.

Yo utilicé a Viva para que me ayudara a planificar la ocasion mas romantica e inolvidable de mi vida y de mi pareja... La noche en que le pedí que sea mi esposa. Fue una velada al aire libre que jamas olvidaremos. Viva me ayudó a encontrar el lugar perfecto y los detalles ideales para iniciar nuestro compromiso... Mi prometida pensó q era un sueño.
    Gracias,